Categories > Original > Drama > Magnolia

Unidentified

by HollyNHorne 0 reviews

UFOM - Unidentified Field Of Maine

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-12-27 - Updated: 2011-12-28 - 522 words

0Unrated
STEFAN
How could this have happened? Why did it happen? I felt more guilty than ever. I indirectly killed his girlfriend, I caused him to cut himself, and now we'd just been beaten out of an airplane with one parachute and landed in the middle of nowhere. I scrambled to my feet. "Ashley? Are you alright? Where are we?" My eyes were dazed and took a minute to focus. Ashley was on the ground, scratching the back of his head, and he mumbled a blunt "Dunno." I spun around. We were in a field, teeming with both green and dry tall grass. It was a small clearing about five metres wide. We were surrounded by open, short trees and shrubs, which banked to the left, revealing a small dirt path. Hardly wide enough for any cars to drive by. "It's our best shot." I murmured. I turned back to Ashley. "What do you reckon we do?" I asked, staring deeply back into his sparkling brown eyes. He yawned. "Let's rest for a bit. I can't think clearly..." His voice trailed off into oblivion. I sighed. "Right." I decided to stay awake. I'd gotten my share of sleep, before Ashley saved my life. I hadn't te faintest idea what had become of our lost flight, but I tried not to think about that. I watched him drift off into sleep. His hair was fucked up, but it somehow still...managed to remain...sexy. I smiled, and ran a hand through his hair. It felt so good. His hair was so soft, and the windswept waves in it gave me a cold, breezy feeling. I slipped off the parachute on his back, and tossed it aside. Then I leaned down and pecked his forehead. I felt a single tear snake down my face and off the tip of my jaw onto his collar. I wiped it away with my sleeve and closed my eyes.

ASHLEY

I woke to the soft chirping of robins and wind whistling through the grass. "Seems a bit far-fetched, don't you think? Oh well. Get up, you lazy prick." came a familiar voice. It was Stefan. He playfully tossed my luggage at me. It hit me square in the face. I smiled idiotically and threw my airline sandwich at him, smacking him in head. "Ow, you wanker!" He lifted his head, holding his nose. "Thanks a bunch, you slag." I softened my expression and crawled over to him. "Let me see." I pried his hands off, but instead of anger, I found a malicious smirk. "Gotcha!" He tackled me brutally, and giggled, "Your soul is mine, Horne!" I retorted "Not if I claim yours first, Abingdon!" I rolled him over and pinned my weight upon him. I leaned over and comically bit his neck lightly. "Haha! Wait til night falls, Stababadabadingdong!" "Damn you, AshBash!" He grinned and pushed me away. I rolled off him, but pounced again, and he pretended to die. Seconds later he chuckled "Alright, get te hell off, time to get on the road." I agreed. We packed our bags and started walking down the dirt road.
Sign up to rate and review this story