Categories > Original > Drama > Growing Up Together

This Is... Different

by CarsynTMB 0 reviews

Stefan and Amy.... yeah...

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-11-18 - Updated: 2011-11-19 - 382 words - Complete

0Unrated
After the movie ended, they walked back to Stefan's. No one was home. Stefan kissed Amy longer,harder on the lips this time. It meant more, it was... better. They kissed faster, more and more. Each kiss was more electrifying. Stefan took Amy's hand and lead her upstairs. He kissed her again. She scrambled up onto the bed, laying on her back. Stefan took his shirt off. Stefan climbed onto the bed too. He took Amy's shirt off and kissed her again. She smiled up at Stefan. He smiled back. Amy took off her pants and tossed them on the floor, forming a pile of clothes. Stefan took his pants off at the same time as Amy. They kissed again. And again. Let's just say bye-bye underwear. They couldn't stop. It was like and uncontrollable fire had started. Amy's phone went off. "SHIT!" She scrambled for her phone, trying to steady her breathing. "Hello? No mom, we are going to another movie..." She winked at Stefan who was trying not to laugh. "Yeah... we're gonna watch," She hesitated... What other movies were out?!?! "Yeah that one, I forgot what it was called for a second, hehe. Yeah see you later mum. Yeah-yeah I love you too, Bye." Amy looked at Stefan. "That was fucking close, eh?" Stefan laughed at her attempted Canadian accent. "Where were we? Oh yeah, I remember..." Stefan kissed Amy and put his pants on. She did the same. "That wasn't awkward, but it was weird... having sex with my childhood friend..." He smiled and kissed her once more. Amy laughed. "You know... that was a little weird. I've known you since I was about... a fetus... yes that's right. That's a long fucking time to!!!" Stefan laughed at her response and they decided to watch telly. "Wanna watch Family Guy?" Amy stared into his big, golden brown eyes. She got lost in them so quickly. "Heyy... Earth t' Amy!!!" Stefan was laughing at her surprised look when she realized she was daydreaming. "Uh... yeah I love that show." She made a really cheesy smile at him. Stefan knew her well enough to say that was her 'oh-fuck-I-just-realized-I'm-daydreaming-so-I-have-to-act-like-I-heard-what-he-just-said' face. Stefan kissed her again before she fell asleep on his lap. He smiled at his girlfriend and kissed her ear.
Sign up to rate and review this story