Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A New Start

Chapter Six

by Battery_Star 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-10-28 - Updated: 2011-10-28 - 1173 words

1Exciting
I pulled frank into the small chain restaurant a few miles from my house. I promised him I’d take him out after he finished work, which he gladly accepted. After about 10 minutes of loitering around, we were showed to our table by the window.
“Thank you for taking me out…” frank said quietly, peering at me over the top of his menu.
“Its okay, sweetheart,” I smiled before setting down my menu and taking his hand in mine from across the table. I watched in amusement as his face slowly flushed a pale pink.

Over dinner, we basically just caught up on what’s happened over the last few months, and flirt like our lives depended on it.
“Can I see?” I ask, running my fingers lightly over the bandage that’s poking out of the bottom of his shirt. His eyes go wide and he violently shakes his head, attempting to pull his arm back. My grip on his arm tightens and he stops resisting, “please?” I ask softly. His eyes meet mine as he bites his lip, clearly debating whether or not he should. Some time later, he slowly nods his head and pulls up his sleeves. I internally sigh as I look over the bloodstained bandages wrapped tight around both arms. I carefully take his right arm between my hands and start to unravel the bandage, quietly gasping as the redness of the bandage increases with the amount I untie. I bite my lip hard and look frank straight in the eye before I carefully remove the bandage and place it on my lap. Franks forearm is littered with scars, scabs and even some relatively new cuts. Some are deeper than others but to my relief, most of them are fairly shallow. The one that catches my eye is the long, pink scar that runs from his wrist to the crease of his elbow. I gently run my finger across it and look up to frank for some kind of explanation, only to see he has his head down, fringe covering his face. I release his hand and he quickly pulls it back. I take hold of his left arm and begin the process again. Nothing could have prepared me to witness the sight of franks left arm.

Underneath all of the small white lines, written in deep pink scars, was my name. My name. He had written GERARD down his forearm.


Franks P.O.V
Why did I let him see? I’m so fucking stupid. He’s going to think I’m some kind of creeper now. I cautiously raised my head, to be met instantly with disbelieving eyes. “w-why?” he asked, his jaw going slack... honestly? It was an impulsive decision, but I wasn’t going to tell him that. I simply shrug my shoulders. He and I both know that I knew why I did it, but thankfully, he didn’t push the subject, only pulling me into a tight hug and wiping my tears. Once I’d calmed down, Gerard slowly pulled away and brought my arm up to his face. He was kissing each letter. He was kissing my scars.

The rest of the meal went by smoothly; we talked about everything and anything but avoided the subject of my wrists. I pushed the desert bowl away from me and looked up at gee, who already had his eyes set on me. Gee reached forward and grasped hold of my tie, pulling me to him before capturing my lips in his. Our lips worked in time with each other, as if it was meant to be. We slowly pulled away from each other; eyes locked and cheeks flushed. “Your place or mine?” he whispered huskily against my lips.
“Yours” I whispered back before stealing another kiss. Just like my dream all those months ago. A huge grin broke out on his face as he called over the waiter, asking for the bill.

Gerard’s P.O.V

As I was paying the waiter, my phone vibrated in my pocket. I quickly glanced at the screen and read the message ‘don’t do this, gee. Lyn-z’ I quickly snapped my phone shut and slid it back into my pocket before taking Frankie’s hand and leading him towards the door. The little ball of energy was basically jumping up and down beside me, letting me know just how excited he was. We quickly got my car and I pressed him up against the door, kissing him hungrily. He kissed me back just as hard, our lips working sloppily against each other. I ran my hands down his hips and round the back of his thighs, lifting him up off the ground. His grip tightened around my neck and his legs snapped shut around my waist. After our little make out session, frank scrambled into the passenger side of the car as I made my way round to the other side. I fumbled with the key but eventually managed to start up the car and pull out of the lot. Barely staying inside the speed limit, I sped off down the road in the general direction of my home. Stopping at a red light, my phone vibrated again. I knew who it was and I could probably bet on what they wanted, but I checked it anyway, ‘don’t do this. Take him home and leave. Lyn-z’ I rolled my eyes and continued to speed off down the road.

Not long later, I pulled the car up in my drive way. I quickly cut of the engine and scrambled out of the car. Thanks to Frank’s continuous groping over the car drive, my member was throbbing painfully against my leather pants. I took franks hand and slammed him hard up against the door, feverishly working my lips against his. His tongue swiped my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I happily granted. I quickly pushed him in through the door and kicked it shut behind us; making sure never to break the kiss. I gently pushed frank over and down onto the couch and climbed on top of him. I re-captured his lips and held on tight to the side of his face as he groped my ass. I moaned quietly into his mouth as his hands made there way across to the front of my hips. He fumbled with the button on my pants and attempted to pull down my zip. A loud smash interrupted us, causing me to fall off his body and bang my forehead on the side of the glass coffee table. “FUCK!” I shouted as blood poured out of the cut. Frank walked curiously over to the broken window and picked up the brick that was situated between the shards of glass. He unravelled something that was taped around the brick and brought it up to eye level. He was quiet for a few moments before saying in a quiet voice “I warned you. There will be consequences. Lyn-z”
Sign up to rate and review this story