Categories > Original > Drama > The 'dream' boy...

Stefan

by katieblathers 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-10-30 - Updated: 2011-10-30 - 680 words

0Unrated
Stefan

I was right. I did have another dream about him. I don’t know why I keep having these dreams about a total stranger, but the less I knew about him, the more I wanted to know about him. So, you probably want to hear my third dream about him, right? Okay, here goes.

I was walking down an empty, silent alleyway and all of a sudden, a pair of ice-cold hands hugged my waist from behind. My head turned to see who the hands belonged to and funnily enough, it was him. He let go of my waist and gently took my hand, his actions were almost ‘life-like’. He walked me to a café and we sat down on a table at the far corner. It wasn’t any random café though, it was the one a few minutes away from our flat. A word didn’t fall from both our lips until he leaned over the table and softly whispered in my ear ‘Stefan, my name’s Stefan’. Before anything else happened, everything started fading again. Closing the doors of my dream world and leading me back into the real world.

In my dream, everything seemed to be peaceful, precious, perfect.

I wasn’t sure how Teigan would react when telling her about my third dream about “Stefan”. It intrigued me to see if that was his real name.

‘Morning Evie!’ Teigan smiled.
‘Go on then, tell me about your dream.’ Teigan exhaled. Knowing that I had yet ANOTHER dream about him.
‘He whispered in my ear saying that his name was Stefan’
Teigan gave me a look of approval. ‘Not bad name, for a dream boy’ she teased me.
‘He’s not a dream boy and you know that! You even saw him’
‘Yeah but I doubt that that is his real name. He’s a complete stranger, how could you possibly know his name through a dream you had?’
My head sank and my eyes met with the floor.
‘Sorry, I guess I have been bringing you down about it. If it was me, I would want you to go along with it. Plus, he was pretty smoking!’ Teigan giggled.
‘Anyway, I better be off. Going to stay with my mum for a few hours. Wish me luck! Haha, bye Evie!’ she said her farewells and left the flat.

I was alone and bored, so I set out on a walk in the dull, English weather. I passed the café that I dreamt about last night, the café where “Stefan” took me. I decided to go in, sitting down at the small round table in the far corner, the one in my dream last night. It wasn’t very busy because it was only about 11 o’clock in the morning. Every time someone walked in, I would look to see who it was. 1) Because I was bored 2) because it always made a loud, squeaking noise and there was a bell above it that would jingle when the door collided with it and 3) on the off chance that “Stefan” would walk in.

I carried on sipping my now luke-warm cappuccino. The door opened again, but this time something made me not look up to see who had just walked in. Until I heard a familiar voice say ‘Can I have one tea and one black coffee please’. My head slowly lifted up to reveal the owner of the voice. The first person I saw was a short, brunette female wearing a thick, blue hoody, black skinny jeans and a pair of grey converse. My eyes followed her arm to show that she was holding hands with the person who’s voice I recognised, my eyes followed their arm and because they were standing with their back to me, I could just see the back of his head. He was wearing a dark green baseball cap that sat on his full head of messy, chocolate brown hair. He slowly turned to face him.

OH MY GOD. I screamed in my head.

It was Stefan.

END OF CHAPTER 4
Sign up to rate and review this story