Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Time

Time

by Kyoko-Uchiha 6 reviews

It's been years since Axl and Slash have talked to or seen each other. Each has moved on and forgotten the other. Or so they thought. Slaxl. Don't like? Don't read

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-01-13 - Updated: 2012-01-13 - 968 words

5Original
Slash sat in his and Perla's room in his house in California, staring out the window. It was pouring down rain outside. Rain always fascinated him. The sound of rain made him sleepy and calmed him down. He felt his mind wandering to a conversation he'd had with Duff the other day...something about new guitars for sale...he couldn't remember right now, but he didn't care. He heard Perla come in.

"Saul honey, dinner's ready" she says, walking out and back downstairs. He nodded and got up, following her downstairs and sitting at the table. The family began eating and talking to each other about how their day had gone when Slash's phone began vibrating in his pocket. He took it out to see who was calling. He saw that it was Duff. He sighed and put the phone back in his pocket, going back to talking. A few minutes later, his phone rang again. He looked again. Duff. He put his phone away again. 5 minutes later, his phone went off AGAIN. He took it out and left the room, answering it when he got to his studio.

"Duff! I'm in the middle of dinner What do you-" Slash was cut off by the other end of the phone.

"It's not Duff, slash. It's me." Slash instantly recognized that voice. That voice could be none other than the famous Axl Rose.

"Why did you call me?" Slash asks after a moment of silence. He heard Axl choke back a sob.

"I lost everything" Axl says quietly, making it doubly hard for slash to hear because of the rain.

"What do you mean?" he asks, sitting down on the floor, hardly believing he was having this conversation.

"I lost everything! The house! My mom! My friends! Everything" Axl says, letting his sobs show through now. Slash felt sympathy toward the older man.

"Hey calm down Axl. How did this happen?" Slash asks softly.

"Look I'll tell you everything later, but I lost my house. I'm not going back there so...do you know somewhere I can go? I'm not asking for anything, just a place to go" Axl says softly, wiping his eyes.

Slash sighed. He couldn't comprehend what he was about to do.
"Come to my house. I couldn't live with myself if I knew you were out there and something happened" he says, running a hand through his curly hair.

"alright" Axl says through sobs.

"My address i-" he was cut off again.

"Open the door, Slash" Axl says. Slash blinked and looked at the phone, then slowly stood and walked out of his studio, past his family, to the front door, and opened it. When he opened it, he saw a SOAKED Axl, sniffling and shaking, on his door step. Axl looked at him and hugged him as hard as he possibly could.

"Thank you so much." he says, crying into Slash's shoulder. Slash said nothing, just stood, frozen for a moment, before awkwardly hugging Axl back and patting his back. Axl squeezed him as Perla walked out.

"Saul honey is everything o- Oh. Who is this?" she asks, looking at him.

"I'll explain later, Perla. Right now I just need to take care of him" Slash says. Perla nodded and gathered the kids, explaining to them that they were going to go to grandma's house for a few days with mom. The kids were excited. While Perla and the kids packed, Axl never let go of Slash. Slash continued holding him, but he still felt awkward. Perla and the kids gathered their things and Slash finally got Axl off of him so he could say goodbyes. The kids asked why he wasn't coming.

"Because that man who came in and I have a long history and we need to talk about it for awhile, alright?" he tells them. They both nodded in understanding and walked out. Perla kissed Slash goodbye and left. When all of that was done, Slash turned to Axl, who was still shaking and crying.

"What happened to you, Axl?" he asks, giving him a once over. Axl's clothes were similar to what they had worn when the band was still together and his hair was still long and red. He essentially looked the exact same. Axl took a deep breath.

"I said I'd never go back. He asked me what happened with me and my girl and I told him that I ended it. He asked why. I told him that I was in love with someone else. He asked who. I told him. He actually flew down here and attacked me." Axl says, biting his lip to prevent from breaking down again. That explained the way Axl looked.

"I'm really sorry, man. You said you lost the house? What house? What do you mean?" Slash asks, keeping his distance. Axl took another deep breath before Slash held up a hand.

"Never mind. Let's get you some water" he says. Axl nodded and followed Slash to the kitchen doorway, pausing. Slash looked at him and raised an eyebrow. It took him a minute before he realized that he was scared. He was legitimately scared to come into Slash's kitchen. Slash invited him inside and he came and drank the water. Slash walked past him into the laundry room and brought back some dry clothes, even boxers.

"You should change. That's probably why you're shaking."
Axl nodded and took the clothes and Slash pointed out the nearest bathroom. Axl went inside and changed and came out again, shaking still, but not as badly. He walked up to slash and looked at him, hugging him hard.

"I'm so sorry."

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

A/N: First Slaxl fic. Please don't leave negative comments. I'm fine with constructive criticism, but no negativity please. Hope you enjoy
Sign up to rate and review this story