Categories > Original > Humor > Dave: My Keeper of Secrets

My Place of Recovery

by NirvanaCobain 0 reviews

STEP INSIDE! IT'S NASTY IN HERE!

Category: Humor - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-10-28 - Updated: 2011-10-28 - 196 words - Complete

0Unrated
I looked at Dave in confusion. "Let me better elaborate." He said bringing his face close to mine. "I'd want my ex to tell all of her friends and all of her boyfriends that no person or object could ever pry those sexual cries out of her the way I did." He whispered, "And when she touches herself I want her to always scream my name when she comes. Even thirty years from now. I would want her to never be able to keep a man because she'll never be satisfied by anything or anyone." He looked me in the eyes and licked his lips. I gasped and looked away. "What's the matter, Kurt?" He asked pressing his forehead to mine. "Nothing." I choked out closing my eyes. I suddenly felt his lips touch mine. I gasped and pulled away. "I said I wasn't gay but I never said I wasn't curious." He purred and ran his fingers through my hair. I grimaced and shyed away. "Please let me." He whispered and kissed me again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He pushed me back and climbed on top of me.
Sign up to rate and review this story