Categories > Original > Drama > Growing Up Together

Morning Kids... Wait... Why Are You Sleeping On My Son's Lap?Chapter 19!!!

by CarsynTMB 0 reviews

Mornin' from the Abingdons'.

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-11-20 - Updated: 2011-11-21 - 640 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Morning kids!!!" Sally was walking upstairs to her son, Stefan's room. She slowly opened the door and gasped. "Why are you sleeping on top of Stefan, Amy?" She sounded really confused. Amy woke up and jumped off of Stefan. Stefan whined and sleepily asked for Amy. "I must've fallen asleep when he was trying to calm me down... sorry Sally." Amy looked fucking shocked. "Oh it's ok I was just... curious... as to why you were on my son's lap..." She made a nervous laugh. Amy forced one back to her. "Yeah, I'm just as shocked as you... are... Sally... hehe..." Sally smiled and said," It's ok Amy, if you and Stefan are a couple, I can't even say I'm surprised. It's fine, Amy." She made a warm smile at her best friend's daughter, and closed the door. Amy walked back to Stefan, who was whining in his sleep for Amy. She curled up once more in his lap. She kissed him for what seemed like ages, before his beautiful eyes flickered open. He didn't break the kiss... but he made it more passionate. She felt his tongue slide against her teeth. She kissed him again. And she found herself with her legs around his waist, with her fingers dug into his big brown curls. He smiled as he kissed her. She felt his fingers going through her silky black hair. They heard the front door close and the car pull out of the drive. Stefan smiled, as if he was saying the coast was clear. She pushed herself closer to him and kissed him again, her tongue exploring his mouth. He let out a groan. She smiled and he stood up, her legs still around his waist. Amy was grasping his hair for dear life. Stefan laid down on the bed, with Amy over him. She unbuttoned his shirt and he tossed it to the floor. Stefan sat up and pulled her t-shirt over her head. She left her bra on, but she moved her fingers on his chest, and he didn't even realize he was unbuckling her belt. She heard her belt drop to the floor. Stefan had his hands on her lower back, pulling her closer to him. She smiled and whispered, "I can feel that, Stefan James Donald John Abingdon." He blushed a little, but her kept kissing her. She dropped her panties to to floor, and shortly after that, Stefan's boxers were on the floor, in the building mountain of clothes. She let out a small moan, and she kissed him even more, faster and faster. Stefan had one hand in her hair and the other on her hip. She rolled onto her back and smiled up at Stefan. He smiled back and kissed her harder. She felt him kissing her jawline, her ears, and her eyes. She kissed his jawline, making him groan a little more, and she kissed him on the lips again. They were breathing faster, their hearts beating at the same time, and quickening. Her elbows were on his shoulders as she was digging into his hair. She looked him in the eyes. He pulled her even closer, and a loud groan escaped her throat. She kissed him again and again. He was now underneath Amy, and she was kissing his stomach and chest. He kissed her neck. She had her arms thrown around his neck, letting him kiss her neck, jaw, and shoulder blades. He kissed her once more and she got off of him. They were smiling and breathing heavily, but they got out of bed and got dressed and headed downstairs. Ashley was still asleep on the couch with Ella sleeping on top of him. Amy and Stefan walked by the couch, hand-in-hand and to the kitchen for some breakfast. Today was going to be a great day...
Sign up to rate and review this story