Categories > Original > Drama > Growing Up Together

The Walk

by CarsynTMB 0 reviews

Pretty simple... they go for a walk and end up at the park...

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-11-21 - Updated: 2011-11-22 - 1092 words - Complete

0Unrated
After Stefan locked the door he turned around to look at his friends. Can't get better than this!!! Stefan was in a great mood. He had just found out his girlfriend could play guitar... write songs...(Songs for him...) and she has an amazingly beautiful voice. What more was perfect about his girlfriend??? "Ready?" "Yepperdoodles." Stefan loved it when Amy said that. He smiled and took her hand. They started walking towards the park. Amy smiled at Stefan and kissed his shoulder. He scooped her up and carried her. She laughed and tried to get down, but he had better reflexes. "Stefan James Donald John Abingdon!!! Put me down!!!" She was trying to be serious... but it was impossible at a time like this so she laid down onto Stefan's back. She didn't entirely give up... but she stopped fighting back. Everyone else was laughing at Amy and Stefan's little act... but mostly at the fact Amy was hanging down Stef's back by her feet, looking strangely like a bat. She had her arms crossed and her nose scrunched up. Her long black hair almost touching the road. Amy was only 5 feet and 1 inch tall... but her hair was almost to her butt. Stefan was walking with her like that. She tried not to smile. "Hey...emmm...Stefan... could you please put me down carefully... my heads starting to hurt..." Amy's face was dark red. Stefan carefully laid her down in a patch of grass and helped her up. "Shit... your face is... red dude..." Dru called everyone dude... so it went virtually unnoticed by almost everyone except his mum. He was 18 but still overpowered by his mum. "Yeah... whoa shit!" She tumbled over on Stefan. He didn't look surprised, but quite pleased with himself. "Stefan... shit means to catch me, ok? Damn... you alright?" He nodded yes and sat up. They were at the park now. Stefan walked to the swings, hand-in-hand with Amy and sat on one swing with her. "You're beautiful. Have I ever told you that before?" Stefan was still flirting with Amy even though they were boyfriend-girlfriend. "Not since this morning... damn it Stefan, why are you so fucking hot? It's almost impossible to look away from you." He smiled. "I believe the correct term is 'handsome'." She laughed and put her fists on his chest and her head on his shoulder. Stefan kissed the top of her head and heard a cell phone. "Stefan... it's your mum... d'you wanna answer it or me?" "Well... she called you and my phone's on..." "Hello? Yeah hey Sally... Ok we're at the park... ok... is she gonna... make it?BZP Stefan, your mum's coming to pick us up... she said my mum wanted to talk to me and Ella before she had the surgery." "Oh ok. Just one more thing..." He stood up and dipped her down with his arm for a kiss. She smiled into his eyes. "Is that what you wanted to say? Well ok then..." She smiled and sat on the swing. Stefan sat beside her. He whispered three words. Beautiful words that every women wants to her from a man. "I love you." She smiled and said, "I love you too, Stefan." One small kiss. They heard a car horn and Stefan's ears turned dark red. "My mums here... come on Ella! We're going to see your mum." Ella ran, turned back around, kissed Ashley, and started for the car again. Stefan and Amy were the first to the car. "Morning... I see cough you enjoyed your time at the park...." Stefan started babbling like an idiot. "It's ok Stefan, I knew about it this morning when Amy was asleep on your lap. It's fine. Don't let me stop your snogs..." Stefan looked shocked. Sally looked into the mirror and winked in Amy's direction. Amy smiled and mouthed the words, 'would it be awkward if I snogged him in your car? She looked at her and shook her head no. Amy smiled and kissed Stefan for a second then looked out of the window... waiting for Ella to hurry her ass up and get in the car. Ella got in the car and shut the door. "I'm ready!" She was such a cheerleader. When they arrived at the hospital, Sally asked the woman were to find Amanda. "Third level. Have a good day ma'am." They thanked her and rushed into the elevator. Sally pressed the button and up they went. They stepped out of the elevator and rushed to another desk. "Third hall, second door on the left. She'll be there." They ran a little more and saw her. She was in a hospital gown, and had little IV's in her arms. She smiled as her fiends and daughters approached her. "Hey mum, how ya feeling?" Ella was holding her mum's hand and kissing it. "Better now that you guys are here. Come here Amy. I think you have something you and Stefan need to say." Amy gulped and walked up to her mum. She took her other hand. "Me and Stefan... are boyfriend girlfriend. Ok?" Amanda smiled. "It was only a matter of time." Amy felt relieved. Her mum wasn't angry or shocked or anything!!! Amy smiled and said, "You better go mum. I love you so much." A tear escaped her eyes. Ella was already weeping. "I love you mum!!! Please don't die!!!" She was actin' like a three year old. Amy was crying harder now too. She never thought her mum would get sick. Now here she was, crying over her and praying she'll survive the first surgery of many. "Oh don't say that, you'll make me cry too. I love you two more than anything else in the whole world. Sally, Stefan, give me a hug. I need to know that if I do... pass... that I've said proper good-byes." Sally and Stefan walked up to her. She looked like she was in pain. Sally hugged her first. "I love you Amanda, you've been my best friend for 20 years, and the years won't stop now." She kissed her hand and gave her a half hug. Stef was next. "Amanda, you've been like another mother to me. Your daughters need you. Stay strong. Love you." He gave her a hug and kiss. The doctor came out and said, "If you're ready, we are, Miss Harmon." Amanda looked at her loved ones. "I'm ready." She blew them kisses, and disappeared behind the doors. They stood there in silence, and took their seats.
Sign up to rate and review this story