Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > tears fall for a reason

chapter 25

by rockerchick4life 0 reviews

oooooh whats happening at the hospital?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-10-11 - Updated: 2011-10-11 - 242 words

0Unrated
rays p.o.v
me and bob walk into the hospital and run towards franks room and burst through the hosppital door making a loud bang when the door hit the wall behind it. we look at frankie who is laying on the bed quietly looking so weak and vunerable...i cant bear to see my best friend like this so i take a deep breath and turn to look at bob ' i love you so much...never forget that' i look into his eyes one last time then run.

franks p.o.v
we look up when we hear the door crash into the wall with a loud bang and we see ray and bob standing there. ray looks at me and i see a sad look in his eyes and he turns to bob and whispers ' i love you.never forget that' then he looks into bob's eyes and runs.i try to get up but gerard gently stops me fronm getting up as pain rips through my body. i look at bob who has tears running down his face.i push gerards hands off my shoulder and get up... ignoring the pain that runs through my body.i reach bob and collapse into his arms sobbing and he wraps his arms around me tight....then i black out.

sorry its not very long...been really busy right now...the next chapter will be longer i promise x
Sign up to rate and review this story