Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Does anyone want a song fic written for them?

Backstabber

by Kaleidoscope_Eyes 1 review

Bec loves Ryan but he loves himself.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2012-05-20 - Updated: 2012-05-20 - 1037 words

0Unrated
I sat in my dressing room, I guess that’s what you’d call it. I was getting dressed in it, I just wasn’t getting ready for a show. Well it was a show of sorts, it was my wedding, after all.

The door opened up and Brendon walked in. “Nervous?”

“A little, yeah.”

He laughed and walked closer to where I sat. He leaned down toward my face and whispered in my ear,. “I can help with that if you want.”

The record goes from blue to gold
So thank you for all your help
I know you want to jump around
But try to contain yourself
You always struck me as the type to take it lightly
But now you're gonna have to shut your mouth and fight me


I nodded my head vigorously and Brendon closed the gap between our lips. His lush, full lips pressed softly against mine and I deepened the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck. He sat down straddling my lap.

This was the norm for me and Brendon. I don’t know when we first started the affair but it happened and neither of us really thought twice about it.

The door opened revealing Spencer, “Hey Ry, Bec’s pretty—” Brendon and I broke our embrace and stared at our friend in fear. “On your fucking wedding day?” He stormed out of the room slamming the door behind him.

Backstabber

I stared at myself in the mirror, feeling extremely nervous. I was getting married. I was going to become Rebekah Anne Ross. Or would it be Rebekah Sharp Ross? Either way my last name would become Ross.

I held my bouquet of lilies in my hand, smiling uncontrollably. I was getting married. It was a big day for me, but I was so terrified. This was one of the most important events of my life!

I heard a faint knock at my door, “Come on in Spence.”

“How’d you know it was me?” He looked a little distressed and angry.

“What’s up?” It was amazing how casual I could be despite how much I was freaking out inside.

Spencer sighed, “You wanna sit down? This is kind of important.”

“Sure,” if I wasn’t nervous before, I was extremely nervous now. I sat down being careful of my delicate dress.

“Ok don’t shoot the messenger.”

“Just spit it out Spencer!”

“I just caught Ryan with Brendon.”

You're all alone you're all over
The popular magazines will never care what do you care
You're down with the Japanese
But you've got no right to sit there saying I abuse it
When you only sleep with girls who say they like your music


I didn’t understand, he caught Ryan with Brendon? They were best friends, of course they were going to be together, I mean hell, Brendon was the best man!

The confusion must have been evident on my face because Spencer explained further. “They were um…kissing.”

My face fell, I couldn’t feel. Ryan was cheating on me? With Brendon? “How long has this been going on?” I asked without emotion.

“I don’t know, I thought they’d stopped. I guess not.”

Backstabber...

“Well what am I supposed to do Spencer?” I was furious! Ryan fucking cheated on me, with another guy. Someone I trusted! “I mean where do I go from here!? Where do we go from here?”

“You’re not seriously thinking about going through with the wedding are you?”

I paused. Was I? Would I really let that backstabber just do whatever the hell he wanted without any repercussions? He cheated on me! He obviously had not care for me or this relationship so why should it continue? My mother always told me you can only give into a relationship as much as the other person is willing to receive.

I could see now that Ryan only wanted to receive from Brendon.

Backstabber! hope grabber!
Greedy little fit haver!
God I feel for you fool
Shit lover! off-brusher!
Jaded bitter joy crusher!
Failure has made you so cruel


I stood at the altar, waiting for my beautiful bride. I couldn’t wait to see her beautiful face beaming up at me as we said ‘I do.’ Slowly Bec started walking down the aisle with a smile on her face just like I imagined. She looked at me with her beautiful hazel eyes and smiled mischievously.

She reached me and I took her hands in mine. I kissed her on the cheek and whispered, “You look beautiful.”

Rotten to the core
Rotten to the core


She looked into my eyes innocently and replied, “What about Brendon? I think he looks pretty smokin’, don’t you?”

Rotten like a crackwhore
Begging out the backdoor
Show us what you're good for
Post it on the noise board
Come on join the bloodsport
Show us some support
Still working at the drugstore
Is it because you're
A FUCKING


My eyes widened. Why would she mention Brendon? Did she know? But how did she find out? I was shocked and unable to come up with a reply. We stood in silence, the audience unaware of what just happened between us.

Backstabber! hope grabber!
Greedy little fit haver!
God I feel for you fool
Shit lover! off-brusher!
Jaded bitter joy crusher!
Failure has made you so cruel


I watched as Ryan’s eyes widened. That’s right dear, I know. My smile said it all. I knew what he’d been doing. I knew about his lies. He could read it on my face, he knew that I knew.

When the preacher asked if there were any objections I raised my hand. “I can’t marry him.”

I picked up my skirt and walked out of the room and didn’t look back.

So don't tell me what to write
And don't tell me that I'm wrong
And don't tell me not to reference my songs within my songs
You backstabber! hope grabber! greedy fucking fit haver!
BACKSTABBER!


Ok so, sorry this took so long! I've been studying for my EOCs like crazy. Anyways hope you liked it! I had loads of fun writing it. :3
Sign up to rate and review this story