Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > American Girl.

American Girl Chapter 18

by MyChemFreak 8 reviews

Read and see...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Horror - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2011-06-23 - Updated: 2012-02-05 - 876 words - Complete

0Unrated
I'm back! But my mind is a messed up and twisted place at the minute meaning my posts and the direction of this story are gonna be messed up and twisted. Things are fucking bad in this. And just a warning; in future posts there will be abuse, rape, torture ect so if you don't like it I understand and you do not have to read any more. Thank you; and enjoy; ~Caitlin.


It had been 3 weeks since Zaria had moved to the safe house. And 3 weeks since she had become obsessed with playing Dungeons and Dragons. From what she'd heard from Frank about it, it was a game for nerds. But Zaria fucking loved it. Also, since Zaria had moved into the safe house Sarah had been delievering her Starbucks and keeping her company. Zaria was in total awe of Sarah. She was funny, caring, out going and not afraid to tell you what she was thinking. She was like a bad ass punk kid and Zaria thought she was amazing. But on this particular Friday, after Sarah had left things went down hill. Alicia was staying with Zaria and she'd gone outside to hang out some washing when there was a knock on the door.

'Weird... Maybe the door has locked behind 'Licia or something.' Zaria thought to herself. "Stay there girls; I'll be two minutes." Zaria smiled looking over at Bandit and Cherry who were sat scribbling all over some colouring books. When Zaria opened the door she started to scream. At the door stood Thomas and 5 other men, one of which had Alicia in a headlock; but looking at the state of him, Alicia hadn't gone down without a fight.

"Hva gjør du her? Hvordan fant du meg?" Zaria sobbed, rushing over to Cherry and Bandit trying to protect them the same way her Aunt Lene had tried to protect Chloe.

"Jeg er her for å samle deg, selvfølgelig. Og jeg tror jeg skal bringe disse to med meg, vet du, så vet vi hvor vi står. Foruten sjefen mann ønsker et ord med deg min kjære." Thomas grinned as two of his 5 men grabbed Bandit and Chloe; pushing Zaria away with ease. It was at this point that Zaria noticed Alicia was unconcious and had been thrown to the ground. Whilst this distracted her Thomas walked up to her; blindfolded her and knocked her out. Bandit and Cherry started to cry.

"Daddy?" Bandit sobbed, "Mommy? Aunt Lic?" At another moment; people may have giggled at the little girls attempt to say Alicia but this was no time for laughter. As the little girl sobbed; Thomas struck her across the face.

"Shut up, you little bitch." He roared; scaring the girl into silence. One of his men stepped forward and grabbed hold of Thomas' hand.

"Hun er bare en baby! Ikke skade henne eller det andre barnet. Kylan ønsker ikke noen skade han bare ønsker sin informsjon huske?" The man said.

"Ja." Thomas sighed, pulling his arm away from the man as the others bundled Zaria and the two toddlers into the back of the car.

"Hva med Alicia?"

"Vi fortlater henne, i håp om hun ikke husker noe når hun våkner." Thomas shrugged climbing into his car.

~~~Jump ahead about 3 hours;D Oh yes, we can time-travel in my fics;D~~~

Zaria woke up to complete blindness and a throbbing in her head.

"I see you're awake."

"Kylan, how lovely to hear your voice again. Not." Zaria spat; twisting around trying to work out what type of enviroment she was in. So far; she'd figured she was wearing a blindfold, the room she was in was cold; possibly a basement of a warehouse or factory, it was silent. Obviously in the middle of no where; Kylan didn't have the time to risk things like being caught kidnapping a 15 year old and two toddlers.

"Your new little sister is beautiful." He drawled.

"You stay the fuck away from her. And by the way; when did you become fluent in English?"

"When I decided that in order to kill you it would be nicer to learn your language."

"Gee thanks for that; you fucking cunt."

"No problem whore."

"I'm not a fucking whore!" Zaria screamed. She felt a hand try to slide up her arm and too her breasts, but she bit the person; in an attempt to make them stop.

"You may not be a whore now; but darling by the time we're done with you, you're gonna be the biggest whore that ever lived. And to make it even better; you'll love ever damned minute of it."

"You fucking wish." She spat. "Why is it so damned cold in here?!"

"It's not cold; you're just wearing nothing but your bra and panties."

"WHAT?!" She yelled. "Where is my sister?! Where is Bandit?! Fuck that; where's Cherry too? Where are Bandit and Cherry?!"

"Sleeping. It's so easy to come by sleeping pills these days."

"You fucking monster!" She spat. Kylan laughed, and Zaria heard the unmistakable sound of a belt being removed and a fly being pulled down. "Don't even try it!"

"Oh honey; you say that now, but soon you'll be begging for more."
Sign up to rate and review this story