Categories > Original > Drama > The Midnight Beast fanfic

Longest few minuets of their lives...

by JamieFIZZY_TMB 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-11-19 - Updated: 2011-11-19 - 293 words

0Unrated
Martha didn't bother about calling Katie. She got home, and almost ran to her house. She got inside to find Katie in her room clutching a small bag in her arms.
"Sit down, Emily should be here soon." Katie said, tears in her eyes.
"Has Ashley dumped you, because if he has, I swear I'll..."
"No, he hasn't, don't worry. Let's just wait for Emily..." At that moment, Emily burst through the door.
"What's up? Oh my God, what's going on?" She grabbed Katie and hugged her. She sat down on the bed. Martha and Emily were either side of Katie at this point. Katie took a deep breath.
"I'm late... I'm moody... I feel ill all the time..." She slowly moved her arms to reveal a chemist bag. With a pregnancy test inside.
"Oh my God, Katie..."
"I know, it was one time, we were drunk, and we weren't thinking, and my mum's going to kill me, what have I done?"
"Okay, keep calm. If you are pregnant, you have three options. Keep the baby, abort the baby, and put the baby up for adoption," Martha took Katie’s hand as she said this.
"No. I wont abort it. I couldn't... and I couldn't give it up. I'd have to keep it. I'm such an idiot!" Floods of tears raced down her already tear stained cheeks.
"We don't even know if you are pregnant yet. Go on, go to the bathroom, we'll wait here," Emily said, pushing Katie off the bed. This was the biggest advantage to having a small bathroom to herself, Katie thought. The next few minuets were the longest three minuets of their lives.
Katie walked out of the bathroom. Her face gave away no hints.
"Positive." She whispered.
Sign up to rate and review this story