Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I've really been, on a bender and it shows.

Chapter 2

by broken_city_sky 0 reviews

"I wish I had the confidence to help him up, I know exactly how he's feeling.."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-01-19 - Updated: 2012-02-07 - 609 words

0Unrated
Frank's POV

"Ok Frankie, try your best and don't be worried. I'm sure you'll be fine" were my mum's final words to me as she turned the corner revealing my new school. Belleville High School.
Well, it doesn't help that I don't know anyone here. Of course i'm going to be 'fine'.

It didn't seem that way in my last school in which I was bullied to the point that has resulted in me moving to a different place here in New Jersey.

As we reached my new school. I saw a bunch of boys shove a guy around my age against a wall. Excelent, I can tell they're going to go after me if they dont like the look of him. He's got nothing on how pathetic I look. Short, skinny, pale, red eyeliner mixed with black, Misfits hoodie, black jeans and vans. Number one sociably challenged kid right here.

I stepped out of my car. Too nervous to even say bye to my mum. I headed for the gates, passing the guy that was just shoved against a wall. He looked so shit, poor him. I wish I had the confidence to help him up, I know exactly how he's feeling..

"Watch where you're going freak!" I heard someone shout in my ear, after being elbowed in the rib. Ow!
"Sorry" I mumble, wandering to student reception. I need to find out where the fuck i'm supposed to be. Registration, class, break?! Who knows.

I walked on, finding the enterance to the building. I'll ask someone here I thought to myself, I mean, where else can I go? Wait, it's that easy! I can just walk back out of the school gates.

Thats just what I did.

------------
Gerard's POV

Fuck this, i'm going to the park.
I picked up my back and looked around to see if anyone would realise that i'm walking away from the gates. Luckily there's only one kid. Oh man, he's wearing a Misfits hoodie! This is a first.

I get all excited and wander up to the guy.
"I fucking love your hoodie, I've got one similar" I boast. This is great. Who else has the same music taste to me apart from Mikey and Ray?! Nobody!

"Um thanks. Nice top" He smiles, hiding behind his hair. I'm guessing he likes Iron Maiden as well then. Cause they're what's on my top.

"Thanks. So, who are you? You must be new. I would have spotted you around. I mean, you're the first person i've seen round here with decent music taste and style" I giggle. Usually i'm never talkative like this.

I look up, glancing at him, making sure I don't look like a perv. He's wearing a Misfits hoodie, jeans, and vans. With brown longish hair. He must be new. I'd definatly have spotted him between everyone around here.

He looks back at me, as if i'd said something bad or rude. "I er, yeah i'm new. I kinda moved from East Rutherford. My old school. Er, just moved" he said. What did I say to annoy him?!

"Ok then. So, school started 10 minutes ago. Thinking of skipping today?" I smiled, knowing he obviously didn't want to face everyone.

"Yeah. You?" He asked.
"You watched those idiots push me up against the wall. Don't think I want to relive all of that later, do you?!" I asked, rhetorically.

"No of course not" He replies, shying away behind his hair again. Aw.

"Alright.. off to the park we go" I mumble. This is so awkward but at the same time fun.
Usually i'm alone all day, but today, i've got company!
Sign up to rate and review this story