Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 1.Pain I don't wanna feel

3. New Friends, Old foes

by Vengefulscout 0 reviews

3rd chapter of MCR fan story. Sorry i haven't updated in a while. Enjoy!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-06-23 - Updated: 2011-06-23 - 995 words - Complete

0Unrated
As usual, Leila left the classroom with a heavy and lost heart.

They boys had chucked at least 8 notes to her all reading “emo FREAK XD” on them. She wanted to tell the teacher and she nearly had done so. She raised a pale hand but then saw Ryan and his crew cracking their knuckles. “Yes Leila?” asked Mr Johnson “oh sorry sir” replied Leila, quickly lowering her arm on the desk, “I get the question now”. The teacher gave her a quizzical look before turning his back on the class, not seeing Ryan mouth the words “good girl emo freak”.

She was so angry and upset; she walked straight into someone “ow!” they said “in daydream land again Leila?” it was Gerard. Leila backed off quickly “I’m sorry I’m sorry!” she said, her hands over her mouth. “Yep” he said “you were in the land of nod”. They both laughed heartily and started walking together. Leila felt so much better when Gerard was around, even though they had just met. When they got outside the red double doors, a shout echoed towards them. “Gerard! There you are!” They looked around and saw a boy running towards them, glasses almost falling off his nose. “What is it now Mikey?” asked Gerard sighing. The boy skidded to a halt right next to Gerard “just wanted to walk with ya” he said and smiled widely “ I have Drama” He then saw Leila “ friend of yours?” he asked Gerard “ yep” replied Gerard and he ushered Leila forward to Mikey “ Leila Brook” said Leila “ Mikey Way. I’m Gerard’s younger brother” “nice to meet you. We have art next don’t we Gerard?” “Yep” said Gerard. “Wish I had art” said Mikey, sulkily as they began walking together in the same direction “ah well brother” said Gerard and slapped him on the shoulder “tomorrow perhaps?” Mikey nodded, said goodbye to Gerard and Leila and walked down to the Drama block. “Should we sit together?” asked Gerard “I think I could get a more artistic feel with a friend around” Leila smiled “1. We only just met about an hour ago and we are already friends and 2. You’re going the wrong way, arts this way”

There were about 25 people lined outside the classroom when Leila and Gerard arrived and to Leila’s dismay, Ryan was there with 3 other boys. One of them, Dennis, tapped the others on the shoulder and pointed at Leila. They all looked and grinned maliciously. Leila was about to say something until the door opened and Miss Leonard stood in the doorway, smiling. “ everyone” she said in a kind voice “ today, I thought we could have a little fun lesson, so you may draw whatever you wish today as long as it appropriate” On the last few words, she looked at Ryan and the others. As Leila walked in she said “miss, your lessons are always fun” Miss Leonard smiled and, when everyone was inside, shut the door.

“How do you do that?” exclaimed Leila, looking at Gerard’s work “you think so?” he asked and looked up at her. He had draw a superhero cartoon with a long black cape and red and black mask covering half of his face. “Yeah!” said Leila and showed Gerard her work. It was a pretty scene full of flowers and trees complete with a setting sun and a pinkish sky. “yours is good too Lee” he said and thumped her on the back “ Lee?” she repeated “ my name is Leila” Gerard looked at her, smiling“ you don’t mind do you?” he asked “ not really” “ well then” and turned back to his work. Leila then felt a tap on her shoulder. Puzzled, she looked round and saw a scrunched bit of paper on the table. Curious but dreading the note, she opened it. It read “go home and slit your wrists with emo boy, freak, then you can use the blood to paint your drawings” Leila ripped the note in as many pieces as she could and threw them on the floor. Another flew through the air and his Gerard on his left shoulder. It rolled across the table and out of sight. Gerard lifted his head up “this always happen?” asked Gerard “you don’t know the half of it” replied Leila.

Gerard, like everyone else left the class, left the class in high spirits, Leila less so especially after the notes in class “ where shall we go?” asked Gerard, as it was break time. Suddenly, Mikey ran up the stairs to join them “Mikes!” said Gerard “perfect timing bro! Where shall we go to hang round?” Mikey though for a while “theirs a few benches outside Drama block, we can go there” he said. So, they headed out of the Art block into the brilliant sun and headed to Drama. There was a boy sitting at the bench already and he jumped at the sight of the boys “Hey you two!” he said and gave them both a high five. Gerard turned to Leila “Lee, this is frank Iero”. Frank smiled “hi” said Frank and high fived her too “Hi Frank and Gerard” said Leila, looking at him “It Leila, L-E-I-L-A” Gerard smiled “whatever you say Lee” and began laughing. Leila shook her head and gave up. “I have only been here a few days, can you tell me about this place?” asked Frank “Well” said Leila “it’s...” but she stopped abruptly. Ryan and his gang were coming towards them, Ryan in the lead “well, well” he said, smirking “Emo freak made friends” he laughed. “Shut the hell up Ryan” Leila spat “leave us alone!” “Ohhhhh” the gang made the sound in unison, Ryan backed off, laughing “help me!” he said “emo freaks gonna kill me!” They laughed harder and began to walk away. “bye emo freak” said Ryan then he turned” oh and I hope the blood paint don’t run”
Sign up to rate and review this story