Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stepping Onto The Danger Line

Please Don't Scream

by Vengefulscout 1 review

Meeting, magic and more danger

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-09-19 - Updated: 2011-09-19 - 1663 words

0Unrated
Ok! Sorry i havent updated much! bows 1000 times GCSE work is annyoing and my computer still hates me... I will try and get back on track! Plus, a shout out for my fantastic friend Amber!/Paranoia_Destroya on here! http://www.ficwad.com/author/117122 Her stuff is AMAZING!
ENJOY!


(Mikey’s P.O.V)
The shouting was defining as i heard my comrades yelling after the figure in front of us. I was shouting too, trying desperately to work out who it was while worrying that we would be caught by the enemy. The leader, second in command or a follower? Whoever it was, needed to be caught. I ran beside Gerard who was panting with tiredness from running and anger that they had been seen killing that poor excuse of a man. The shadow of a bridge came into my vision and the figure ran up the wood material, i could hear her footsteps on the wood even with the shouting and the distance from them. Oh no! They were gonna get away! The woods would be dark and the shades of the trees would shade most of the light out, which meant the “spy” could hide or slip out of sight and we would never see them. Suddenly, they stopped, clutching they side in agony. This was our chance. Frank was in front and he was the one who reached the bridge first, then he stopped. I almost shouted at him, he needed to catch that person and he was stopping. Then the figure, slowly, turned on their heels.

(Frank’s P.O.V)
I skidded to a sudden halt to Bob annoyance because he was right behind me and nearly crashed into me. “Frank! What the hell are yo...” he stopped. My eyes were looking at the frozen figure, the long hair waving in the wind behind them. Bob followed my gaze as did everyone around me. Then it hit me, the person who was standing before us, the girl who was trembling a little not from cold, but terror. The child next door, Aria Miller. Gerard walked forward and stood in front of us all, looking at the child, his gun back in the lining of his black jacket “good evening” he said, like the two were meeting at a business interview, formal and kind. She seemed surprised by the tone “hello” she replied, quietly but equally as calm as Gerard’s “Frank” Gerard turned to me “do you know this girl?” I nodded and Mikey did the same. “Why did you do it?” she asked loudly, she sounded angry “why did you kill him?” Gerard smiled and nodded at his brother. Mikey paced in front, lighting a cigarette “he was an evil man. He tried to kill a man called Peter Baker, headmaster of a school, your school in fact” She gasped “ how do you know...?” she began. Mikey held up a hand “please, let me continue” she fell into silence, still holding her side. “He was an evil man, Aria” he remembered the girl’s name from the time he was at their house “he nearly killed a man, he nearly killed children your age with those poisons he sold for money” Ray stepped forward, holding he arm in front of Mikey “That’s quite enough explanation from us” he said “what about you? Watching us”. I had to admit, Ray was right. She had been looking, snooping around, i saw her with my own eyes run away as we killed that beast. She rocked a little on the balls of her feet “you’re right. First off, I’m sorry” she said. Ray appeared surprised that she was apologising. I too was expecting her to beg for her life. “I didn’t mean to watch you kill Mr Naylor. I was by the river nearby and i heard a commotion, i got up and went to see what was going on because i though someone was in danger. I was going to call the police if anyone was in trouble” Mikey was now stepping up the bridge, dropping his cigarette, coming closer to Aria. She backed off, scared of what he might do “Mikey” I said “what are you...” I broke off. Mikey was looking at me in a way which i could read as you know what I’m doing. I nodded and let him go ahead. He dashed forward so fast that Aria didn’t expect it. She jumped and tried to run back, run from Mikey, but it was no good. Mikey grabbed her on the shoulders, looking straight into her eyes. Then, he reached for her head. She squirmed in his grip, breathing heavily. He grabbed her head in his hands and she froze, terrified. This would prove interesting.

(Aria’s P.O.V)
I stared into the mans green-hazel eyes, mine beginning to brim with tears that i didn’t want to shed. The man had an odd look in his eyes as though he could see beyond me. Then, the creepiest sensation fell on me. It felt like hands inside my mind, searching through my brain as though it was a filing cabinet. “Pl...ease, s...top it” I stuttered out, it was the only thing i could say as this sensation was going through me. I could barely see the man now; everything was going blurry and fuzzed. He was doing this to me, but how? Suddenly, the sensation faded as quickly as it began. He removed his hands off me and spoke to the 4 men. “She is telling the truth”. “Does she know about them?” asked the blond haired man. He shook his head “no, even thought she knows who he is, she doesn’t know what he does”. I was baffled by this, what were these guys on about? And what had he done to me? Searched through my brain, but how was the possible? Then, i couldn’t take it. I turned swiftly, ignoring the pain in my side, and began to run, hoping that they wouldn’t find me in the darkness of the woods beyond. Suddenly, i stopped. I gasped and tried to move my legs but they were frozen to the spot. I glanced back at the boys who were looking at the fizzy haired man. He was looking straight at me; his hand was clenched in front of him. He was barely blinking and all his concentration was on me. He jerked his hand back and i found my self fly backwards, back to the 5 murderers and landed hard on my back on the wooden bridge. I cried out and my body slammed into the wood. “Where do you think you are going?” asked the shorter man “we didn’t say you could leave”. I sat up and twisted round, looking at them. “How do you do that?” i said, in a more quizzical tone than i frightened one. “Well, we all seemed to have adopted different kinds of supernatural phenomenon” said the long haired man. I furrowed my brow, unsure by what he meant “Basically, we can perform magic. For example, Ray” he indicated the frizzy haired man “can use forces to hold things, levitate things, move things. You understand?” I nodded “of course i understand I’m 12” i said bitterly. He chuckled “Mikey, my brother, is the guy who was searching for answers in your head. He can see into peoples minds and see what they are thinking, what they have thought or what he wants to know, he finds” I looked at the man with the glasses, he nodded at me and smiled. I didn’t return one. “Bob, would you be so kind?”. The guy, Bob, nodded and moved to the bridge and clasped the metal railing by the side. My eyes widened in amazement. The metal was being crushed slowly by surely by this man. When he removed the hand, it looked like the metal was a piece of clay, crush by one fist easily. “You know what mine is?” asked Bob. “Strength” i said bewildered. Bob smiled and turned to the shorter man “what about you Frank? Show her what you can do”. The man called Frank held out a hand, showing me his palm. Inside it was a small leaf. He closed his eyes briefly and opened them. The leaf had turned to solid stone. “What the...How did you...” i asked. Frank chuckled “that’s what i can do, change any object to a different kind of material”. He threw the stone over his shoulder and looked back at me “is your side ok?” he asked. It wasn’t, it hurt badly, like a knife had been stabbed there. “Why do you care?” i said harshly “you’re going to kill me anyway” my voice shook on the word “kill” and i mentally slapped myself for doing so. “Kill you?” said Ray “ why would we need to do that? Gerard, do you think you should fix her up?” “Of course Raymond” said Gerard and knelt at my side. I shifted away, worried about what he might do. “Don’t worry, I wont hurt you” he said and touched my side which was throbbing in pain. A heat shot up my side and i gasped at the sudden feel of it. Then, as soon as it started, it stopped. I felt my side when Gerard had moved it away. The pain was gone, disappeared completely. “You can heal wounds?” i said in awe “yes” said Gerard “and can i ask you something?” I looked into his eyes “yes?” “Please don’t scream” and a blow hit me straight on the back of my head. I took in a sharp, short breath and fell forwards, plunging into nothingness.

Oh Aria, you really are in trouble now! Not to worry thought, I’m sure someone will explain this all to you. Hope you liked! R&R :)
Emily
Sign up to rate and review this story