Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > To the End

This isn't over...

by millieisdeadokay 0 reviews

Frank basically saves Gerard's life as he is about to unknowingly start a fight with Corey Pitts.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-07-11 - Updated: 2012-07-11 - 1102 words

0Unrated
I never bothered to go and see Mr Hardy after me and Frank's little incident in the corridor. All I wanted to do is get home, and fast.
Mum had told me I had to wait for Mikey and not to let him walk home alone. She was going to be working late tonight and because we now lived even further away from her office, she wouldn't been home until way past dark. This meant I'd be cooking dinner again...
I leant my back against the school gates, allowing my legs to give way so I'd slide slowly to the floor. Green paint flaked off of the rusty metal work, getting all caught in my hair. Yet surprisingly - I didn't care! In fact, all I could think about was how fast things were going. It was only my first day and already I found myself in fucking LOVE! I knew it was love - it had to be! Who could mistake these butterflies that filled my gut at the mere mention of his name? Or how my heart practically melted at the sound of his voice. See! Another thing I got from my dad - I fall in love way too fast and then wind up getting hurt... or in his case, he hurt others...
I became so couped up in my thoughts, I didn't even notice the figure standing above me, until it's shadow was blocking all the sunlight from my face. It was WAY too tall to be Mikey or Frank, and much stronger looking than Bob. I felt a single hand grab me by my tie, pulling me up to my feet, then higher. I was pinned roughly against the gate, meeting the glance of what looked like the human version of a bulldog. He had a compleatly bald head, which shined slightly from the light of, the now over-cast, sky. His eyes were small and stared directly into my own, as if he could see right into my soul (just like Frank, but more menacing than loving)... Feeling his breath tickle my neck caused me to shudder slightly, and swallow hard. It smelt of freash mint, which I noticed he was chewing on before spitting it right in my face and laughing hard. I knew this day had been far too perfect - something always had to go wrong... always...
But the funny thing was, this guy had no idea who he was dealing with. I'd faced loads of guys like him but I cam to realise that every guy has one weak spot. As hard as I possibly could, I kneed him right where it hurts, causing him to double over in pain, dropping me back to the floor. I could hear him whimpering which made me chuckle slightly, a sense of satisfaction coming over me. The guy looked up at me, tears brewing in his eyes which he blinked back quickly.
"This is not over faggot boy..." he whispered, collapsing flat on his face. It was at that point when I noticed a huge crowd of people surrounding me, Mikey being one of them. The crowd began to clap and cheer but not Mikey, he seemed to be waving ridiculously at me - as if to give me a warning? Soon the students began to chant "Fight! Fight! Fight!" which confused me slightly. I had clearly already knocked that guy out - there was no fight to be done. Well, that's what I thought until I felt someone seize my wrist and drag me at practically the speed of sound, through the crowds and into an empty classroom, throwing me onto the table.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? ARE YOU TRYING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED?" Frank screamed with rage and panic, cheeks dampened with tears. I looked out of the window to find a bloody 6 and a half ft guy standing just where I'd been, crowds still surrounding him but slowly thinning out. It was at that point I realised that Frank Iero just saved my fucking life. One more second and he would have knocked me out with a single blow.
My glance fell back on Frank, who was now laying back on the table, gasping for breath.
"You know..." he panted, still staring up at the ceiling "if you want to survive in this hell hole, I'm guess I'm gunna have to watch your back."
at this point he sat up, running his fingers through is scruffy, brown hair.
"You cannot, and I'm serious, you CANNOT mess with them, do you understand?"
I nodded, slightly afraid of the more serious side to Frank...
"Thank you..." he stared at me, as if he'd never heard the words directed towards him before.
"I guess you saved my fucking life... thank you" I repeated, glad to see the shock disappear from his eyes and his mouth melt into a perfect crescent moon.
"So, who was that guy?"
"Haha... Well the guy you owned was Chris Pitts, and the guy who nearly killed you was his brother - Corey. Chris thinks he's some hard guy, I mean - he certainly has the look for it..." I nodded in agreement, looking out again at Corey comforting his younger brother, then back at Frank.
"Corey's the one you want to look out for" he continued, fiddled with the sleeve of his jumper. I noticed it was totally shredded so I asumed he fiddled with it a lot!
"Chris couldn't do you that much harm, he prefers to threaten you, knock you down with words. He's an incredibly intelligent boy so he keeps his brother in order..."
Frank then looked out at the boys and continued to talk.
"Corey has, er... lots of problems..." a slight frown creeped across his face "like, mentally. He has autism, really quite badly, yet the only person he is able to connect with is his little brother. He doesn't understand that anyone else has feelings so if you mess with his brother, he wont be afraid to kick your ass."
I thought for a moment about what Frank said and suddenly, I began to feel kinda sorry for the guys who tried to kill me. And then, a sense of jealousy. I mean, I sort of wished my relationship with Mikey was a strong as theirs. Well, me and him had always been good friends but, never really good brothers...
Shifting slightly on the table, I made eye contact with Frank again and simply smiled. Things couldn't be more perfect really. Now all I had to do was go and find Mikey...
Sign up to rate and review this story