Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Abandoned Souls and Buildings

Home Sweet Home

by Apocalyto 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-08 - Updated: 2012-05-08 - 458 words

1Exciting
“Home sweet home.” Gerard told me as I gaped at the scene. It was the size of a concert hall! Full of gothic teens!

I was pulled out of my daze when Gerard started to pull me through the crowd and towards the stage that held a band. Guess that’s where the music came from, I thought as I stared at them. They seemed to be a metal band from their appearance. The lead singer had long, slightly wavy, raven black hair, black paint around his eyes, drawn on stitches on the side of his mouth, which had a lip ring, stripes on his face and smeared paint all down his tattooed arms. And all his clothes were leather, like the rest of band.

Once we reached the stage, Gerard had to help me up, which was majorly embarrassing. God damn my shortness.

As I stood up, I saw about a hundred pairs of eyes staring up at me. I instantly turned red and concentrated on the floor. I felt someone pat my shoulder and looked up to see that it was Gerard. I weakly smiled at him before he started to speak into the microphone.
“Hey y’all. How you doing?” His reply was screams of excitement. He grinned at them and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.
“So guys, say hello to Frank.” Gerard held out the microphone to the crowd for their reply.
“HELLO!” They yelled back at us. I smiled a little and waved awkwardly.

Gerard just squeezed my shoulder and started to talk again.
“So, Frank, if you don’t mind, I’m sure everyone is dying to know your story. Would you mind telling them?” Gerard held the mic towards me as if I would take it without hesitation. I looked down at the crowd and saw they all held eager expressions and smiles. I shrugged and took the mic.
“Erm…well it’s not that interesting…But when my dad left, my mum turned to drugs and alcohol and lost her job. After that, she couldn’t get a job and kept getting violent towards me until I was fed up and left. The end.” I explained with another shrug.

The hall was silent until Gerard took back the microphone.
“So now Frank is staying with us!” He grinned as the hall exploded with cheers and the band started to play again.
“C’mon, I’ll show you where you’ll be staying.” Gerard told me, leading me back through the crowds and through one of the many doors surrounding the hall. How big is this place? I thought, as I smiled at the touch of Gerard’s hand on mine. I think I might actually have found my place…
Sign up to rate and review this story