Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Old Greek Coffee and a Room

Paper - filled Apartment

by OverRated 0 reviews

Castell Avenue where Violets new apartment awaits

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-12-29 - Updated: 2011-12-30 - 991 words

0Unrated
Chapter Two : Paper - filled Apartment

I stared at the crumpled note in my hand once again. Castell Avenue. That was where Im headed to. When I made the call last night, the person on the other end didnt seem to enthusiastic talking to me. Maybe it had to do with the fact Id woken him up at such a late hour. I was lost for words, but still managed to choke out the word room. He told me the room ws still avaliable and that I should come check it out in the morning before his classes began. When I asked him for the address he simply said Castell Avenue. There was a slight pause between us, I panicked, thinking he dozed of without giving me the apartment number.
As if on cue, he cleared his throat told me its the only building behind the university, door number seven. My only reply to him was a million thanks and that I wont let him down, that Ill be there remarks. His only answer to my babbling was yeah yeah, just be there and instantly shut the phone, before I had a chance to thank him again.

I was there in about 15 minutes, seeing as it wasnt very far from the coffee shop. I stood on the pavement facing the building, simply staring at its red bricks. My mind was racing with questions that I calmly and rationally tried to answer. What if he turns out to be a killer? Well we dont know that just yet. What if hes older than I assumed? He didnt sound that old on the phone. What if he turns me down? It doesnt hurt to try, I thought.
I cleared my head and made my way up the stairs to the big building door. Staring back at my reflection, I thought I looked presentable. Simple jeans with a top teamed with my battered converse. My deep brown hair hung lazily on my back. Yep, presentable.

I headed towards the elevator, quickly remembering he said apartment number seven. That was all the way on the third floor. Just as I was reaching out to press the button, I glanced at the ' Out of Order ' sign. Yellow and boring. Just my luck.
My only other option was the stairs. Taking a deep breath, I began climbing the stairs, one step at a time. By the time I made it to the third floor, I was out of breath and my feet stung. I looked around the floor. 5, 6, ah, 7. It was the last door in the hallway. I walked in that direction, still panting while trying to smooth my hair.
I held my breath as my fist collided, sending vibrations through the cream coloured door.

I stood there with my eyes closed for what seemed like enternity, until I ws jolted awake by someones yelling. " Coming ".
I saw the doorknob turn and the door opened to reveal a guy standing there, trying to get his shirt on.
" Oh, yeah, you must be the one that woke me up last night ".
All I could do was nod, as I took in my potential flatmate.
Jet black, shoulder length hair that was ruffled in every direction, and his eyes. Hazel. A colour that complimented his pale tone really well. And he certainally wasnt old, but hey that doesnt rule out the possibility of him being a killer. I wouldve stayed looking at him longer, if he hadnt inturrupted me
" Ah, you wanna come in and have look? ".
I was lost for words.
" Thats what I came for ", I managed a weak laugh.

The instant I walked into the living room, I noticed papers and pencils everywhere. Sketchbooks draped on the coffee table and papers strewn on the couch. Pencils littered the carpet.
I just looked at him and nodded as we continued on to the kitchen. The kitchen was suprisingly clean and in order. In fact, it seemed as if no actual cooking has taken place before, ever. A couple pizza boxes lay next to a bin.
We continued on silently to a door that turned out to be the room up for rent. It was quite a spacious room with a bed big enough for my comfort. A closet and a dresser sat against the walls, begging to be used.
With a little adjusting, I can make this place homey, I thought.

" The only thing is that we have to share the bathroom ", his voice broke the silence.
" Oh " , my face fell a little, but I knew I could make this work.
" So ? ", he looked at me sheepisly.
" Well, everythings to my liking and as long as theres a roof over my head then Im all good ". I gave him a smile.
" Settled then, your my new flatmate "
We shook hands to make it offical and discussed the rent. The rent was reasonably cheap and I was entitled to make use of anything.

He took out his phone and glanced at the screen.
" Shit, Ive gotta go. My classes begin in 15. "
He ran over to the t.v cabinet and pulled out a key from a basket.
" You are now the proud owner of this key ", he smirked.
" Why, thankyou ".
As he ran back to grab his bag, his foot hit the leg of the coffee table.
" Fuck ", he muttered. I couldnt help but laugh.
He was already out of the door and there I was, standing in my new home. I turned my back to head to my new room, when he suddenly appeared again.
" Oh, ahh, I didnt catch your name ".
" Violet ".
" Nice to meet you Violet, Im Gerard ", and with a smile, he was off again.
A smile plauged my face as I took in my new surroundings.


Dear Reader, please dont forget to RATE and REVIEW and tell me what you think. I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. Happy New Year
Sign up to rate and review this story