Categories > Original > Drama > The 'dream' boy...

Don't let the tears choke you...

by katieblathers 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-11-03 - Updated: 2011-11-03 - 578 words

0Unrated
Don’t let the tears choke you

I collapsed on to my bed in tears. Teigan wasn’t in but she’ll be back soon, I hoped. The tears came harder and faster than before, the more I thought about it. The layers of mascara had ran down my face leaving nothing but stained black marks on my cheeks. The minimal layer of foundation had formed a pool of orange down the bottom of my face. I heard the door open, Teigan was back. She shouted my name, looking for me before walking into my bedroom and seeing me in a pool of tears.
‘Shit, Evie what’s happened?!’ She asked in a rush of confusion.
I could hardly speak, the tears choking me.
‘Evie?! Come on, calm down. Breathe in and out!’ Evie reassuringly adviced me.
I slowly took deep breaths, in and then out. I got my speech back for a second, just enough time to stutter ‘S-s-s-stefan... ch-cheated on me’ the tears started choking me again, my breath got taken back and there’s no way I could reply to Teigan again. Luckily, she didn’t ask me any questions; her jaw dropped to the floor, her eyes filled up with fury while she screamed.
‘WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT A FUCKING PRICK!’ Teigan spat in rage, she couldn’t control her anger.
I knew she would react like that, because we had been inseparable for all our lives and she knew me, better then I knew myself. I could tell she knew how I felt, even though she had never been in the same situation. I attempted to calm down before telling her about Holly.
I redeemed myself quickly and silently spoke with tears still flooding down my cheeks ‘Teigan...’ I swallowed. ‘Holly, he cheated on me with Holly’
The anger built up in her.
‘RIGHT, THAT’S IT. PASS ME YOUR PHONE.’ She yelled.
I knew she was going to ring him; I didn’t want her to so I didn’t move a single bone in my body.
‘PASS ME YOUR FUCKING PHONE NOW EVIE!’ It was almost like she was taking out her annoyance on me.
She saw my blackberry lying next to me, her dark nailed fingers gripped onto my phone, pressing harshly down on the numbers, then placing it against her ear.
I didn’t try to stop her, it wouldn’t make a difference. Instead I sat there, crying like there was no tomorrow.
‘STEFAN, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE FUCKING PLAYING AT?! TREATING MY BEST FRIEND LIKE SHIT! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! YOU FUCKING PRICK, NOW DON’T YOU EVER, EVER, EVER, EVEN BOTHER TO APOLOGISE, YOU GOT THAT?! NOW GET OUT OF EVIE’S LIFE.’ She shrieked at the top of her lungs, almost losing her voice. She hung up the phone before he had time to reply but I could still hear the sounds of his tears through the phone.
She stormed out my room, but not because she was angry with me but because she needed to calm down. I picked up my phone that was left on my desk. I threw it across the room, screaming through the salty tears; almost not being able to breathe. I knew this would be a long, slow journey of heart break, turning me into a messed up wreck.
The boy of my dreams was slowly becoming the boy of my nightmares.

END OF CHAPTER 11
Sign up to rate and review this story