Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Love Potion

Rosemary

by duochanfan 0 reviews

Harry is going after his Potions Master. But young Ginny Weasley is ging after Harry, how will that cause problems for the pair as they try and get together and stay together. To get her man she tr...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Ron, Snape - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2006-06-12 - Updated: 2006-06-12 - 648 words

-1Illiterate
Disclaimer: Harry Potter does not belong to me no matter how much I wish upon a star.


This story will contain slash and mpreg as well as some not very nice situations later on. This story is finished and like Frozen I am going through it once again as I post it.


Rosemary

Harry's eyes began to flutter open as the potion he had been given wore off. He looked around the room with blurry eyes. His glasses were gently placed on him. He looked up into the onyx eyes of Severus. Severus smiled down softly at his young lover. He helped him sit up in the bed, placing pillows behind his back to help support him.

Harry's hand flew to his stomach, barely recalling what had happened an hour ago. "The baby, where is the baby?" he started to panic.

Severus wrapped an arm around him holding him gently. "It's okay Harry the baby is okay; it's a little girl, Harry."

"Where is she, is she okay? Did Ginny hurt her when she...When she cut into me?" he asked, afraid of the answer he might get.

"No, Ginny didn't hurt her. She is weak though," Severus explained to him.

Poppy came towards them when she saw Harry awake and sitting up in bed, she looked over him, making sure that he was alright and healing, he then asked to see his daughter. Poppy and Severus help Harry over to a comfortable chair that was placed next to the incubator.

He sat and watched his little girl, who they had decided to call Rosemary. The tiny chest rises and falls as she breathed, reassuring him that she was fighting to stay alive. Severus came and sat on the arm of the chair, an arm draped lovingly around Harry's shoulders. Tears began to fall from his eyes.

He sobbed out to Severus that he feared something might happen to little Rosemary. Severus tried to reassure him as best as he could. Poppy told him that she had a good chance of surviving. The only problem being that her lungs were weak.

It was a few hours later that Headmaster Dumbledore walked through the large doors to the Hospital Wing. He looked around the room and saw Harry and Severus sitting together on the chair watching over their tiny daughter. He walked over to them both.

He cleared his thought to get their attention. "Harry, Severus congratulations on you daughter."

"Thank you Headmaster," Harry replied, as he softly stroked the tiny hand with a finger.

"Albus," Severus said, standing up from the arm and turning towards him.

"Miss Weasley is to be put on trial for what she has done. She will receive counselling. She will be placed into an underage wizard's prison." Albus explained to Severus, as Harry wasn't listening to them. "She will more than likely end up in Azkaban when she comes of age."

"Thank you Headmaster. Do you know why she went after Harry? I didn't think that Miss Weasley was violent like that," Severus asked him.

"It seems as though Miss Weasley became obsessed with Harry, when it was announced that he was with child and with you it sent her over the edge," He replied.

"Thank you Albus," He said, as he went back and sat on the arm of the chair. Albus smiled and went out of the room leaving the couple alone.

Harry had fallen asleep in the chair. Severus smiled down and gently lifted him up off the chair and took him over to the bed he was in earlier. He laid him down on the soft bed and covered him. He sat down in the chair next to the bed. After half an hour he kissed Harry softly and got up from the chair, he went back to watch over Rosemary.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please review.
Sign up to rate and review this story