Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Surprise!

What To Do?

by Chatty_Pants 3 reviews

Jay feels that it's his fault about what happened to Theresa. While she's in a lot of trouble and needs him badly.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-06-04 - Updated: 2006-06-05 - 1558 words

1Exciting
Back at the dorm Jay sat on the couch with his head in his hands. The others were trying to cheer him up but with no avail. Jay was yelling into his hands, "It's all my fault! I knew I shouldn't of let her go down that tunnel by herself! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!"
"No is wasn't and you know that! You can't predict the future," Atlanta said soothingly.
"I know I can't, it's just that I feel so stupid,"
No one knew what to say to this. They all figured something was wrong ever since Jay came out pale without Theresa. He was almost in tears by that point and all he could say was something about Theresa before he fell to the ground on his knees. He had something in his hand but he wouldn't let them see it. But they already knew what it was. Once they saw a glimmer of gold hanging from his hand they knew what had happened. Theresa had been kidnapped. As soon as they brought Jay back home he immediately sat down on the couch and told them what had come about. They all knew it was Cronus who did it they just didn't know how to get Theresa back. Odie was about to question him on this when Jay told them about the letter.
"I have to meet Cronus in front of the old school at 1:30 tonight. That's half n' hour from now!" Jay told them solemnly.
"Well we better think of a plan and fast then. What do you think we should do Jay?" Archie asked.
"What plan? The letter said that I should go alone and if you guys come with me he might kill Theresa," Jay answered.
"You've never let this trouble you before," Herry told him amazed.
"I've never felt this way before," Jay exclaimed quietly. Everyone in the room was speechless. Jay liked her; he actually really, really liked her. They all thought something was up ever since Jay started to stop speaking in mid-sentence whenever Theresa entered the room. Atlanta knew that Theresa liked him but she didn't know that Jay liked he back. Everyone bowed his or her head ashamed. Now they knew why Jay was so worried about Theresa. Odie was the first to do anything. He put his hand on Jay's shoulder and gave a forced smile. Jay looked up at him finally.
"Come on Jay. Think of a plan to bring Theresa safely. You know we're with you all the way no matter what happens,"
"Yeah!" everyone agreed except Neil because he was checking his reflection in his mirror. An annoyed Atlanta rolled her eyes as she nudged Neil in the arm.
"Hey! That hurt," Neil, cried in pain as he rubbed his arm. "Oh yeah. Yeah I'm with you all the way! Whatever," Neil answered as he went back to checking his reflection.
"Thanks guys. That means a lot to me," Jay said as he gave a small smile. "Okay. Now this is the plan. Herry you'll be..."

"Oww, my aching head!" Theresa mumbled in pain. She went to lift her hand to her head so that she could rub it, but Theresa wasn't able to move her arm. "What the hell? Oh great, just great. I'm tied up and the others have no clue where I am. Come to think of it, I don't even know where I am."
She looked around at her surroundings but she wasn't able to see anything because it was to dark.
"Ah, so you're finally awake my dear," a deep voice exclaimed from the other side of the room.
"Wh-who's there?" Theresa stuttered. "Oh please don't be who think it is. Please Zeus I'm begging you," Theresa thought silently.
"Oh no why would I tell you who I am. Besides you already know," the voice said with a low, menacing growl.
"Cronus!" she muttered sadly. "Come on I said please!" she thought exasperated. "Cronus, where in the world am I?"
"Why you're in the basement of the old school building."
"Let me go Cronus! Jay and the others will be along shortly and then you will finally pay for all that you have done! Let me free now and maybe we'll go easy on you," Theresa shouted.
Ooo. I'm so scared," Cronus laughed. "And anyway, why would I want to let you go? It would ruin all the fun!"
Cronus left the room laughing menacingly. Theresa sat there almost crying.
"As long as I have this necklace, I know I'll be alright and Jay will find me," Theresa thought, but to her dismay she couldn't feel the cold metal like substance against her chest. She started to cry.
"Help me Jay! Please help me!" she cried quietly.

Half n' hour later, Jay and the others stood outside the old school house. They looked around for Cronus, but they couldn't see him. All they could see was the rotting, uncut lawn, the untrimmed hedges, and a small group of dying trees. Cronus appeared suddenly by the trees as he stepped out of his black and purple swirling vortex of doom.
"Where is Theresa?" Jay demanded. "I'm here just as the letter said."
"I know you brought the others Jay so I'm making it more interesting. You have one hour to find Theresa in the building. I've hidden somewhere in the building, if you can find her you can have her back, but if you fail I get to kill you and Theresa. Deal?" Cronus remarked smiling evilly.
"What? That's not fair!"
"Since when has anything in life ever been fair? Choose now or she dies!"
"Let us see Theresa and then we'll go along with you're deal," Jay said quietly after thinking about it.
"Fine then. But only you can speak to her. The other nitwits are to stay where they are or I will kill you both," Cronus glared. "Agnon! Bring the dear girl out here for one last glance of her friends before she perishes. And do it quickly. The quicker I get this over with, the quicker I can rule the world!"
The giant grunted and walked off. He then came back with a dirty Theresa over is shoulders and drooped her on the dead ground. Jay dropped his xiaphos by his side in shock.
"Theresa! Oh gods Theresa are you okay?" Jay asked worriedly as he ran toward her. He dropped to his knees as he put his arms around her and held her close. The contact of Jay's warm body against her cold, shivering on relaxed her body. Suddenly she burst into tears and started crying into his shoulder. The others stood by gazing helplessly at was happening and wished they were there to help comfort her. "It's okay, I'm here now. Everything's going to be alright," Jay said soothingly.
"I'm scared Jay! Please help me! I don't want to die, I don't want to die!" Theresa sobbed into his shoulder.
"You're not going to die. I promise," Jay said warmly. Jay brought her head up with his fingers under her chin. She looked at him with fresh tears falling down her face. Her eyes were all red and puffy from crying but that didn't make them look anymore less beautiful. Her green eyes sparkled like a thousand stars and they looked magnificent. He smiled the smile that Theresa had always adored ever since she first met him. His eyes became bright and shiny whenever he smiled that one. He wiped away the tears falling down her face and gave her a kiss on the forehead. She immediately felt better as his lips touched her cold skin.
"Blah! This is getting to mushy for me. Take her away Agnon," Cronus ordered disgusted.
"No, no! Not yet! Jay!" Theresa shouted starting to sob again as Agnon dragged her away.
"You'll be okay. I promise," Jay said as he grabbed Theresa's cold hand probably for the last time. "No! I won't let that happen!" he thought frantically. Theresa felt him push something into her hand. When she looked down into her palm she saw her necklace's gold chain glow brightly in the dark. She gave a small smile despite her tears. She knew that Jay wouldn't let anything happen to her even if his life depended on it.
Jay, on the other hand, was worried out of his skull. He glowered at Cronus with the up-most hatred in his eyes.
"You can start looking for her in a little bit, but watch out. I may have a little 'surprise' in store for you," Cronus laughed manically. "You can start...now!"
"Don't worry Theresa I'm coming!" Jay thought wildly. They barged into the badly-in-need-for-repair building still wondering what surprise Cronus had in store for them.

I am soo sorry that I didn't update for almost a week but I was banned from the internet because I kept forgetting to disconnect. I tried to be more descriptive but I will not know until you review. If it is, it's all thanks to Pheonee. It was updated so if some of you were lighting your torches and sharpening your pitchforks, you can all abandon all plans to kill me! Please rate and review. Thanks everyone,
Chatty_Pants (or ChattyPants depending which site you are reading this from)
Sign up to rate and review this story