Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I've really been, on a bender and it shows.

Chapter 3

by broken_city_sky 2 reviews

"Well Frank. It's good to meet you, I could do with the company"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-01-22 - Updated: 2012-02-07 - 700 words

0Unrated
Frank's POV

"Alright, off to the park we go" He mumbles. What even is his name?

"Um, what's your name?" I ask, feeling seriously awkward. I sound like kid. Well, i'm 15 but whatever. You know what I mean.

"Gerard Arthur Way, pleasure to meet you" He grins, sticking his hand out for me to shake. I shake his hand. "And you are?" he asks, still grinning.

"Frank" I smile.
"Surname" he says, this guy is so nosey!
"Iero. Frank Iero" I giggle. I've never been through this process before. With not having any friends ever before..
"Well Frank. It's good to meet you, I could do with the company" he slurs. He also, doesn't look like the type to have many friends.

We wander through streets for five minutes and eventually reach a small park. Surrounded by tree's. Well this is shit.

I sigh and walk over to the swings. Dropping my bag and flicking my music player out. Oh man, left my headphones at home..

"Er-hem" Gerard coughs, raising his eyebrows, standing in front of me with a look of confusion on his face. What did I do?

"Lets talk" Gerard smiles, sitting next to me on the other swing. "So how come you moved here? The worst place in the state. I mean, it must be pretty fucking important to move here!"

"Fuck off!" I snap back at him.
Frank fucking control yourself, this guy is being nice to you.
I look up to find Gerard, upset, putting his headphones in his ear and standing up.

"Wait!" I plead "Don't leave me.."
------------------
Gerard's POV

"Wait! Don't leave me.." Frank cries after me. What is he playing at? He just fucking snapped at me for no reason. Maybe it's best I continue having no friends. Since everyone gets annoyed with me for no reason.

I walk away from the swings. Feeling like shit if i'm honest.
Frank seems so cool. He could have even been a proper friend. I could do with one. But I guess I have no chance.

I drown my thoughts by putting my music player on shuffle. Helena by the Misfits comes on.

Just as i've almost reached the park exit, I turn around to find Frank walking behind me crying. CRYING. Holy shit, this isn't that bad. I begin to walk back over to him.
When we're meteres away, I break the awkward silence.

"Frank what's wrong? I didn't mean to upset you, it's just, you upset me" I said, confused.
"I know, i'm sorry, i'm overreacting. I'm an idiot. Fucking hell.." He sobbed into his hoodie sleves. There's obviously an explanation behind all of this. I mean, look at him. First of all he's scared to go into school, secondly he snaps when I ask him about why he moved here, and now this.

"No, you're not. There's something else on your mind. Here, you don't have to talk to me about it but just know that i'm here to listen. I er, feel shit most of the time as well. Do you want me to walk you home? I don't mind" I blurt out, walk him home?! This isn't a date! Fair enough he's cute but I can tell he's strait. I should really stop thinking about this. Shut up Gerard!

"Thanks Gerard, you've been so kind to me. I don't know my way home from here though" he laughs, bless him.
"What street?" I ask
"I actually don't know, but it's near the local food store. If you walked me there i'd know where I was" he smiled, hiding behind his hair again. DAMN, come to think of it, Frank is so so so cute. I wish I could see more of his face.
"Ok, that's only 5 minutes away..want an earphone?" I smile, knowing Frank likes the Misfits.
He takes the offer and puts the earphone in, quietly singing along to Helena.
"If I cut off your arms and cut off your legs, would you still love meeee anyway?"

-5 minutes later-

We reach the local store. I turn the music off and turn to face Frank.
"I enjoyed your singing" I wink, stopping, and looking into his eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story