Categories > Original > Drama > Growing Up Together

I Love You, Stefan

by CarsynTMB 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-11-20 - Updated: 2011-11-20 - 688 words - Complete

0Unrated
"I love you Amy," Stefan was watching Amy, asleep in his lap. Stefan had never felt so strongly for one person. Amy's eyes flickered open. "I love you too, Stef." Stefan smiled at her, and Amy smiled back. "You know I really mean it. I think I'm in love with you Amy." Amy kissed him. She checked her phone. "OH SHIT!!! Stefan, my mom thought I was going to be home sooner!!!" She had a look of fear upon her face. " Don't worry 'bout it. I called her and said you were staying here for tonight, so... yeah, not to worry!" He smiled at her. She looked impressed. "Oh thank you Stefan. I feel better now." She smiled back. Amy was lost in Stefan's eyes again. They were so mesmerizing, it hurt her heart. But what she didn't know was that he too was lost in her ocean eyes. He felt as if he could see into her heart. Stefan placed a small, gentle kiss on her lips, and cradled her into his arms. "Do you want to go to bed? It is pretty late." He cared so much about her. She yawned. "Yeah... I'm beat. Carry me?" She made a puppy-dog face. He laughed. "What, did you actually think I wouldn't carry you?" She smiled and dug her face into his chest as he was carrying her upstairs to his room. Amy had fallen asleep on the way upstairs, which made Stefan smile even wider at her. He gently placed her on the bed and covered her up. She snuggled into the blanket. He pelt a pang in his chest. Love. He really was in love with Amy. He pulled a spare blanket from his closet and he lay on the floor. Stefan was so happy he could burst. He fell asleep...


MORNING

"Psst Angle-face. Wake up sweet-heart. It's morning." Stefan wasn't entirely ready for Amy to leave, but she had to. Her mum had called and said she needed to tell Amy something urgent. "Whhatt???" She looked startled. "Your mum called and needs to tell you something. Now please get up so I can walk you home Ams." "Oh ok... just lemme get my phone..." It took Amy around ten minutes to find her phone. "Ok so are you ready to leave? It's a little chilly out, did you bring a jumper?" Stefan was ready to go, so he was growing a little impatient. "No... I never thought to bring a jumper... shit." Amy looked a little freaked out. "Don't worry, you can wear one of mine." Stefan smiled at his girlfriend. "Thanks Stef." She made a little smile back at him. Stefan pretty much skipped upstairs. He rummaged through his closet to find a jumper. He pulled out a yellow one and smiled. He skipped the last step on the staircase. "Here, Ams." He handed her the jumper and smiled. She took the jumper and slipped it over her head. She grabbed up her phone and headed towards the door. "Yo'know, Stef, I've never had a boyfriend before." She turned to look at him and smile. He replied jokingly, "Me neither... hey I love your shoes they're soooo cute, girl. Rockin' the neon laces!!!" She giggled at him. "You better get a head start, Ams, I really need to tickle someone..." Stefan was being rather funny this morning. "Oh God!!!" Amy laughed and started to run ahead of Stefan. "Hey!!! Amy I really really need to tickle you! Get back here!!!" Stefan and Amy were laughing so hard they needed to stop running. "I told you to wait up!" Stefan still was laughing but he started to tickle Amy's ribs. "Stop it Stef!!! I can't breathe!!!" She had never laughed so hard before. Amy kissed Stefan and her phone went off in her pocket. "Hello? Oh hi mum. Yeah we're on our way... you sound like you've been crying, are you ok?" Amy went pale. "Ok we'll be there ASAP." She hung up her phone and turned towards Stefan. "We need to be there. NOW!!!" They both started running in the direction of Amy's house.
Sign up to rate and review this story