Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stray Thought Frenzy

Practice

by CherryBOMB96 3 reviews

Practice time!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2012-04-02 - Updated: 2012-04-03 - 276 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2
Practice
Alexa's POV
At he studio I sulked in and Sarah.
Our band is called Stray Thought Frenzy it's made up of me Alexa(Lead singer and guitar), Sarah(Bass and back-up vocals), Shay(Back-up guitar), and Nick(Drums). Shay was sitting in his rolling chair playing with his guitar. He's 26 with spiky black hair and brown eyes and is really built. Nick was behind his drums practicing loudly. He's tall with wavy dirty blonde hair and green eyes. Sarah was sitting on the couch texting.
"Hey your finally here!" Nick said looking excited
"Hey Alexa, I told the guys everything. Why don't start to practice?!" Sarah said while pulling me to the mic and Shay followed sipping a coke he got at McDonald's.
I yawned and said,"I'm to tired."
Sarah and Shay looked at each other slyly. Suddenly Sarah got in front of me and and grabbed my hands and Shay got behind me and put ice from his coke and poured it down my back. I gasped and danced to get the ice out. I screamed,"WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT!"
Sarah and Nick were just laughing but i looked at the with an evil stare and they coward down. Shay looked at me with puppy dog eyes saying,"Hey I woke you up so-"
"YA YOU WOKE ME ME UP. AND DON'T YOU EVER DARE DO IT AGAIN!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW COLD THAT IS WHEN YOUR TIRED!" I screamed.
"Sooo should we practice?" Sarah said thankfully changing the subject.
I sighed and said,"Ya...I think we should."
We got to our spot and started to practice.
Sign up to rate and review this story