Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Hidden Love

Reunited

by mrincredible 6 reviews

Sasuke stays at Sakura's house and the two talk the night away untill his true feelings finally come out.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Sakura, Sasuke - Published: 2006-05-29 - Updated: 2006-05-29 - 1600 words - Complete

0Cliche
Rates and reviews are greatly appreiciated

Reunited
Sasuke finally before all his courage abondoned him stuck out his hand and knocked. After all the noise and confusion going through his head, the sound his gentle knock made everything go silent. This way he was acting was very abnormal from his usual attitude and routine and he knew this, but rejecting all the incompleted and jeering thoughts, his strength in what he was doing came from deeper. It was the first time he had ever acknowledged a thought from his heart, and it's strength, warmness and quality gave him all the more courage. Just as he put a confident smirk on his face, the door swung open. All confidence was lost. But before she could see his face turn pale from the swift change in mind she had her arms wrapped tight around his lower chest giving him a nice hug. He remembered how good of friends they were before he left, not quite a one and one social relationship but close enough to spend all your days with, and talk about everything, and even give eachother a nice hig on such an occasion. He remembered getting almost the exact same kind of hug when he left only that time she had tears in her eyes. He didn't realize even through that sad departure how much he had effected her, and lucky for him it didn't effect her to much. She finally released him and said with a face trying to hold off tears, "Come on in Sasuke.....you're...you're probably cold out there."
"You're right," he replied.
They walked up a small flight of stairs through a small living room and into a small kitchenette. Sakura lived alone in the house after her parents had to move. When Sasuke had taken a seat Sakura asked him, "Want anything to drink or eat?"
"Yeah sure, but let me get it," he replied.
"Well I've already got some coffee made, but if you want something else it's in the fridge."
"Actually coffee sounds great"
She poured a mug full of coffee and slid it across the counter to him. The steam from the mug slowly snuggled into his nose helping wake up some of his senses. She gave him a signal to follow her and carrying his mug he did. They ended up in her room where he sat in a chair next to the bed and she sat on the bed. The room was nice and neat as it usually was. They talked about his incredibly long Chunin mission untill there was nothing left for them to talk about.
"So Sakura, while I was gone did you take any missions?"
"Unfortunately I took one," Sakura replied looking scared about something.
"What was it?"
"Well I needed a good brush up on my chunin skills because it had been a while and also I needed some money for rent."
"That's good, go on."
"It wasn't a typical escorting some kind of caravan or delivering some dangerous criminal to the authorities, it was a mission that was either to be a low ranked A mission or a very high ranked B mission and well I made the mistake of taking it without having the details. Well it turns out I had to eliminate a party of 4 chunin assasins from the land of mist. The first two I killed was easy because they were asleep in their tents. The third was a little bit harder, he was standing guard while another was out doing something to somebody I don't know, but he didn't die untill three of my kunais and seven senbon needles had proved it. The fourth one came prancing on back to the camp and before I could take him out he smelt blood and quickly hid. I waited for about two or three hours untill he finally crept out of his bush and went into the first of two tents. The first two I killed were killed in the other tent and that is also were I put the third guy. I quickly took out the strings holding up the tent with a pair of shuriken and then ran in to finish it off. when I got to the tent he was crawling out and I gave him a quick jab to the head. He immediately exploded into smoke proving one of my many theories that this careless assasin was a shadow clone. I looked around and found him in a tree above looking at me then darted away. I came back from that mission only a few days ago."
"So why was it an unfortunate task if you had an easy time with it?"
"Well don't you see, I killed three of that guys partners and he saw my face as clear as a bell, so he could easily track me down by the image of my face and find out where I live and alot more. He might do what I was supposed to do with him."
"Oh I see, but don't worry I'm here with you."
When Sasuke said this the two felt an immediate closeness, and not realizing what made him say that he liked that he said it. There was an awkward silence for a while that was finally broken by Sakura noticing his mug was empty and saying, "Do you want more to drink?"
"Yeah but I'll get it, do you want anything?"
"Sure but I'll just have what you are having."
Sasuke walked into the kitchen and filled two glasses with water and put some ice in as well. When he closed the freezer Sakura stood behind the closing door and looking deep into Sasuke's eyes asked, "Why did you come here Sasuke?"
The way she was looking at him he knew she wanted nothing but the truth. Sasuke knew what he was about to do and he took a deep breath and said, "Sakura I'm sorry for ever holding back the emotions that I'm about to share with you. We have been friends ever since we were academy students and I always ignored you which was selfish and rude. We became good friends back when you, me and Naruto did missions for Kakashi-sensai. We have been very close at times and we have enjoyed eachothers company and friendship, but now I see more than a splendid friendship but a future together or at least that's what I want to see. So the reason I came over tonight is to relieve my feelings for you from the hidden place where they have been all these years."
He ended his speech awkwardly but even so Sakura reached her hand up to his face and pulled it to hers. The kiss was long and passionate and it was perfect to have for a first kiss with eachother. Sakura rubbed her hands up his chest untill they were both snug behind his neck and Sasuke had his ahold of eachother in the small of her back. Sakura opened her eyes and found that Sauke's eyes weren't closed because of the situation but because he had dozed off to sleep in the romantic connection. Sakura was a little surprised but was fine with it. She was sad they couldn't continue, but she knew it was coming. She moved his unconsious body onto her bed which was the only bed in the house.
She waited about one hour before she decided she needed to go to sleep. She quietly went into her room and slunk into bed trying to make as big a gap between them as possible in case he woke up. Before Sakura could fall asleep Sasuke woke and turned in bed to find her in the same bed. He felt horrible after falling asleep in the middle of the kiss but he knew it was coming. Loving Sakura more than ever he quietly muttered, "Hi beautiful."
She turned over to face him and found him wide awake and starring into her eyes as if they had been together for years. It was such a weird transition that had been made between the two, but she still loved him for it. They kissed again and this time Sasuke stopped and said, "Sakura, I realize it now more than ever that I love you and well," he had a hard time saying it but finally blurted it out, "will you go out with me?"
Sakura laughed at the situation she was in.
"Why do you laugh Sakura"
"Well look at us you've been in my house the last three hours and all we have done is talked or kissed and now we are in the same bed together. I would just assume you wouldn't have that hard a time of asking me that, but even so yes of course I will go out with you."
"Well you have a good point."
"But you know we are in the same bed but we shouldn't progress to much if you know what I mean. Right?"
"Of course not, that's for later," Sasuke said with a joyous smirk on his face, then contiued, "You know what how about we take the day of from studying tomorrow and go do something. Hmm?"
"Sounds great but let's get some rest I don't want you falling asleep on me again."
The two of them laughed and then before falling asleep without saying a word enjoyed having all of their troubles gone and to have nothing, but eachother.

To be continued.......

Please leave a rating or share comments and opinions in a review.
Thank You.
Sign up to rate and review this story