Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Happiness or Misery?

The Confidant

by cup-full-of-blood 21 reviews

The next chapter peeps :) prepare yourself haha i hope you like it. R&R pleaseeeeee xxx love you guys, your awesome mwaaaaaaa xx

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2011-08-03 - Updated: 2011-08-05 - 2566 words

5Exciting
A/N: HEYYYYYYYY EVERYONE, I hope you are all well and are ready for this chapter hehe (: it’s shocking how quick I seem to be updating, see how much I love you guys :) well nothing much has been happening this week, just writing this for you guys so please enjoy and R&R so wonderfully like you have been cuz seriously, I nearly collapsed with the amount of reviews you have gave me I really can’t thank you anymore. YOU ARE ALL AMAZING! I LOVVVE YOU GUYYYS.

Oh and my top hotties in no order are these:

1. Bert McCracken (the used)
2. Quinn Allman(the used)
3. Jeph Howard( the used)
4. Frank Iero(MCR)
5. Gerard way ( MCR)
6. Chester Bennington (Linkin park)
7. Simon Neil (Biffy clyro)
8. Jason wade( Lifehosue)
9. Adam Levine (maroon 5)
10. Billie Joe Armstrong (Green day of course)
11. And Jared Leto (30stm)

Anyway, prepare yourself for this chapter hahah, and please again R&R (:

Chazom
Xx


I entered the sanctuary of the room, the cold un-wanting breeze harshly lashing against my cheeks, as I called his name foolishly, while the sudden change of lighting blinded me. I suddenly became aware of the young man who was clear in my vision. My eyes instantly dropped along with my mouth, so wide fly’s literally had no choice but to fly directly into my cake hole.

I crept further in the dreary filled room, once more taking a huge breath.

“Fr... Frank,” I croaked, only to find a reply of silence.

My hearts rapid beating had decreased lower than ordinary as I stood struck. I really did leave it too late. I frowned.

I caved in closer, realising that the room was no longer silent but full of his gentle breathing and tossing under the ruffled sheets that were too good to be an act. He was peacefully snuggled under the ivory bed sheets, his blood red hair that’s dyed on the side of his head unknown to my eyes, just the perfect angle face. His perfected in lined nose and slightly parted inviting lips, both pierced and shining in the light, both poking through his normally spidery fringe, but in the soft glow on the moonlight, threaded to perfection as it lay glossily over his clear seemingly smooth features, that also had a way of striking strong and powerful. He looked so comfortable and content wrapped around the covers, like a caterpillar, warm and secure in his cocoon, not quite ready to develop its wings and fly. However, it was as if even that could not bother him, he seemed as If nothing could at that moment.

As I watched him peacefully sleeping, that’s when I really did realise that he is just like a small confused, helpless caterpillar, wrapped away not able to let anyone in or himself out. He couldn’t yet fly and I couldn’t bare seeing him any longer afraid of the world.

However, as much as I was thrived to just wake him from his tight protective slumber and strip myself of these buried feelings that were too close to peeling off, I couldn’t. Although it took so much strength, will power, and time to admit to myself that these feelings for him were true and to come here ready to tell him, I couldn’t wake him. He was finally happy.

I sighed but suppressed a smile anyway; I don’t think I could stop even if I tried. I was by his side of the bed, crouched down watching him sleep. Damn, the lights were still on, I wouldn’t want him to wake up any time soon, telling him when he is fully awake sounds much better than half asleep.

I leapt up and flew to the light switch in the quietest way possible. After I had fled for the light, I had carefully switched it off, in an attempt not to wake him. I was met by darkness, as I tried to manage my way back to the beds, which was not such a simple task...not for a retarded and uncoordinated person like me that’s for sure. When I finally did reach the other side of the room I searched for the lamp on the side table that lay between both our beds, switching it on illuminating the room so it dimly lit in an apricot orange shade. Frank must be a real heavy sleeper, as I know I would most definitely wake up from this light. Man I would probably wake up from a little flutter of bird’s wings, and that could be all the way back in New Jersey and I would still be able to tweak my eyes open.

As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, once more that night, I was yet again captivated with Franks pleasant looks, well being, presence, soft breathing...Frank. My position had remained back to kneeling on the floor beside him, so mesmerized by his astonishing beauty that it shocked me as to why I had never realised it before.

I lifted my hand and let it gather his inky soft fringe and glide it round his face to curl around his chiselled chin. It hooked there to allow me to admire his glowing skin. I plucked all but enough courage to stop my hand from caressing that inviting dazzling olive skin as he slept. I let a smile spread across my lips, the feelings erupting within me only growing stronger and stronger for the boy every day, feelings I could no longer repress.

I let my gaze drop, as hard as it is I needed to depart his addictive presence and make my way to my bed for much needed sleep. I know I need as much sleep as I can get to regain confidence again to tell Frank my feelings towards him. Whether or not it is wrong or right to like a boy to this extent, all I can do is trust my heart, feelings this strong can’t possibly be wrong.

My thoughts continued to wonder as I slipped into the covers, still fully dressed, with all these feelings and thoughts swirling round in my head, ready to be received or rejected.

~

“M...Mom, w--what Th-the hell ar... Where--where’s the bacon gone—my feet a-are c-c-col-cold,” I shakily mumbled, in my sleep deprived state.

“First of all, I’m Bob, not you’re Mom, second I know you haven’t touched bacon since watching that documentary years ago and lastly, you need to sort Mikey out,” he said slowly, talking to me as if I were a toddler. However, I wasn’t very pleased, how could he just say that like it meant nothing? He already had his hands cuffed onto my collar and his other pulling at my wrist as he yanked me down the blinding blurry walls of a hospital hall...wait hospital...oh no.

“Oh god...B—Bob, wha...why?”, I panicked, “What’s happened t-to the pigs Bob, p—please tell me,” I yelped, my eyelids twitching frantically as my arms were flaring about, nearly toppling over in the process if it wasn’t for Bobs hands and steady structure to keep me up right.

“What?” Bob frowned, confused but then chuckled and said something about one of the pigs being sick and...

“What the,” I yelled, as I was suddenly chucked into a small room with a million fly’s all over me.

“Ahhh...Bo...Bob get these... fl... Fly’s away, p...please they...”

WHACK!

“Snap out of it Gerard, what’s wrong with you?” Bob sounded worried, but not worried enough not to whack me one.

Then my vision became clear. I rubbed my eyes and looked up to see that I was in Bob and Mikey’s hotel room and Romy, Bob, Danny and Lucy’s eyes were on me. Therefore, it wasn’t the fly’s...uh oh here comes a face palm.

“G...guys what’s going on?” I asked confused, still feeling tired and bothered.

“Well...your brother is in the toilet puking his brains out...he really is not well and has a massive hangover dude,” Bob explained, walking over to me and placing a hand on my shoulder sympathetically. I guiltily smiled.

“Oh fuck,” I cursed, as I heard the retching sounds in the bathroom. Oh no here comes another face palm. Maybe letting him get so drunk wasn’t the best of ideas, after all, I’m his big brother and I shouldn’t be getting him into this state, no matter how funny it was last night.

“I’ll go sort him out,” I huffed, rubbing my face with my hands as I trudged into the bathroom where more of the horrid sounds were coming from, one of which were certainly the sounds of a bad hangover.

~

After some paracetamol, gallons of water, and a huge powernap consisting of the whole day Mikey was feeling a lot better. Mikey had sobered up pretty well, and he was back to his normal geeky self.

“Never again,” Mikey assured me, whaling his hands in front of him.

“Ha ha, I’m sure,” I laughed, shaking my head whilst I smiled wildly, “You say that now,” I spoke matter of fact.

“No seriously G, I...I can barely remember what happened last night and the morning after is NOT worth whatever antics went down last night,” he explained, his eyes wide as he kept a serious tone.

“Oh, so you don’t remember going into the toilets with Romy?” I questioned, cocking an eyebrow at him and clasping my hand firmly on my hip.

“Wh... What?” he mumbled, looking guiltily from side to side, “Well urhh ok...but we only made out a little and...”

“Ahhh ok for the love of your brother, please stop!” I yelled, complaining as I had my index fingers plugged into my ears, nose scrunched, and eyes closed dramatically.

“Okay okay, drama queen,” he huffed, “So maybe I did remember a little bit from last night,” he confessed, as he held his arms up guilty as charged.

We both laughed and began to reminisce on the previous drunken night, as we crunched along the neutral coloured gritty gravel, kicking the small crumbled down rocks as we trembled further on behind all the teachers and students.

Bob, Danny, and Lucy were at the front as I had told them I needed to speak with Mikey. It took us until now to realise that Lucy was attending our school. It’s safe to say we are all defiantly men.

“Oh man, it’s a good thing the school thought I was ill today,” Mikey hyped, very pleased.

“I know,” I agreed, smiling as well as I looked up to him,” I’m glad they allowed me to look after you as well, because damn...you needed it bro,” I assured him honestly, then giggling after.

“Don’t worry, I won’t be doing that again,” he said, convincing himself once again.

I rolled my eyes in disbelief, as we both trudged further, until we was now lined up in a queue ready for a stupid play thingy we would be watching at the theatre.

I rose higher on my tippy toes stumbling slightly but using Mikey’s shoulders to keep my balance. I overlooked the people queuing in front of us, only to see a million more people queuing down the road. My eyes expanded.

“Dude, have you seen the fucking queue,” I questioned, pointing my thumb to the people standing just like us.

“No,” he replied, and then mirrored my actions, however, with a much more steady balance only to also find too many people queuing for the show.

“Fuck,” my brother cursed. “This many people actually WANT to see this show...pfft,” he huffed, resulting to me laughing. “They must have the same ‘eventful’ life as Mrs Withers,” he said sarcastically, making us both laugh at his very true comment.

“I’ll say,” I agreed, nodding my head at the same time as trying to stifle my giggles.

“I’m not standing in this bro, let’s sit down,” he piped up, his eyes searching the crowded area for a place to park us, then finding a low down brick wall near to our place in the queue. He quickly slipped out of the queue and parked his rear on the acceptable seat, ushering to me to follow in suit.

“Mikes, what if we lose our spot,” I hissed.

The fifteen-year-old then looked at me lifting his right eyebrow and giving me one of his ‘You for real’ looks, before I caved in and quickly jogged over to him landing on the space next to him.

“I worry about you sometimes,” he joked. Exactly the words I wanted to hear.

“Umm mikes...I...I got to tell you s...something,” I asked weakly, all of a sudden feeling shy and as if we had swapped places. Me being the younger brother, as If I was asking permission to have a cookie from the cookie jar, hoping that he will let me.

“Oh G you haven’t...you know, done the dirty?” he said nervously, ultra quiet.

“What!” I said shocked, “Of course not,” I assured him.

“Oh ok,” he said happily.

“I did that ages ago,” I jokingly confirmed, with a hint of sarcasm not able to help myself.

“Gerard!” he shouted. I giggled. He joined me.

“No I’m being serious Mikes, I have something important to tell you,” I said, all smiles a miss as I was now very serious but also nervous to tell him.

“Ok G...Shoot,” he said calmly, which settled my nerves slightly.” But...you haven’t done it yet have you?” he questioned still concerned.

Oh brother

“Mikey,” I replied, pretending to be shocked and hurt as I nudged him.

“Sorry, ok I’ll shut up you can tell me,” he told me, no strings attached.

“W...well...I...before I say, you swear you won’t tell anyone or judge me or hate me or.....”

“Gerard...just spill it out,” he laughed.

“Well...I...I like this boy...m...more than I should,” I spoke nervously, my voice Barely audible, becoming more quiet and distant as I painfully spoke.

“Gerard, I won’t judge you or hate you, and I promise I won’t tell anyone,” he promised, “But seriously, you have a crush on a boy no big...”

“It’s Frank,”

A/N: FINI! I hope you liked this, I know it’s shorter but I worked really hard on it was originally going to have a lot more in but I felt it would be too much. Soo sorry Frank hasn’t been in it for ages, I feel really bad but I promise he is in the next one and he is in it a lot so stay tuned, R&R and the next chapter will be soon (:
oh and a quizz question :p what bands have you seen, and whats your fave one?
Pleaseee please don’t be mad at me, Frankie will be here soon haha love you all, you are really great and I’m so lucky to have you readers mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Check out all my one-shots please too that would be reeeeeeaallyy nice :))
chazom
xx
Sign up to rate and review this story