Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stepping Onto The Danger Line

Donce Circulus

by Vengefulscout 1 review

Keep running from the murder scene

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-09-10 - Updated: 2011-09-10 - 948 words

1Exciting
(Gerard’s P.O.V)
The man in front of us was pathetic. He was nearly in tears and begging, it wasn’t pitiful, it actually sickened me. “Pl...Please” he sobbed “wh...what have i done?” I shuffled forward, itching to pull out my gun, a Browning Hi-Power, a single-action, 9 mm semi-automatic. “You know why” I said, calmly. A look of confusion past across his face. Frank suddenly spoke angrily “you Mr Paul Naylor, are a bastard” he stated, then he spoke quieter , just in case anyone passed, but you could still hear the anger “ Dealing drugs, assault and attempted murder” he pull up a finger when he spoke each offence “ you sell drugs to kids at your school, you assault your own family and you nearly killed a innocent man” Then Naylor spat on the cold ground “ he slept with my god damn wife” he said “ he deserved to die” Frank moved closer “ you know that you wanted him dead because you wanted to get his post as headmaster at the school you attend” he chuckled “ your fucking pathetic”. Naylor nearly stood up and threw himself at Frank until Bob held him down “now, we don’t want any of that” he said, calmly. “Let me go you fucking cunts!” he shouted “the police will get you for this” I pulled out my gun, the urge was too powerful. Naylor fell silent, gasped and fell backwards onto his back, eyes full of tears. “Please no!” he whimpered. I couldn’t hold it in any longer, i laughed and laughed till tears streamed down my face “y...you!” I howled with laugher “are so pathetic it’s funny!” Naylor’s jaw clenched “you go and sell drugs to kids, assault young children and nearly kill a man, yet here you are covering before a man who is half your age!” Naylor stood his eyes blazing and Bob held him back once more “i warn you” Bob hissed and threw him back to the ground with full force. I aimed the gun at his head. Naylor barely breathing, his mouth open wide “who are you people?” he said. “Donec Circulus” i shouted to the night and pressed on the trigger.

(Aria’s P.O.V)
God, i nearly screamed. To hear the teacher who had given me hell through the years was a drug dealer, he assaulted his wife and kids and nearly killed Mr Baker, was so frightening, it was unreal. I clenched my eyes shut as the man with the shoulder black hair fired his gun, but i heard the scream which ripped through my body. I stared, now, at the dead man who was my English teacher, the crimson liquid running from his head and flowed over the tarmac “let’s leave the body here” said the fizzy haired one “quite” said the man with glasses “the cops know it’s us or another gang so we have nothing to fear”. Then, I made the biggest mistake, I stepped on a twig.

(Frank’s P.O.V)
I snapped my head up, listening intently. I knew what i had heard which meant we weren’t as alone as we thought. “What’s wrong, Frank?” said Mikey, looking at his friend with a quizzical look “did you hear that?” I asked “a twig snapping?” Every single boy froze and strained there ears, trying to see if they could hear any more. I panned my head around the clearing. It was dark, very dark, apart from the moon that was behind an evergreen tree, there was no sigh of light. Hang on. The light may have been pulling tricks on me, but was one of the shadows cast by the moons glare, moving? I stared at the tree for a long time, trying not to blink. Nothing moved. “Frank, it could have been an animal” said Bob. I sighed, yeah maybe your right. I glanced back to the evergreen tree and shouted a as a dark shadow began running from the clearing. “THERE!”

(Aria’s P.O.V)
Oh my god! Someone save me! I was running as fast as my legs could go, trying to get away from the murder scene. I could hear the boys behind me, on my trail, nearly breathing down my neck. I ran faster, getting a stitch as i ran. I didn’t care; i needed to get out before I’d get a bullet in my skull. I imagined my limp body, a crimson stain and a hole in my head. I nearly threw up at the thought. I yelled out loud, as loud as i could, trying to catch someone’s attention. But there was no one, not even a police officer or a dog walker. I was alone being chased by killers, who were shouting and thundering after me. Now look where your inquisitiveness gets you! I ran on and came to a part of the lake which i came to when i wanted some quiet. Barely anyone came here so it seemed to be the perfect spot. A bridge crossed a brook, leading into woodland paths which lead to no where. I ran up on the bridge, the wood clumping as i ran. Then, it came, a sharp gab in my side. The stitch hurt so much; i thought i would fall over. Ok, I’m not going to keep running, i can’t anyway. I’m not going to be killed like a fox in a hunting party; I’m going to show them I’m not scared. Trembling a little, i turned and faced my fears

Sorry for ANOTHER cliffhanger. Im so mean :) R&R
Sign up to rate and review this story