Categories > Original > Drama > The Midnight Beast fanfic

Found the dress!

by JamieFIZZY_TMB 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-11-17 - Updated: 2011-11-17 - 243 words

0Unrated
“It seems so real! We’re going dress shopping. Bloody Wedding dress shopping!” Katie said excitedly. Emily agreed,
“You’re getting married. To Dru. This is all too sweet!” They walked into the dress shop. Martha looked into her purse. She had four thousand pounds. That was to buy a wedding dress for herself and matching dresses for Katie and Emily.
“Hello, I’m Abby, who’s the bride?” The shop assistant cheerfully asked,
“I’m Martha, that’s Emily, and that’s Katie, it feels weird saying this, but I’m the bride,” Martha laughed.
“Okay, so what colours are you after?” Abby asked, walking over one of the many rails full of dresses.
“White,” Martha replied. One dress caught her eye immediately. It was a sleeveless, white, traditional wedding dress. It was beautiful.
“Could I try this one on?” She asked, pointing at the dress.
“Sure, go ahead,” Abby said, pulling the dress from the rail and handing it to Martha. “Dressing rooms are this way,”
Martha stepped into the changing room. She got undressed, and slipped the dress on. It was a perfect fit. She let her beautiful brunette hair down onto her shoulders. She took a deep breath and shouted Emily and Katie who were looking for bridesmaid dresses.
“You dressed?” They shouted back. As a reply, Martha stepped out of the dressing room.
“Oh my God, Martha.” Katie gasped.
“Good Lord….” Emily sighed.
“You look amazing!” Abby screamed.
Sign up to rate and review this story