Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Abandoned Souls and Buildings

Gerard's Room

by Apocalyto 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-08 - Updated: 2012-05-08 - 612 words

1Ambiance
Gerard’s POV

“Here’s our room.” I motioned for Frank to enter. As he walked in, he gaped at it. It was average sized and the walls were covered in posters I had collected over the years. I had a double bed in the middle of the room, a black couch, mini fridge, desk, wardrobe, a TV, easels all over the room and my art stuff and clothes thrown across the floor.
“Wait, you said ‘our room’?” He asked, turning back to me. I blushed.
“Er…yeah if that’s cool? Sorry about the mess and I can get you a bed tomorrow. I can sleep on the couch for now.” I said.

Frank shook his head which made my hopes fall apart. Until he spoke again.
“Thanks, Gee. And its fine, I’ll sleep on the couch.” I smiled again at this.
“You called me Gee.” Frank then blushed too.
“Is that okay?” He mumbled, picking at his Metallica t shirt. I grinned.
“Yeah, its just that my brother mostly calls me that.” I explained and Frank smiled again.
“Erm…by the way, where’s my stuff?” Frank asked. I pointed to a corner that wasn’t piled high with clothes. He raised a eyebrow at me.
“How come its already here?” I turned red at the question. I had been caught red-handed.
“Well…rather then you sharing a room with another five guys, I thought you would prefer to stay here with only one annoying guy…” I lied awkwardly. In truth, I just wanted him as a room mate. He was so cute!

Frank narrowed his eyes at me, but said no more.
“Wanna watch Dawn Of The Dead?” I asked him and his face lit up.
“That’s, like, one of my favourite movies of all time!” He told me and I grinned.
While I put the movie in, Frank sat down on the couch and grabbed the fleece over the back and wrapped in it, leaving some for me.

As I sat down, I reached for a beer in the mini fridge and offered him one. He took it and I wrapped in the fleece while we drank beer and watched the movie.

Half way through it, I face-palmed myself and paused the movie.
“Hey! The sombrero guy was about to be eaten! Not cool to interupt flesh eaters, bro.” Frank complained as I turned to him.
“Sorry, but I forgot to tell you the rules.” I said, making Frank pout. I smirked at this. God, he's so adorable, I thought.
“Well, we all get up at night to do activities so no one knows we’re here when everyone else is about at day time.” Frank frowned at this.
“What about school?”
“Yeah, most attend school, but we can’t have people going around here in day because people may get suspicious if they see us coming in and out of the woods. I personally don’t attend school though.” I cleared. Frank nodded and motioned for me to continue.
“You must buy your own food unfortunately. We can’t get one person to buy all our food. There’s nearly a hundred of us. So you’ll have to get a job. Also, you must ask permission from me to have any…friends over in here.” Frank blushed at this, but nodded.
“No fighting with others. And lastly, no drugs or alcohol.” I informed him. Frank stared at me with a wide mouth in shock. I smirked.
“Without sharing it with me.” I finished and he let out a breath of relief.
“Don’t scare me like that, dude!” And we laughed together. Oh, Frank…
Sign up to rate and review this story