Categories > Original > Drama > The 'dream' boy...

No longer a dream

by katieblathers 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-10-31 - Updated: 2011-10-31 - 383 words

0Unrated
No longer a dream

I didn’t get much sleep. Not much sleep = no dream about Stefan. I walked into the living room and almost forgot he was sleeping on the sofa. I wasn’t sure of the time but it was getting light outside, I decided to wake him up.
‘Stefan... Stefan...Stefan...’ I repeated, nudging him.
He eventually opened his sleepy eyes.
‘Morning Evie’ He sleepily whispered.
‘Have a nice rest?’ I asked him.
‘Yeah, this sofa’s actually really comfy!’
I smiled.
‘Stefan... there’s something I need to tell you’ I chewed my lip.
‘Go ahead’
‘Well, this is going to sound so creepy but before I met you or even saw you, I had a dream about you... in fact I’ve had three dreams about you now. It sounds weird but it’s not my fault, right?’
‘Aw and you’re the girl of my dreams Evie!’ He gave me an achieved look, like he was being smooth.
‘No Stef, I’m being serious.’
He bursted out laughing.
‘Wow, that’s erm... kind of sweet? What happened in them?’
‘Oh god, I was dreading you were gonna ask me that. In the first dream we just held hands and stared into each other’s eyes! Haha. The next one you took me into this secret garden thing, saying that you planted a flower each day until you finally met me.’ I couldn’t belive I was telling him this, I felt like a twat. But, I still carried on. ‘And the third dream, you told me your name was Stefan. But this was before I knew your name. Now make fun of me all you want!’ I hid my blushing face in my hands.
I could feel his fingers gently touching my hands, moving them away from my face. He grinned. His head was slowly moving closer to mine.
The door opened and Teigan walked in.
Great timing Teigan, great timing.
We moved our heads away from each other in embarrassment.
Teigan stood staring at me, open mouthed. I forgot to tell her about meeting Stefan but she knew he was from dream.
‘SHIT’ i muttered under my breath.
‘Teigan, this is Stefan...’

END OF CHAPTER 6

Sorry it’s kinda short and crap, but it gets better...
Sign up to rate and review this story