Categories > Original > Drama > The 'dream' boy...

The final apology...

by katieblathers 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-11-06 - Updated: 2011-11-06 - 845 words

0Unrated
The final apology...

‘Are you sure?’ Teigan asked me.
I quickly nodded, signaling her to leave the room. Before she left she quickly whispered in my ear ‘Don’t forgive him Evie, he’s not worth it’. She didn’t have the right to tell me what to do. Stefan is worth it.
‘What did you want to show me then?’ I reluctantly asked Stefan.
‘Follow me’ he said sheepishly. His voice wobbled, he must have been nervous.
I looked at Stefan, giving him the 'don’t screw this up' look. Stefan held out his hand for me to take it but I disapprovingly ignored the invite. I followed Stefan to the mystery 'something’, I could feel my heart pounding. But I had to remember what Teigan said, but I don’t want him out of my life. He's too special to me. The way he treats me, nobody has treated me like that before, apart from the cheating, I can’t forget about that, even though I try to. The way his messy hair overflows his head and lands as a fringe on his face. His fashion sense. His lips. Everything about him seems so perfect. I need to stop thinking about him like this, I’m meant to be angry with him. A taxi was waiting outside the flat for us.
"Why are we taking a cab?'' I shyly asked.
"You’ll find out’ Stefan replied.
We got into the taxi and drove off to the mysterious surprise that was waiting ahead for me.
I listened to my iPod the whole journey, so I wouldn’t have to talk to Stefan. I thought about what the mystery could be. My eyelids suddenly got heavy, forcing me to fall asleep.
I couldn’t remember getting out of the taxi but somehow I ended up with Stefan in a dark room. He had tight grip of my hand. He switched the lights on, to reveal magical, twinkling fairy lights hung around the room. We were in the café that was in my dream that time. We walked over to the table I was sat when our eyes first met. I noticed a few markings on the table, I spotted something engraved on to it; ’Evie, my dream girl’. I looked up at Stefan.
‘You told me I was your dream boy. Well, you’re my dream girl Evie’ Stefan softly whispered.
An immense grin crawled upon my face.
‘Evie? EVIE!’ Stefan started shouting.
‘Stefan, why are you shouting at me?’ I asked, puzzled.
He didn’t reply, he just carried on shouting my name.
‘Evie! EVIE! EVIE!’ Then I felt a harsh shake.
I gently opened my eyes to find myself still in the taxi with Stefan.
‘Finally! I’ve been trying to wake you up for ages Evie. We’re here’ Stefan nervously grinned.
Stefan got out and held the door open for me, I politely thanked him before he held his hand out again. I hesitantly took it.
He led me through a long, narrow alleyway that opened up to the most beautiful garden. There were countless amounts of single roses scattered around the area. The strong smell of the flowers almost choked me with the overpowering cent. Stefan looked towards me and held both my hands turning me towards him.
‘You told me about your dream that time, when I planted a flower each day until I finally met you... well every one of these flowers is to represent the times I cried and worried about you. I really care about you Evie. I don’t know why I cheated on you. I’m so sorry, I don’t know what came over me. Holly’s not in my life anymore, she never will be part of my life again. She’s not worth my time. You are Evie. I don’t want to plant anymore flowers. Please will you accept my apology?’ He smiled sweetly.
I was speechless. Overwhelmed. But it must have worried Stefan because I couldn’t find the right words to describe what I was feeling. I noticed the tears trailing down his face.
‘’You’re not gonna accept are you?’’ Stefan said like he was struggling to breathe.
‘’I-I-I regret cheating on-n you so much. I’m s-so sorry.’’ He stuttered.
‘’Stefan!’’ I raised my voice.
“I love you, so much. I honestly don’t know what to say, this is beautiful Stefan! I accept. If I never met you, my world would be horrible. I love you.’’ I announced while wiping the tears off his face.
He put my hands on his waist and he gently pressed his lips against mine. My heart pounced out of my chest as I shed my last tear for him, but this time it wasn’t tears of pain, sadness or heartbreak... it was tears of happiness.
I was finally happy again after being at my worst for months. All because of Stefan.

END OF CHAPTER

Credit goes to CerysAbingdon! She pretty much wrote this whole chapter:-)x
Sign up to rate and review this story