Categories > Original > Drama > The Midnight Beast fanfic

Set the date

by JamieFIZZY_TMB 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-11-19 - Updated: 2011-11-19 - 225 words

0Unrated
The three best friends walked out of the shop, each of them happy with their dresses. Katie and Emily both had light pink dresses, with short sleeves, and Martha had the perfect white dress.
"So, we have to go back in two weeks to get the dresses that have been fitted perfectly for us?" Katie asked.
"Yeah," Emily replied. They got into the cab to take them back to Katie's house.
"Later on we have to go and meet the vicar to arrange a date for the wedding. Are you two coming?" Martha asked Emily nodded,
"I have to meet someone, sorry" Katie said. Martha's phone started ringing. It was Dru.
"Are you in the cab?" He asked
"Yeah, on our way back, should be about twenty minuets, maybe half an hour?"
"Alright, see ya," The phone clicked off.

"What months were you thinking of?" The Vicar asked.
"Would it be possible to have Valentines day?" Dru asked. The Vicar opened his diary and nodded.
"Alright. Four in the afternoon was the time we agreed last night, wasn't it Mr. Wakely?" Dru nodded in reply.
"Four in the afternoon, Valentines day, 2012" Martha said. "Our Wedding day."

As she was walking out of the church, she looked at her phone. The was one new message.
*From: Katie.
I need to speak to you. NOW. Call me.*
Sign up to rate and review this story