Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Does anyone want a song fic written for them?

Sarah Smiles

by Kaleidoscope_Eyes 0 reviews

Brendon and Fia miss each other and regret their mistakes.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2012-05-20 - Updated: 2012-05-21 - 1407 words

0Unrated
I heard a loud banging at my door and Brendon’s slurred voice shouting my name. “Ryaaaan. Ryan, I need to talk to you, open the door.”

I chuckled and opened the door, letting him in. He stumbled down the hallway and stood in the middle of my living room. “So uh, what is it you need to talk about Bren?”

“I miss Fia!” He whined.

I sighed, “Want a beer?” He nodded his head vigorously.

I was fine, just a guy living on my own
Waiting for the sky to fall
Then you called and changed it all, doll
Velvet lips and the eyes to pull me in
We both know you'd already win
Mm, you're original sin


The world was fuzzy and somehow I was at Ryan’s house. I told him about my fight with Fia and how I missed her.

“I can’t believe I broke up with her,” I said. Or at least that’s what I thought came out. I was ridiculously drunk at that point. I had gone to a bar a few hours earlier and had gotten a little tipsy. When I got to Ryan’s he offered me more alcohol and the both of us were a little more than buzzed.

“Yeah she can’t either.”

My ears perked up at that, he had spoken to Fia? “You talked to her?”

“Yeah, she came over a few days ago talking about how she missed you and still loves you and stuff.”

“I gotta get her back!” I shouted and stumbled to the door.

“Dude, you’re drunk as shit.”

I couldn’t figure out how to open the door. “Ryan, your door is broken.”

You fooled me once with your eyes now, honey
You fooled me twice with your lies and I say


Brendon was intent on seeing Fia right away but he was much to drunk for it, not to mention the fact that she was leaving the very next day. She had to go to London for one reason or another, the point is that she was leaving.

“Bren, come on. It can wait until the morning. Fia’s not going anywhere just yet.” It wasn’t exactly a lie.

Brendon gave up on trying to open the door, stumbled back into my living room, and passed out on the couch.

Sarah smiles like Sarah doesn't care
She lives in her world so unaware
Does she know that my destiny lies with her?


I woke up in my bed alone. Like usual. It had been a little over two weeks since Brendon and I broke up and I missed the boy like crazy. I missed waking up in his arms and telling him about my dreams. I missed his brown hair and beautiful chocolate eyes. I missed the way he smelled!

But it didn’t matter how much I missed him, I was going to London. I got ready and looked in the mirror at myself. I looked down at my tattoos on my wrists and remembered Brendon right there with me when getting them. Man I missed that boy.

I looked back at my reflection in the mirror. “Well it’s now or never.”

Sarah
Oh Sarah
Are you saving me?


I woke up with the most intense hangover on Ryan’s couch. I groaned and rolled over onto the floor. I saw Ryan’s feet standing in front of me and looked up at him.

“Bren, this is important ok. You might want to get some coffee and get rid of that hangover.” I groaned again and he helped me up. He got me a cup of coffee and sat down right across from me. “I didn’t want to tell you this last night because you were drunk and you would have done something rash.” He sighed, “Look, Fia is going to London today. Her flight leaves in a couple hours.”

I was speechless. She was leaving? I was going to lose her forever? I couldn’t let that happen! “I gotta go get her man!”

“That’s why I told you. Go get cleaned up and I’ll drive you to the airport.”

Waking up to a kiss and you're on your way
I really hope that you would stay
But you left and went your own way, babe
I don't mind, take your time, I've got things to do
Besides sit around and wait for you
Oh, and I hope you do too, oh


I stood in line at security. Good lord this was taking forever. I hated going through security, it was such a hassle. You had to take everything metal out of your pockets, put all of your electronic devices in this little box and take off your shoes! Why do we need to take off our shoes? Am I somehow going to hide a bomb in my shoes? I’m sorry but heels are uncomfortable enough why would I then put a bomb in them?

I wished Brendon were with me, he always knew how to make me laugh. Everything would be more entertaining if he were here. He would make fun of the security guards with me or make funny faces. God I missed that boy.

You fooled me once with your eyes now, honey
You fooled me twice with your lies and I say


“Ryan step on it! I don’t want to miss her!”

“I can’t go any faster unless you want my car to break down!”

I sighed and looked out the window. Fia could be boarding right now. “What gate is her plane at?” I asked suddenly. I could get there in time, I could go through security in time, but it would be hard finding her if I didn’t know where she was.

“Uh, 22B I think?”

“I sure hope you’re right…”

Sarah smiles like Sarah doesn't care
She lives in her world so unaware
Does she know that my destiny lies with her?
Sarah, oh Sarah, are you saving me?


I sat at my gate waiting for the plane to get there. Again I was bored; if Brendon were there we would play tic-tac-toe or something of the like. We would have fun being dorks.

I don’t even remember what we were fighting about! I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest. There was nothing I could do now, no turning back. I would be on my way to London soon enough and Brendon would be just a memory.

And it's killing me inside
Consuming all my time, you've left me blind
And when I think I'm right, you shook away my pride
You cast it all aside but I say


I reached security but the officer wouldn’t let me through. “Ticket please.”

“Uh…I don’t have one.”

“Next.”

“No sir! You don’t understand! I need to get through.” I tried to explain.

“You and everyone else. No ticket, no entry.”

“Sir, I could very well lose the love of my life right now. She’s going to London and she might never come back. Please, I need to get through, I need to save whatever semblance of a relationship I have left.” The guard wasn’t buying it. I wasn’t going to make it!

“Oh for the love of—Just let the boy through. It’s not going to kill anyone!”

The guard looked from me to the lady who spoke and relented. I thanked the man profusely and ran through. I sprinted down the corridors, trying not to run into anyone. I made it to gate 22B and spotted Fia about to board the plane.

Sarah smiles like Sarah doesn't care
She lives in her world so unaware
Does she know that my destiny lies with her?


I was about to hand the stewardess my ticket until I heard my name being shouted, “Fia!”

I turned and saw Brendon running towards me. My heart swelled; he was there! He reached me and kissed me deeply. “I though I was going to miss you.”

I laughed, “Just in the nick of time.”

“I’m so sorry Fia. I love you with all my heart.”

“I forgive you. I love you too Brendon.”

He kissed me again, this time softer but with more passion. “I’ll never leave you again."

Sarah
Oh Sarah
Are you saving me


Really hope you liked it! :3
Sign up to rate and review this story