Categories > Original > Drama > Peace, Love and Homicide

Chapter 6- Im coming from you-

by InuGirl1 0 reviews

through this story i might witch back and forth between charecters!

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-07-10 - Updated: 2012-07-10 - 2399 words

0Unrated
‘What is that girl doing? She gets all mad at me then runs into the bathroom so that she can throw a fit?” I walked over to the bathroom door after hearing something fall to the floor. I pressed my ear to the door so that I could hear what was going on in there. One I herd the muffled scream, I pulled my ear away.

“Maria are you ok?” no answer. Before I could think of anything more reasonable I started to throw myself into the door. My shoulder starting to burn as I felt something pop.

I was so engulfed in trying to break threw the door that I didn’t even notice the person walk up behind me until it was to late. I felt the arm go around my neck and put me into a blood hold. I threw my leg back to try and hit the person in the groin: when I felt the person’s arms go limp I quickly flung the person over my shoulder and into the door in front of me. The door breaking down with the force of the man hitting it. I walked over the mans body and looked out the broken window in front of me. ‘Dan.’ I turned around hearing the man moan in pain. I walked over to him and pulled him up by his shirt.

“Were is she?” my voice leaked with venom. Then repeated my question. “Where is she?” the man didn’t answer so instead I threw him into the ground knocking him out cold.

“Thanks for telling me nothing…” I walked out of the hotel threw the broken window in the bathroom, placing a $100 on the sink.

I ran, ran as fast as my legs would let me: my breathing coming out in quick breaths. I could feel the branches scrapping against my body and leaving welts along my cheeks. I didn’t know were I was going but I could feel her strong soul, the power radiating off of her was like a drug to me. ‘Thank god I’m one she’s suppose to mate with. I really didn’t want to be stuck with some whiny little bitch that never shuts up!’ I could feel me start to fall: fast and hard. All the air in my body left me as I made contact with the hard ground. My body was shutting down and my eyes closed: before I knew it I had fallen asleep and I was happy to have my body shut down and rest

‘Maria, ill be there soon I promise.’ Sleep took over my body then my mind.

She was standing in front of me, her head hanging low. I could see the tears fall off of her face and landed on the ground, her low sobs were the only sound in the room: other then our breathing.

“Maria?” she looked up at me her eyes filled with pain and anguish. ‘Why does she look so sad?’ “Whats wrong?” her eyes widened like I had just asked her what 2+2 was. “Maria?” I could feel my anger rise when I reached up to crease her cheek and she shied away from me.

“Please, d-don’t touch me.” She whispered to me just audible.
“What, why?” I took a step closer to her but stopped once she backed up into the wall behind her.” Please dont come any closer to me. I don’t want to hurt you again.” She let out a loud sob.

“What do you mean hurt me again? You would never hurt me!” I walked up to her and held her shoulders so that she would look me in the face. “Maria, what in hells name are you talking about?” I could feel her hot breath on my lips as my face moved just inches away from hers.

“Darien, don’t pretend like you don’t know, look at your arm: does it not hurt?” when I looked down at my arm I could see a long gash from my shoulder spinning around down to the underside of my elbow. Now that I was looking at it I could feel a sharp pain run threw it.

“W-wh-what happened to me?”

“I tried to kill you… please take your hands off of me, and stop trying to act like you like me. I know you love Tara, it was always here. Ever since the beginning, you acted like you liked me to get to her! No- don’t even try to lie to me, Dan told me himself!” the woman in front of me was now screaming at me, her eyes filling with new unshed tears.

“Maria, what are you talking about? I do like you!” even I could hear the pleading tone in my voice.

“Don’t lie to me Darien! I loved you, I loved you with all my heart, but you never came for me… you left me believing that they killed you but instead you were off screwing my best friend! Your just down right disgusting!” she screamed at me throwing my hands off of her shoulders and walking past me.

‘IV had enough of this!’ I took her writs and pulled her back to me crashing my lips into hers with an aggressive and passionate kiss. I could feel Marias body freeze but then melt until she placed her hands on my chest and pulled me into her. I could feel her shift her hands then the quick pain of something piercing my chest. I pulled back from her grasp to find a small dagger protruding from my chest. I reached my hand down to grab the dagger and pull it out of my chest.

“Maria…” my vision started to go blurry then everything went black and I felt my body hit the floor with a loud thud. That last thing that I herd before I fainted from blood loss was her voice, the voice of the woman that I loved and who I was supposed to spend the rest of my life with say ‘my grandmother told me I was to go threw many heart wrenching times, were I would have to chose the man that I love or chose to save 100 of people from being killed. Back when I was little I would have saved the man that I loved but now, now that I know the man that I love is a back stabbing cheating ass…well I wish that little girl knew better.’ My body froze then withered away in pain.

I could feel someone touching my chest then move there hands up to my shoulder where I could feel something soft being pressed down on it, subsiding the pain that was starting to grow in that one area.

My eyes fluttered open then closed, opened one more time then stayed closed. I let the sounds around me sooth my worrying mind, something was eating away at the back of my mind, something important that I had tried to forget about until I knew that I was safe and away from trouble.

“Excuse me, sir?” I herd a woman say beside me, I could feel her close to me. Just a little to close for comfort.

I groaned in annoyance. ‘I’m to tired to open my eyes!’ I rolled over onto my left side trying to escape the person’s soft touch.

“Darien, wake the hell up!” the woman grabbed my shoulders and lifted me up so that she could drop me back down onto the ground.

“What. Do. You. Want. From. Me!” I opened my eyes to scream at the woman in front of me. I watched as she placed her hands on her hips and glared at me her black bangs falling into her brown eyes. A small smirk formed onto the corner of her small pink lips until she burst out laughing.

“Why are you so damn aggravated?” she laughed out, holding her sides like they were about to split open.

I grumbled something even I didn’t understand then sat up so that I could take in my warm surroundings. When I sat up a small gasp of pain escaped my lips once I realized that I had a long gash going down the back of my shoulder to the other side of my waist.

“Be careful not to re-open your wounds: I just finished stitching them.” She pushed me down with both of her hands then walked over to a fire with a large pot sitting on top of it, a sweet smell drifting to my nose soon making my mouth water and my stomach growl.

The woman turned around to look at me a small giggle coming from her lips “well someone’s hungry.” She said

The way she laughed made my head pound like I had forgotten something important, it was on the tip of my tong but I just couldn’t get it. “How long have a been sleeping for?” my voice was just a whisper as I tried to concentrate on the nagging feeling in my head.

“I believe its been just a little over a week. I found you laying in the middle of the woods saying some woman’s name.” she stopped to see my reaction and that’s when it hit me ‘Maria’ my heart logged in my throat as my memory came back to me like being splashed with cold water.
“My dream…” the woman in front of me gave a puzzled look before shaking her head and sitting down in a chair beside the bed that I was in.

“I have to go…like now” I slowly got out of the bed and walked towards the door: more like limped. Every step I took a could feel the stitches in my arm come loose then break apart, causing a thick streak of blood roll down my back.

“Darien, please sit back down, your hurting yourself more then whats needed.” The woman behind me started to walk towards me, her hands reaching out towards me like I was a wild animal who someone was trying to be tamed.

“How in hells name do you know my name.” I turned right around to look at her.

“Darien don’t act so confused, your such a petty angel.” Her laugh was like all the evil in the world attacking my soul.

‘How does she know what I am, I cant sense any demonic powers coming from her.’ I turned back around again and started to walk towards the door until she spoke up. Stopping me dead in my tracks.

“If you leave now, then shell die. I will make sure she dies by my hand at that.” I turned and walked over to the girl and raised my hand. I watched as she turned away from me bracing herself for the impact. When it didn’t come she opened her eyes and stared at me with her brown orbs that held so many secrets.

“If it wasn’t for the fact that you were only doing this to get under my skin, then you would be on the ground begging for your life and I would not let you live.” I snarled at her.

“Someone’s over protective.” She smiled at me. “What, don’t tell me you love her?” she was now full out laughing.

“I-I d-don’t lo-love her!” I yelled back feeling a blush cover my cheeks.

“BULL, when Hades learns of your infatuation with her, he will surly kill her. She may be one of the strongest creatures born, but she does not know her powers yet so she can not defend herself against anything even half the strength of she.” I pulled the girl by her arms and threw her to the ground.

“She may not know her strength yet, but I will make sure that my ‘life line’ does not get killed because some bitch wants to screw with me. Now tell me were she is or I will kill you.” I stopped to see her reaction then added. “The slowest way I can think of.” My voice was filled with so much hate that I didn’t even recognize who was talking.

“If you kill me then everyone will know. You know that all of my kind are connected by a bond that will signal everyone as soon as we are killed.” She gave me a couple seconds to think about that.

“Not unless I break your arms and legs then hang you by your fingers. By the time your dead I would already have Maria and be half way across the pacific.”

“You would never hurt me, angels are trained to be forgiving!” she yelled out to me.

“Yes that is true, but that rule changes as soon as your life line is in danger.” I walked over to the bed I had awoken on and grabbed a rope from the head board. I walked over to her and started to tie her hands together then her wrists. “Now before I start breaking your arms: do you want to tell me were she is?” I waited for her to answer but she replied by spitting at me. “Ok, have it your way then.” I grabbed her arm and twisted just enough so that when I jerked it back that you could hear the snap of her bone. A loud scream escaped her lips as she tried to curl up into a ball, pulling her arm free from my grasp.

“One more chance.” I whispered into her ear

“s-she’s at t-th-the a-academy-“before she could finish talking I walked out of the small hut making sure to topple over the big boiling pot on the fire, making the deathly liquid slide towards the woman on the ground.

“Wait you can’t leave, you said you wouldn’t kill me if I told you were she was!” the girl screamed at me.

Before I walked out the door I answered. “I said I wouldn’t kill you by my hands.” I left the girl there screaming in agony as the acid covered her body.

‘Maria, I’m coming for you. Please just wait for me. Don’t give up yet!’ I screamed in my head as I ran towards the academy for demons and warlocks.
Sign up to rate and review this story