Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Save yourself, I'll hold them back

Let's meet Frank

by Ajay21 3 reviews

Introduction to Frankieee

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-07-14 - Updated: 2011-07-14 - 1319 words

0Unrated
A/N Second chapter :-) Hope you like it :D xo


Frank Iero
-17
-Rebelious
-Pretty much does what he wants
-Likes all eyes on him
-Doesn't really give a shit what people think
-Has one real friend - Bob - everyone else is generally too scared to even look at him
-Bisexual


"Arghh!!"
"Shut the fuck up!"
"No! Frank, I'm sorry! I was joking! I didn't mean it!"
"Don't give me that bullshit! Now take it like a fucking man and fight me back if you think you're that great!"
Frank held the other boy against one of the outer walls of the school by his collar. Tears starting to form in his eyes as Frank screamed in his face. Let's face it, he was terrified. His name was Jordan and he had only moved to 'Franks' school a couple of days ago.

He thought of himself as quite a tough kid and decided he wasn't taking anyone's shit. Seeing the 5"4, red and black haired boy walking down the corridoor on his own wearing a pink, studded belt he decided Frank would be the perfect victim. Little did he know, Frank was alone becuase practically the whole school was terrified of him.

Frank was genuinely minding his own business, I-Pod in, head held high, not really caring about the lesson he was making his way to, other than to have a good gossip with Bob when suddenly he was faced with the chest of someone he didn't recognise, which Frank found strange. He knew everyone. He looked up to see an unfamiliar face staring down at him with a smirk. Frank of course, knew what that smirk meant, he wears it on his own face often enough. He let his lips curl upwards slightly as he knew this new kid had no idea what he was getting himself into.
"Move" Frank stated simply, but Jordan seemed reluctant to obey.
"Pfft! I don't think so. Shortie."
"Alright, if that's how you wanna play. Move, or I'll move you. Your choice."
Frank was clearly not fazed by the height of the other boy, he knew he could handle him.
"Dude, I'd move if I were you!" A student walking past stated. Only to be greeted with a chuckle by Jordan.
"What so the 5 foot short, gay fairy can get past? Yeah right. I mean come on, he's wearing a fucking pink belt! And not to mention his make up!! Why has he not had his ass kicked yet?!"
This is gonna be so fun! Frank thought to himself as he stood there now with a big smile on his face as he was thinking of the events about to take place.

Peope were starting to gather round now, but not wanting to get too close to Frank.
"You're just jealous you don't have a belt like this. All the GUYS love it." Frank said sarcastically with a laugh in the campest way ever. Resulting in Jordan grabbing Frank by his collar and shoving him into the lockers. Now, admittedly Frank wasn't the tallest kid around, but that sure didn't mean he couldn't handle some homophobic motherfucker. In no time at all Frank had Jordan out the school doors and round the back. This was the place Frank took most of his battles as it was furthest away from any classrooms or teachers.

Frank had Jordan pinned face first to the building pulling his left arm behind his back.
"I did say 'move, or I'll move you'" Frank stated to the boy squirming infront of him, when suddenly there was an almighty SNAP as Jordan's elbow broke beneath Franks vice-like grip.
Frank smirked to himself and spun Jordan around knowing that it was highly unlikely that he would even be able to speak to Frank never mind do anything else.

"Arghh!!"
"Shut the fuck up!"
"No! Frank, I'm sorry! I was joking! I didn't mean it.."
"Don't give me that bullshit! Now take it like a fucking man and fight me back if you think you're that great!"
Jordan atempted to shove Frank off him. He pushed with all his strength, but having a broken elbow and the realisation that he'd quite possibly picked the worst fight ever.
Frank's fist swiftly collided with the tallers jaw causeing him to fall to the ground, blood now spurting from his mouth. Again, Frank smiled to himself at seeing the bloody mess he'd created.
"Next time, you won't be so lucky, bitch."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dude where've you been?! I thought I was gonna have to face a whole two hours of English alone man"
"Nah, had to beat on some kid who thought he was something. He doesn't anymore." Frank smiled at his best friend.
Bob chuckled at the thought, but before he could reply there was a horrible buzzing sound coming from the speaker on the classroom wall.
"Frank Ireo, please come to the principles office immediately."
Bob looked at Frank who just rolled his eyes. He'd been expecting it anyway. He figured you can't really break someone's arm and just get away without punishment.

He arrived at the priciple's office as he had done many times before. It was more like routine for Frank to be there than anything else. He doesn't even bother knocking anymore, he just wandered in still with a smirk on his face.
"Take a seat Frank." Mr Hickman said sternly with a serious look on his face. "Frank, this is the seventh time you've been here this month. Something has to change. Now I understand that in this case you did not initiate the fight, but you did however, cause a fellow student to get sent to hospital with a broken arm and a very unpleasant jaw. Now you've been expelled before Frank and quite clearly it didn't do any good. So, myself and my collegues belive that it'd be in your best interests to be transfered to another school. Belville High."
"Woah! What?! Dude that's rediculous. You're kicking me out the school completely?! As in, like, for good?!"
"Frank calm down. We've already rang the other school and they say it's fine for you to join them. We really think this'll be good for you and help you get your life back on track with no more silly fights." Mr Hickman tried to offer Frank a smile, but was only to be greeted with a simple "Fuck you" by the boy as he stood and made his way out of the office.

Frank had seen this school. It wasn't too far away from where he and Bob shared their flat, but it was different to what he was used to. He was walking along the pavement towards his home with his music playing. His hands were in his pockets and his posture was different, his head was hanging low and his shoulders were slouched rather than the high, proud stance he usually walked around with.

Later that day, Bob had arrived back to their flat and Frank had explained to him what was happening and why he didn't return to English.
Bob was shocked, but ultimately they came to the decision that basically, if Frank left so did Bob. Therefore neither of them would be completely alone and they could generally go and cause havoc at this other school. Bob was like a big brother to Frank. Although he certainly didn't need looking after, he knew that Bob was there for him no matter what and would always sick by his side.

Frank no longer felt angry at being kicked out of his old school, but excited about the new adventures that lay ahead at his new one.

Belville High won't know what's hit it! Frank thought as he climbed into bed with his oh-so-famous smirk plastered across his face.


A/N Okayyyyy, second chapter :) Hope it's alright! Please let me know your opinions on this story :) xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story