Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > this is life in the zones.

20. whatever and wherever you want it too gee…

by frankiero_is_my_hero 1 review

so… where does this leave us?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-06-06 - Updated: 2012-06-06 - 1175 words

0Unrated
Ghoul was walking over to me now, his guitar slung over his shoulder. He was smiling slightly, laughing in small bursts.

“Wow! Thank you so much!” he said pulling me into a hug.

“It’s okay! You’re still amazing!” I whispered as I hugged him back.

“Yeah! Can’t forget something like that! Thank you sooo much though gee! I am so happy right now!” he said pulling away too quickly for my liking… wait gee? Hrm…

“Whatcha wanna play next Frankie?” I replied as I looked down to the floor…. But I lifted my gaze when he didn’t reply.

He had a massive smile on his face, bigger than when he had got his guitar.

“I don’t know…” he giggled.

I pulled him into another hug a closed my eyes, wishing this meant the same to him as it did to me.

What did it mean to me?

I pushed that thought to the back of my head again and then walked over to destroyah who was waiting by the door.

We quickly ran out and set up riots drums in the back of his van, meaning it would be easy to pack away if we had to leave in a rush.

Then we put cyanide and graces bongo drums side by side and we plugged in destroyah’s key board.

“Oi! Guys! Get yaw asses out here now!” destroyah yelled and everyone ran out fast, not wanting to risk the wrath of destroyah if they didn’t get there in time.

I heard everyone gasp and then riot ran forward when destroyah nodded towards them.

“And these here are for you two!” she said pointing towards the bongos.

“I think this causes for a proper jam don’t you!” Frankie shouted running forwards. “What songs do you two know?”

“Well… we know all the chemical romance songs and I have adapted them to keyboard….” Destroyah said grinning.

“Really?” jet said with a look of pure admiration in his eyes.

“Yup! Me and riot used to be part of a tribute band that played all of their songs! D’ya guys like them?”

“Well… they are quite good!” frank said winking at me.

“THEY ARE AMAZING!” riot shouted with a huge smile on his face something that had appeared a lot today.

“Right then… hat song do you want to play?” I asked.

“Well…. Whichever ones you guys know?” they replied.

“b@#ch please! We know allllll of the MCR songs!” Frankie said laughing.

“Right then… something from black parade… how about… teenagers?” she said running over to her keyboard… I can’t believe that she knew all our songs on keyboard! That took skill!

We all stood in a circle and began to play.

Grace and cyanide… didn’t really know what they were doing but they were still having fun being part of making the sound that we all loved.

I felt lighter inside when I sang. Like I could just… let loose… be myself.

After we had played a few more songs we all went back inside to eat. Jet had saved some tins as did destroyah, so we all shared them out and tucked in.

And after having an extremely busy day… we all curled up and tried to get to sleep. Kobra was already asleep… as was…everybody else… apart from Fra-ghoul.

He crawled over to where I sat with my back against the wall. He had his guitar with him… I had a feeling that he would keep it with him as much as he possibly could! Something that I was fine with.

“Thank you gee...” he said looking at his fingers.

“Awh it’s no problems! I knew you guys would like 'em!” I replied smiling.

“No, I mean for everything! You have been my bestest friend for nearly 10 years now…and you have never let me down!” he said.

“Yes I have Frankie… I have let you down. You had to watch me drink and do drugs and crash and burn. You had to watch that.” I replied.

“No. if you had let me down then you wouldn’t have got better would you?” he said.

“No bu-“

And all of a sudden… I as cut off by Frankie leaning over and pecking me slightly on the lips.

“Ha! That shut you up didn’t it!” he said grinning.

I felt my cheeks burn and go red, I looked down at Frankie who was now sitting there looking at the floor was a guilty look on his face.

“Sorry.” He said blushing.

“Y’know what… don’t be sorry…” I said tilting my head slightly.

“Why?” he replied quickly.

And with that I leant over and kissed him, this time not just a peck on the lips, a proper kiss.

“Because now… we are even…” I said brushing his long hair out of his face so I could see what his reaction would be.

“Hey… I don’t think so. You kissed me for way longer than I kissed you… so…that is not even…!” Frankie whispered happily.

“what cha gonna do about it then Frankie?” I asked him flirtatiously.

“This.” And with that he leaned across and kissed me again his tongue sliding across my lips, trying to press them apart. Once he had succeeded in doing so he climbed over my legs and sat on my lap, I felt his hand move up my back and tangle in my hair. I leaned into the kiss, deepening it, not wanting it to end. I could hear Frankie sigh slightly his warm breath on my lips. I slid my hand up the back of his shirt and held him closer… but all too soon for my liking his warm touch pulled away and he sat with his back against the wall again.

“Frankie… so… where does this leave us? What does that mean we are to each other?” I asked him dreading the answer I was most likely to get.

“Whatever and wherever you want it too gee…” he said before laying down on the floor next to me his head facing away from me.

“Okay then Frankie… night night…” I said lying down too.

And with that, I fell asleep having had the greatest day I could ever have asked for…

I had watched everyone that I cared about happy and smiling more than once today, which to me… was amazing.


OKAYS... THERES THE NEXT CHAPPY!!! OH AND IF YOU ARE READING MY OTHER FIC :anti depressants, tears and full on anger THEN THE RESON ITS TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE IS BECAUSE MY COMPUTER MESSED UP FOT A BIT AND DELETED ALL THE FILES I HAD OPEN... WHICH CONSISTED OF THE LATEST FIVE CHAPS I HAD TOUPLOAD SO YEH SORRY! IF YOU ARENT READING IT THEN... YEH. SORREH!!! THANKS TO Ravan-VanSlaughter FOR STILL REVIEWING!! THAT BIT WITH FRANKI AND GEE/ PARTY AND GHOUL... WAS ACTUALLY REALLY AWKWARD TO WRITE :3 LET ME KNOW IF IT WAS OKAY YEH? THANKS!!!

EBONY XO
Sign up to rate and review this story