Categories > Original > Drama > The 'dream' boy...

The end.

by katieblathers 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-11-09 - Updated: 2011-11-09 - 537 words

0Unrated
The End.
(Alternate ending 1)

Hey, my name is Evie-Rose Dumbrell and you can call me The Luckiest Girl In The World... or just Evie. I was a pretty average girl until He came into my life. He is Stefan James Donald John Abingdon ; He is the most beautiful, wonderful, amazing man you will ever meet. He twisted my life around, made it a whole lot better.

On the 22nd of July, 2008 I had a dream. Not just any dream, it was a dream that you wish was real. We held hands while staring into each other’s eyes, none of us saying a word; just smiling and giggling. He had soft, nutty brown, curly hair and dark hazel eyes that glistened in the moon light. We were just standing there, doing nothing apart from looking at each other. At this time, I had no idea who this boy was. I was woken up by my best/flat mate, Teigan. I really wanted to have another dream about him and I eventually did.

Me and Teigan went to Lazy Oaf the morning after, and I saw HIM. HIM. The boy from my dream, right in my sight. I couldn't go up to him and talk to him, surely?! In the end, I never had the chance. The day after, I woke up from my dream about the boy, and in that dream he planted a flower every day until he finally met me. I was intrigued by the mysterious ‘dream boy’ and wanted to find him again. I really wanted to know what that boy I saw at Lazy Oaf 's name was, so I decided to search for him ; not stalk, obviously. After hours of waiting at the shop, I gave in and made my way home with. That night I had yet another dream about him, he told me his name was Stefan. That day Teigan went out of the flat so I went on a stroll in the boring weather and went to the café a few minutes away from the flat. Guess who I saw when I was in the cafe? Yes, Stefan. Guess who he was with? A girl, his GIRLFRIEND. Knowing I had no chance I continued to drink my cappuccino, but then they sat down at the table opposite me. Our eyes met, we met. He wrote on a tissue, inviting me to his show, and his name was Stefan. I was officially scared. My dreams knew everything about him.
He was the boy I first experienced the feeling of being loved. But he was also the boy who broke my heart. After months of apologies and roses we eventually got back together. Things happened. Special things. It brought us together. It’s been 5 years now, and all that’s special now is that I'm Evie-Rose Dumbrell and on the 22nd July 2011, mine and Stefan’s baby was born.

END OF FANFIC

Written by CerysAbingdon, thanks Cerys!;-Dx
By the way, I have two endings to the fanfic. I couldn't decide which one to post so I put them both up. Both endings are separate and not related to each other in any way! Please read the other ending; The Girl.
Sign up to rate and review this story