Categories > Original > Drama > The 'dream' boy...

Butterflies

by katieblathers 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-11-01 - Updated: 2011-11-01 - 260 words

0Unrated
Butterflies

Two weeks had gone by and me and Stefan were basically seeing each other. Ever since we had revealed our feelings for each other we were inseparable, we still hadn’t had our first kiss yet, our first proper kiss. Don’t get me wrong, he’s kissed me on the cheek and a few times on the lips but not what I class as a “proper” kiss. Stefan must have been over holly by now? Seeing as though he had been with me ever since.
He invited me over around his flat. I found out that he lived with Ashley but Stef kicked him out so he lived on his own now. I had been going to his flat every day now; I loved spending time with him. We laid on his bed, his arms were around me.
‘Evie. It’s been a month now, I’m over Holly. Are you ready to make a step?’
‘Make a step?’
‘With me. As in a relationship’
My eyes lit up. I was filled with butterflies.
‘You don’t how long I’ve been waiting for you to say that! Of course I will Stef’ I smiled, hugging him.
‘Good’ he gave a sigh of relief.
He looked down, staring into my eyes. His lips were getting closer to mine, until they finally touched. I felt a feeling in the pit of my stomach, it was a good feeling. This was it, my first proper kiss with boy of my dreams.

END OF CHAPTER 8

It’s short and crap but....
Sign up to rate and review this story