Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Demolition Lovers

Chapter 11

by azombieattack 1 review

Ray's secret

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-24 - Updated: 2011-10-24 - 1854 words - Complete

1Exciting
Chapter 11

Previously
/]
[/"I'm positive that it isn't. I want you to stay with me all day tomorrow. I promise I won't kiss you untill midnight."


"You're sure you can handle it?"
/]
[/"Yes."

/]
[/"Okay then."

/]
[/"Can I just get one last-" He was cut off by my attacking his lips with my own.

/]
[/"There." I smiled as I pulled away. And with that, I went downstairs.


Frank's Point Of View

I only had to wait twelve more hours. Only twelve hours until I turned 18, and Gerard would screw my brains out. Other than being annoyed that I couldn't even kiss my boyfriend, I was pumped. Although, I guess I'd rather go without kissing him than have him leave my alone all day.

He had found a party that some friends were having tonight, and he got Mikey and Ray to agree to go to it. He told them we'd be having sex and they both decided they didn't want to hear that. That would be creepy.

"Frank?" I heard Gerard call as he came down the stairs.

"Yeah?" I called back as he came into view. He took a seat next to me on the couch where I had been sitting for most of the morning. His black messy hair looked a little less messy than usual. He had on tight black skinny jeans and a dark gray t-shirt. He looked hot.

"I'm going to the store. Want anything?" he asked.

"I thought you were going to stay here with me today."

"I know, but I need coffee and I'm having a difficult time not kissing you." he admitted.

"The kiss me." I smirked.

"Not yet, babe." he smirked back. "So, do you want anything?"

"Skittles."

"Alright. I'll be back in a little bit." he told me and leaned in instinctively to kiss me goodbye. Unfortunately, he caught himself and stood up before I could launch forward. I pouted and he laughed.

"I love you. See you in a little while." he called as he headed out the door.

I sat there on the couch and smiled to myself. This was the second time he'd told me he loved me. The first time he said it, I was shocked, but I realized that I loved him too. I felt like a giggly school girl, and as much as I hated it, I couldn't help myself.

"Hey Frank." I heard someone say. I looked over my should and saw Ray coming from his bedroom.

"Hey dude." I greeted him. "How's it going?"

"It's going good. And yourself."

"Fantastic."

"Cool. You excited for tonight?" he winked at me. I knew I was most likely blushing now.

"You have no idea."

"I remember my first time." Ray smiled to himself. "It was awkward since we were both virgins and had absolutely no idea what we were doing. I was in 11th grade and she was my first girlfriend. Apparently she liked it because we did it a lot, and after we broke up, she got the label of 'school slut'." he laughed. "Not that I condone the name-calling shit, but i'm pretty sure it fit. She slept with half of the school, and she wasn't afraid to admit that she liked sex."

"Did you love her?" I asked.

"Yeah, but we weren't meant to be. Plus, she kinda became a clingy whore."

I burst out laughing.

"I choose to stay away from girls. I kept away from most people in high school. I wasn't exactly what you'd call a 'social butterfly'." I told him.

"Me either. Gerard, Mikey, and I all kinda stuck together. Thank God I had them."

"Yeah, it's nice to have someone I guess. I never really had anybody. My ex boyfriend was around sometimes when I was dating him, but he always reminded me he had an 'image to keep up', so he didn't talk to me a lot during school."

"What a fucking asshole. As if cheating on you with some chick wasn't enough. I feel for you, man." he said sympathetically. He sat down next to me and put his feet up on the coffee table in front of us.

"Nah, it's fine. He was a huge ass. I knew that from the beginning. But I had my reasons for staying with him. And besides, Gerard is much hotter and has a far better personality then him."

"I'm glad you've found a good guy, then. And believe me, Gerard is a really good guy. He may have fucked up before, but he's always been a great guy. And he's changed since you came around."

"What do you mean?"

"He's so much happier. It was getting hard. Before the drinking, he was such a charming, considerate guy. Everyone loved being around him. The depression changed him though. And then he met Bert, and the alcohol made it worse. Sometimes it made him mean, other times he just didn't make sense. It wasn't like he was in control, though. He was wasted. And it made it hard to be around him."

"I can't even imagine him being like that. He's so sweet."

"If this ends badly, it'll happen again."

"If what ends badly?" I looked at Ray, confused.

"I don't think it will happen, so don't worry about it, but if something bad were to happen between you and him, he'd start drinking again. Probably worse than before."

"How do you know that?"

"I've known Gerard for a long time, Frank. He treats you better than anyone else. He loves you. I can see it when he looks at you. He'd do anything for you. And if something happens to you, it'll kill him."

"Nothing's going to happen. I love him."

"I know. Sorry, I shouldn't have said anything. I was just thinking out loud." He smiled, lightening up the mood a little.

"So, what are your plans for tonight? Are you going to that party?" I asked him, changing the subject.

"Maybe. I'll for sure be staying out of the house, but I'm not sure if I feel like partying."

"Oh. You don't have to go, you know. Gee and I can stay at a motel or something."

"And disturb all the guests?"

"We'd be quiet."

"Gerard does not fuck quietly." Ray laughed. "And he usually doesn't care if people hear either."

"So, is he just making sure you and Mikey are gone because of me?"

"Probably." Ray nodded. "Since it's your first time, he probably wants you to feel comfortable. And he's trying to make it special for you."

"That's so sweet of him." I grinned.

"It is." Ray agreed.

"Good afternoon gentlemen!" I heard Mikey say, and before I knew it, he was hopping over the back of the couch to sit in between me and Ray. "Frank, are you excited for tonight?"

"Yes, I am." I smiled.

"I know Geetard is too."

"Geetard?" I snorted at the nickname.

"Mikey likes to call Gerard that just to piss him off." Ray informed me. "It all started when they were kids and Mikey couldn't pronounce 'Gerard'." Mikey nodded with an approving grin on his face.

"Cute." I laughed.

"Pretty much." Mikey said. "Where is Gerd anyways?"

"He went to the store."

"Ooh! Getting stuff for.. later? That's kinky." Mikey winked.

"No! He wanted coffee."

"That boy and his coffee." Ray shook his head.

"Has he always been so in love with the stuff?"

"Yes." Mikey and Ray said at the same time."

"Doesn't surprise me, I guess."

"Are you ready to party is up tonight Raymond?" Mikey asked.

"I don't know."

"What? What else are you gonna do? Sit alone at a bar and get hammered? I will not let you get wasted alone! And besides, Bob will be there."

"So?"

"You know Bobbert is totally in love with you, right?"

"He's straight!"

"No, he's bi."

"How do you know?"

"That's confidential information, Toro."

"Well, Way, it doesn't matter because I'm straight."

"Bullshit. I know you like Bob too."

"And how do you 'know' that?" Ray demanded.

"Remember Ray; you talk in your sleep." Mikey smirked at him.

Ray froze. "Don't fucking say anything to anyone." he warned.

"Or what?"

"That's confidential information, Way." Ray imitated what Mikey had previously said. They glared at each other until I heard the front door open.

"Hey guys! I'm home." Gerard called. I looked at him. He was holding his coffee and a bag of skittles.

"Hi Gee!" I grinned.

"Here's you skittles babe." Gerard tossed me the bag.

"Thanks!"

Gerard smiled at me before looking at Ray and Mikey, who were still glaring at each other, confused.

"Mikey knows Ray's secret and is threatening to tell." I explained. Gerard sighed and said "Mikey, what did I tell you about gossiping?"

"But Gee, this is good stuff." Miked whined, breaking away from the glare-fest to look at Gerard.

"Does it look like I give even the slightest fuck?"

"Seriously Gerard. It's legit as shit!"

"Seriously Mikey. I don't care!"

Mikey stared at Gerard with an annoyed expression and Gerard stared back with a blank one.

"Fine." Mikey sighed. "Raymond, I won't tell anyone. Not purposely, anyways."

"Geed enough, I guess." Ray shrugged and headed off to his bedroom. Mikey looked at Gerard and said "No fucking until I'm gone." before running off in the same direction as Ray. Gerard shook his head and laughed. He came and took a seat next to me on the couch. I opened up my bag of skittle and began to eat them, one at a time. I felt Gerard's arm wrap around my shoulder.

"So, do you know Ray's big secret?" Gerard asked me.

"Yeah. Mikey wouldn't leave him alone."

"Will you tell me?"

"I thought gossiping was bad." I laughed, calling him out on what he basically told Mikey earlier.

"Well, yeah, but I'm not going to tell anybody." Gerard defended. "Please?" He gave me puppy dogs eyes, and I cannot resist puppy dog eyes. I love puppies.

"Fine. Ray likes Bob. And Bob apparently likes Ray. I'm assuming Bob told Mikey, and Ray has been having dreams about Bob and was talking in his sleep and Mikey heard it all."

"Wait- I didn't know Ray was even gay!" Gerard said.

"Me either. He must only be gay for Bob. Bob is like, his exception."

"Well, I guess I always thought that there was something between the two of them, but I just shrugged it off when I knew Ray was into girls." Gerard explained. "But I always kinda thought they'd be cute together. Now all we need is to find someone for Mikey."

"Oooh! Are we gonna play matchmaker?" I squealed excitedly.

"Yes, Frankie. We most certainly are."
*]
[*Sorry it took me forever to update again. Stupid school and lack of time to myself.. :\

Anyways, I hope you guys liked it. I'm thinking next chapter will be smut? What do you think about that? And also, they're not going to play matchmaker in the next chapter. But it will be coming.
I hope you all liked it. I'll work on updating again as soon as I can.
Sign up to rate and review this story