Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Rebel Love Song

I'm Not Okay...

by silveremo 0 reviews

Frank is in hospital and Ash is in the bed next to his after having a heart attack...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-06-27 - Updated: 2012-06-27 - 495 words - Complete

0Unrated
ASHLEY'S POV

I woke up in a hospital bed. I looked around and saw that Frank was next to me. Why was I here though? I remember Frank lying in Gerard's arms passed out... I remember getting in the ambulance... I remember the doctors telling me to breath deeply... Then everything went black. What had happened to me?
Just then a doctor walked in. He came over to me and asked if I was okay. I simply nodded. "W-W-What happened?" I asked still a little tired.
"Oh well Ash... You got here and we told you Frank had 50/50 chance of survival. You freaked out and had a heart-attack we decided to put you here, next to Frank because we knew you would want to see if he was okay." He explained to me. I appreciated the fact he let me stay with Frank.
Then once again the door opened this time Andy and Gerard walked in. They came over to me when they saw I was in a hospital bed with patients clothes on. "What... Ash are you okay?" They asked in unison.
"I freaked out and had a heart-attack." They both gasped and ran over to give me a hug. Then we heard soft groans come from Frank's bed. We looked over to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FRANK'S POV
I woke up again early the next morning tired and hungry. I saw Gerard and Andy there. I also saw Ash still in the bed next to me. I heard that he had had a heart-attack and a nervous break down. I felt sly. It's my fault he did that. He could've died. He could've ended up with brain damage or something worse. It was all my fault.
They came over to me. They hugged me. They started crying. Then they left to get me and Ash something to eat. I decided to strike up conversation. "Ash?" I ended up turning it into a question rather than a statement. "Are you okay? I'm sorry about all this. I didn't mean for it to be this bad." I saw tears roll down his cheeks and he turned to me
"Frank you scared me. Please don't ever do this again. I don't want to lose you...We don't want to lose you." He said to me and I felt tears roll down my face. I knew he liked me and that he wanted to be with me, I just didn't feel the same way completely.
"I don't know what I was thinking. I just wanted, I wanted my life to be over. I was really upset that Mikey cheated on me. I wanted to just go away." I explained and I sobbed and so did Ash.
He stood up and walked over to me. He had the drip thing in his hand so he had to bring that over with him. He hugged me and at that point I felt like everything was just right and nothing could go wrong.
Sign up to rate and review this story