Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > this is life in the zones.

priceless faces

by frankiero_is_my_hero 1 review

This was the effect music had on people… it brought happiness…

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-06-04 - Updated: 2012-06-04 - 1079 words

1Ambiance
Once we pulled into the base we were greeted by the rest of the group running towards us with big smiles on their faces, as if they were surprised to see I was still alive…

“That was quick!” jet said as he opened the door for me.

“Yeah… told you didn’t i!” I said to him as we walked into the building… I would be needing destroyah’s help to get all the stuff out of the car.

“Yeah! So then… you gonna tell us where you went?” he asked.

“Nope.” I replied, if they knew I had been to see show pony… they would guess why instantly!

After they had all sat back down on me and destroyah stood up… I noticed the look on jets face when she did too…

“We will be back in a moment guys… me and poison just need to step outside for a minute…” she said. Jet looked as if he was about to cry when ghoul wolf whistled though.

“Shup ghoul otherwise you will never find out where we have been!” I said laughing lightly.

Once we were outside we decided that it would be a good idea to take the guitars in first as they are the easiest to carry and then the two sets of bongo drums for cyanide and grace.

I took ghouls and kobra’s and let destroyah take jets knowing that it would make both of them happier that way!

“Right… ghoul… jet… and kobra I want you to close your eyes… and don’t say anything riot, grace and cyanide… you’ll spoil the surprise if you do…!” I said poking my head into the building.

“Why?” kobra asked me slightly on edge.

“Don’t worry kobra… you’ll like it!” I said holding the gut airs out ready to place in each of their open hands.

Me and destroyah smiled when we heard riot grace and cyanide gasp when they saw them.

“Poison… if you put a #@&!ing spider in my hand I swear in gonna #@&!ing kill you!” ghoul said nervously.

“Dude… I’m here… I can’t be in the same room as a spider! Do you really think I would let poison put a spider in your hand?” destroyah said laughing. “Okay…”

Once we had placed them in each of their hands we told them to open their eyes.

Their faces were priceless!

And before I knew it… both me and destroyah were being swamped by three guys hugging us… they had finally got their therapy back! Kobra was smiling the best smile I had seen from him in a long time… witch is a great improvement from his usual ‘poker face’ he normally had going on! He looked at his bass and then walked to the other side of the room and sat down.

“Wow! Thanks poison!!!” ghoul said before I watched him put the black strap over his shoulder and hold it in the ever familiar position. He got frustrated at first because he couldn’t hold it properly due to his arm… but he son forgot about that and pulled out his lucky pick out of his glove and began to play.

Kobra recognised the tune and began to play along with him. Then jet pulled his pick out of his wrist band and joined in with kobra and jet making the same sound that then turned into the main pulse of I’m not okay. The same song that we had played as a band… we had played this song live more than any of us could remember!

I heard destroyah and riot gasp and then begin humming along, and then I heard cyanide and grace giggle in glee.

And when I turned around I came face to face with a rainbow coloured mic That was being thrust towards me by a teary-eyed riot… well… stranger things have happened… but I didn’t expect riot to be one to get teary-eyed over this.

I took it from his hands and watched him plug the other end in to a socket I didn’t even know was there… and waited for my cue.

I took a deep breath and brought it to my lips.
Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say.
I never want to let you down or have you go, its better off this way.

Those words.

I felt my eyes well up.

And for just those few seconds that had once been my whole life… I could pretend that we were a band again. And that for just once… everything was perfect.

I could see kobra kid doing hi little ‘head jiggle’ as jet had called it once. I watched him walk around as I sang. Him and his awkward knees.

Jet was doing his little ‘bunny hops’ across the room, his hair bobbing up and down in time. I always used to tease him for that, but his argument that it was fun was enough.
I could see ghoul thrashing about with his guitar despite the fact that he was injured. I didn’t know where he kept it; he was too small to have so much to give. The way he had so much energy had always amazed me.

Fun ghoul amazed me.

Wait… did I just say that?

I pushed that thought to the very back of my head and continued singing.

For all the dirty looks,
The photographs your boyfriend took,
Remember when you broke your foot,
From jumping out the second floor?

Everyone was still watching. Grace and cyanide were dancing together, holding hands spinning each other around… I guess this was the first time that they had had a chance to just… be kids. Playing and chatting and laughing. Generally having fun. I missed that. Being able to mess around and just generally chat and laugh without a care in the world.

Riot was bouncing slightly, destroyah doing the same next to him.

After the song had drawn to an end I turned to look at jet who was giving kobra a big brotherly hug and was laughing loudly.

Grace and cyanide were now laughing too. So were riot and destroyah…

This was the effect music had on people… it brought happiness…

haha! finally managed to upadate! hopefully some happy people nows! sorry it took so long, i will probs have another chappy up later tonight! dont forget to r and r
-ebony xo
Sign up to rate and review this story