Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only Hope for Me is You

Chapter 12

by Black-Hair-Dye 0 reviews

I stood up, not really wanting to continue the conversation. But as I did I feel pain suddenly shoot through my shoulders and chest.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2012-04-10 - Updated: 2012-07-31 - 299 words

2Exciting
Frank: 5 weeks later

"You know kid, you've been acting a bit different lately", said my dad at the breakfast table that morning

"I feel different...", I told him.

"Anyway, do you want some breakfast?", asked my dad

"Not really.", I said.

"You need to eat something son. Come to think of it, Frankie, I think you've lost some weight..."

I had. The stomach that had once been slightly curved was now as flat as a pancake.

I stood up, not really wanting to continue the conversation. But as I did I feel pain suddenly shoot through my shoulders and chest. "Ahh!", I gasped. I buckled over and as I did, I started coughing violently.

"Frank! You okay?",my dad said, putting down his knife and fork and striding over. "I think you need to go to the doctors. You’ve had this cough for over a month"

I suddenly felt worried. I had had this cough for ages and these pains were getting more frequent. What if something was seriously wrong with me? Gerard would be devastated!

"Frank?"

"O-okay" I whispered

I then saw my dad glance at my fingers.

"Can I see you‘re hand?", he asked.

I held it out and he took it.

Dad stared at it, he looked worried and slightly sad. I started to feel panicky.

"Okay, We definitely need to see someone", he said slowly.

He grabbed the key’s and walked to the door. I followed, feeling sicker and sicker as I did…

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

We were at the hospital most of the day. It had been the worst day of my life.

When we eventually got home, my dad tried to talk to me but I ignored him. I ran straight up to my room and lay down on my bed to cry…
Sign up to rate and review this story