Categories > Anime/Manga > Neon Genesis Evangelion > He who waits

Going for dinner

by nicolaigerdesknudsen 0 reviews

The pilots get out, and is invited to dinner. It's a bit short, but I'll make the dinner extra long (i hope... :D)

Category: Neon Genesis Evangelion - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Asuka Langley Soryu,Misato Katsuragi,Pen-Pen,Rei Ayanami,Ritsuko Akagi,Shinji Ikari - Published: 2011-11-06 - Updated: 2011-11-07 - 694 words

0Unrated
FIRST OFF! I don’t own ANYTHING of the Neon Genesis universe! This all belong to Gainax, and their respective distributors.
Btw ( “ ” ) means someone said it, ( ‘ ’) meaning someone thought it!
Hope you enjoy!

Chapter 4

When they were out of their Evas, and stood posing in front of Misato, Misato noticed a strange thing.
Asuka, clearly couldn’t keep her eyes of Rei. She looked quite angry, and also a bit disappointed.

“Asuka, is something wrong?” Misato asked.
Asukas eyes snapped back at Misato, looking puzzled.
“Na.. Nah, everythings fine. I guess” She muttered.
Shinji looked at Asuka, with a thankfull smile.
Asuka looked at him and said “What now baka? Why are you smiling like that?”
“Hey! That can wait ‘till we’re home!” Misato said.
Ritsuko came nodding up towards them.
“Asuka, what happened?” Ritsuko asked.
“Your Sync-ratio went up by 40 points”
Asuka looked happy, but also startet to blush.
“Ohh” Ritsoku said, looking at Asuka.
“You’re in love with Shinji”
“Wha… WHAT?!”

Shinji looked like he was about to faint. Asuka on the other hand just gave a wild stare, before she ran down to the womans locker room.
Shinji looking quite embarrassed looked after Asuka, as she ran towards the locker room.
Misato grinned and laughed together with the rest of the Nerv HQ crew.
“Aye kids, get out of the suits, dinners on me!” Misato said, still laughing.
Shinji, Rei, and Ritsuko all looked quite terrified, and you could even hear a loud scream of agony coming from Asuka.
“No no no, I’m inviting you out for dinner!”
A loud sound of air could be heard, as they all breathed out, looking relieved.
“jeez…” Misato said, looking a tad bit angry.
When they all were ready to go, they went to a Chinese restaurant, all looking happy. All thinking how it might have been, had Misato had to do the cooking.

Asuka was going behind the others, thinking to herself.
‘Do I love the baka? That can’t be right. Why would I love such a spineless wimp? It JUST doesn’t make sense.’
She looked ahead and saw that Shinji were looking irritated by something.
‘Why is he looking irritated at me for? I didn’t do anything… Did i?’
Shinji, stopped and waited for her, smiling.
“Sooooo Asuka… uhmm… I don’t really know how to ask you this… but…” he started, smiling an innocent smile.
“Spit it out already baka!” Asuka answered, wishing to herself that she could just disappear into thin air.
“Nawww, look, the new couple having an argument!” they heard Misato say.
“I do not think that pilot Ikari and Pilot Soyou is a couple.” They heard Rei say, obviously defending them.
“for them to be a couple, they would have to hold hands, as far as books have told me.”
Misatos answer to that went unnoticed as Asuka started thinking.
‘Oh no! Now I have to thank that doll, for defending us… or… I could play along! And save my honor. But… that would mean I would have to hold that stupid baka… or maybe even kissing him… but then again, he is very cute…’
“Asuka? Earth to Asuka, is there somewhere there” Shinji said, waving a hand in front of Asuka.
Asuka snapped out of it, and smiled at him, without even thinking.
Shinji looked afraid at first, because a smile from Asuka usually meant punishment or something worse. But he quickly relaxed and smiled back at her, a nice smile, he usually only smiled while being with Rei.
Asuka looked surprised, but also happy, until she realized what she was doing.


And here we leave them… Kind of a cliffhanger.I need to find out, if I want AsukaxShinji to be couple or if Asuka should just be the bitch she usually are. ‘Till next time my readers! All 5 of you:D
please please PLEASE leave a R&R (Review and Rating) as I want to get better.
And please also write to me at: NicolaiGerdesKnudsen@live.dk for suggestion for the storyline, fixes, grammar errors, and the other stuff you’ve been swearing about reading this chapter :D
Sign up to rate and review this story