Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Bulletproof Heart

Chapter 3

by Xxparamorexx 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-27 - Updated: 2011-08-27 - 960 words

0Unrated
I blinked my eyes opened wide. I was dazed and confused. I looked around 'Car crash' I thought. I saw a white BLI car crashed in front of mine. The collision cause the front of my car to crumple up all acordian like. It had also caused my windshield to shatter, which resulted in glass everywhere. I noticed the BLI cars windshield was also broken and the driver was nowhere to be found. I turned my head to look for him when a pain stopped me. I looked at my right arm and saw huge shards of glass sticking out in every direction. I had to hold it up. Any pressure and the glass would be lodged in further. I looked then at my left side which was in pain also. The door had been slightly dented in, and in was jabbing into my side. I tried to move away, but when I did my ankle stung and I cried out in pain. I looked down to find my foot at a unnormal angel. It had to be broken. I must have broken it when we collided. I stomped down on the pedal too hard.

I realized in my condition I would never be able to get out of here. I tried to get up using my other leg but my ankle protested. I could feel tears well up. One slid down my cheek. I moved my right hand to brush it away and grazed over a large gash. It was sure to scar. There is no way I'm gonna get out of this. But I'm not going to stop trying. I used my hand to slide myself away from the metal cutting into my side. I then slowly scooted myself over to the passengers seat in pain the entire time. There ways more room here. I turned so my back was against to the door and elevated my foot up. I just had to relax. Once I got out I wouldn't be able to go anywhere in all this pain. I looked and saw the sun beginning to set. In the dark I wouldn't be able to see anything.

I closed my eyes, and let the sleep take me away.

Warmth and light filled the car as I woke up. I was still in pain, but I was also stiff and sore. I tried to stretch, unsuccessfully. I would have to get moving. I had no food or water with me. 'Wait. The guys said they lived close to me! They might be able to see my car!' I thought hopefully. I looked around until, yes, there it is! It has to be their place! I can't believe I hadn't thought of this before. Of in the distance, not too far was a diner. 'Please' I thought'Just come outside and see the crash'! And I swear its like I could read minds.

I saw a runner, their runner, coming towards me. "Thank God!" I yelled. In about two minutes they were here piling out of the car and running over. "Guys!" I yelled. They looked at me wide eyed. Must have looked worse than I thought. "Oh my god what happened!" Ghoul yelled as Party opened my door. "What does it look like." I said sarcastically. Party reached in and picked me up bridal style. He set me on the ground. "Holy shit" he mumbled looking at my wounds. "You're coming with us" Ghoul said picking me up. "Thanks" I mumbled and everything went black.

Ghouls P.O.V

Her body went limp. "Guys hurry up she's losing blood!" I said and we all hurried into the car. I sat her in the seat and moved next to her. She looked awful. No to mention her ankle which really should not be facing the way it was. Party floored the engine and we were at the diner in a matter of minutes. I picked her up and carried her in. Kobra pushed everything off a table and I set her down. Kobra was the medic of the group so we did whatever he said in a situation like this. "Party get the first aid kit quick" Party ran into the kitchen and came back with it. Kobra pulled out a pair of tweezers and a bowl. He worked on her arm that had tons of glass shards in it. I looked at her helplessly. She looked so peaceful but worn and tired. I wanted so badly to bring her out of the pain. "You guys can go, this will take a while" Kobra said. The others looked hesitant to leave but we walked away. I sat on the couch and watched from there.

Kobra's P.O.V

It took me half a away to clean up all the glass. Her arm was extremely cut up and bloody. I cleaned it and wrapped it with gauze. The I went to the wound on the cheek. It was too close to her eye, and I didn't feel comfortable stitching it. I just cleaned that and placed a bandage on. Then I noticed her right side was bloody. I gently pulled up the shirt and saw another wide gash. And believe me when I say I had no choice but to take her shirt off. I took off her Green Day shirt, leaving her in a black bra. I threw the shirt on the floor and got to work stitching.

I finished and lastly I assessed the ankle. Nothing I could do about that. I took off her shoe though to make it more comfortable. Ghoul came up behind me looking extremely worried. "Are you done?" he asked. "Yeah. All we can do now is wait for her to wake up."
Sign up to rate and review this story