Categories > Original > Drama > The 'dream' boy...

Strange behaviour

by katieblathers 0 reviews

Stefan started acting starnge, could Evie get to the bottom of this mystery?

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-11-02 - Updated: 2011-11-02 - 252 words

0Unrated
Strange behaviour

It had been it had been two months, two long amazing months since me and Stefan officially became an item. I had definitely fell for him. He couldn’t have been more perfect. And I still couldn’t get my head round why he picked me, Evie-Rose Dumbrell, of all people. Those three precious words escaped our mouths a couple of weeks after we got together, we both meant it. I meant it. I loved him. The only thing that bothered me was that the past week he had been totally ignoring me. When I texted him asking to come around mine he would always reply with ‘Sorry, with the lads X’ or would come up with another excuse. Every time I asked him if I could come round his flat he would reply with ‘Now’s not the time, X’ or ‘Not in, sorry X’ I soon was getting tired and fed up with his excuses. I decided to go round his flat, stupidly texting him before; warning him that I was coming. He rejected me, saying ‘Sorry, busy X’. I was done with the ‘Sorry’ texts and didn’t take no for an answer. I texted him back ‘Stef, I’ve had enough of your excuses. I’m coming round to your flat, end of. X’. I sounded and felt harsh but I wanted to get to the bottom of his mysterious behaviour, although I wasn’t ready for what was going to happen next.

END OF CHAPTER
Sign up to rate and review this story