Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hot & Cold 2

Chapter 17

by MCR_Vampire_321 3 reviews

Lucy decides to talk to Gerard.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-26 - Updated: 2011-08-26 - 1376 words - Complete

1Exciting
Lucy’s POV…
Not a lot really happened last night after Chloe told us we should all go to sleep. I was asleep in seconds and I didn’t wake up all night. The next morning I was the first one to wake up but this wasn’t anything new. I’m usually the first person to wake up. Not bothering to wake anybody else up, I got up and tiptoed to the bathroom.
I fixed my hair back into its usual ponytail, brushed my teeth and got dressed into my football tee-shirt, light blue jeans and my JLS hoodie. I looked into the mirror and wondered ‘What on earth does Gerard see in me? And speaking of Gerard, what’s wrong with him?’
He’s acting really weird. Last night while we were watching the film, he wasn’t paying attention to it. He was watching me in a really creepy way as if he was trying to figure out what I was thinking. I want to talk to him but I don’t know how to ask him and how to get him to tell me the truth. Even if I did have the guts to ask him, what if he just told me that everything was fine?
Sighing, I left the bathroom and went downstairs into the kitchen. There was only one other person in there – Gerard.
He was standing in there by himself, leaning against the counter and smiling at me “Good morning!”
“Umm good morning,” I smiled “Did you sleep well last night?”
“Not really, I was woken up in the middle of the night by Bob crying that the film was scary.”
Bob was crying?” I laughed “Are you serious?”
“Yeah, apparently he doesn’t watch a lot of horror movies.”
“I really can’t imagine Bob crying.”
“You don’t want to, it’s horrific.”
We both giggled and stood there together awkwardly. Finally I decided to just ask him “Gerard, can we talk about something please?”
“Sure we can.”
“It’s just; you’re acting all weird lately. I was just wondering what’s up?”
“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”
I rolled my eyes. This was exactly what I didn’t want to hear “Gerard, don’t say that because you know something’s up. You’ve been acting weird, since… Since…” I tried to think when he started acting weird. And then I remembered “Since Becca gave you my diary!”
Gerard stood up straight and said “Well… When I told you that I hadn’t read any of your diary, I might’ve lied…”
“You read some of it?” I asked “But you promised me that you hadn’t!”
“I know I did but the reason I said I hadn’t was because I’d read it.”
“That doesn’t make any sense!” I yelled “Why did you lie to me?”
“Well why are you still dating me?” Gerard asked “I mean, if you hate me so much?”
“What on earth are you talking about?”
“You wrote some right bitchy things about me in that stupid diary of yours.” Gerard told me “Don’t deny it because I read it.”
“Yeah, I wrote all that stuff before we were dating!”
“That’s not what the dates say.”
“And you’re going to believe that over what I tell you?”
“Lucy, I’ve got solid evidence right in front of me. What do you expect?”
“Do you know what?” I snapped “Don’t believe me. I’m past caring. Just get out of here.”
Gerard glared at me “Fine, I will. And don’t expect me to talk to you anytime soon.”
“Wouldn’t want you to anyway,” I replied “As far as I can see you’re just a jerk anyway.”
Gerard walked down the hall, opened my door and slammed it shut behind him. And I didn’t try to stop him and explain like I should have.

Chloe’s POV…
I heard the door slam downstairs and groaned “Who’s making so much noise?”
“It’s the angry German man!” Hollie yelled, sitting up “He’s here to turn us all into a human centipede! We’ve gotta get out of here!” And then she threw a pillow at my head before lying back down and going to sleep. She’s normal.
I slipped out of my sleeping bag and crept downstairs to find Lucy and Ray in the kitchen “What’s going on?” I asked “Who slammed the door so loudly that Hollie thought it was an angry German man?”
“I see why that makes sense.” Ray replied, shaking his head “I don’t know I came in here and asked Lucy but she won’t talk to me.”
“Lucy, what’s going on?” I asked her but she just shook her head and refused to talk to me.
I rolled my eyes and said “Lucy, you can either tell us now or I can drag you outside and make you tell me.”
“I don’t wanna talk about it!” Lucy yelled “So just leave me alone!”
She pushed past me and ran upstairs. I shrugged at Ray then said “So… Emily told me a little secret last night.”
“What? What did she say?”
“She’s got a crush on you!”
“Are you serious?”
“Yeah, she said she likes you but she’s worried that you don’t feel the same way.”
“So now what do I do?”
“We wait until Hollie wakes up and see what she has to say. Speaking of Hollie…”
My sister walked into the kitchen rubbing her eyes. She stopped and looked at us both before moaning “You guys didn’t eat all the cereal again, did you?”
“No, I’ll get you a bowl.” I said sulkily before saying “Ray wants to know what to do now that I’ve told him that Emily likes him.”
“Why did you tell him?” Hollie wants to know “Emily told us that in private!”
“Because we’re trying to get them together,” I said slowly “Remember?”
“Oh yeah…” Hollie smiled “I think you should try and kiss her.”
“Are you sure?” Ray and I asked at the same time “I mean I know he likes her and she likes him but still…”
“What if she rejects me?” Ray asked “I don’t wanna do anything wrong.”
“She said she likes you too!” Hollie said as I put a bowl of cereal in front of her “She won’t reject you!”
“You promise?”
“I’m not promising anything!” Hollie giggled “Just in case I was wrong.”
“You’re not very trustworthy.” Ray pouted “Chloe, what do you think of this kissing business?”
“I think you should do it,” I replied “The worse she could do is say no but she’s not going to!”
“How do you know?”
“For the last time, she said that she likes you! Now wait until she wakes up and then kiss her Man!”

Hollies POV…
Once we were all awake and dressed we sat down in the living room “So, what do you guys wanna do today?” Frank asked “I don’t wanna stay in all day.”
“We could go up town?” Mikey suggested “Hang round the grass bowl for a bit.”
“Sounds good to me,” Chloe said “Where’d Gerard go?”
“He went home,” Lucy told her quickly “He felt tired from last night…”
“He slept like a rock last night.” Bob said.
Frank rolled his eyes “Well he would’ve slept just fine if you hadn’t woken him up last night.”
“Why’d you wake him up?” I asked.
Bob blushed “No reason…”
As we were grabbing our bags and stuff to go up the town centre, Chloe grabbed Ray and whispered “That’s where you should kiss her. On our way to the grass bowl, we’ll all split up!”
“What about Bob and Lucy?”
“They can go off together… As friends…”Chloe said quickly “Well I don’t know if they’ll want to but at least this time Bob won’t be by himself!”
“It’s time like this that I wish Becca was still here.” Ray said, earning a slap round the head from Chloe.
Sign up to rate and review this story