Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Am The Fallen

Back in Your Arms

by WeAreTheFallen 3 reviews

Violet meets up with some old friends

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Drama - Published: 2012-08-13 - Updated: 2012-08-13 - 1889 words

2Exciting
My back is pushed up against the brick wall, his hand cupping my cheek, the other on the small of my back. His knee is pushed between my legs, our lips connecting, tongues fighting for dominance. I smirk into the kiss, wondering what my captures would say if they saw this. I’d probably get in trouble for using their moment of panic to sneak away. Ha, they can’t really do anything else to me. I was already a prisoner.

The dark haired vampire pulls away, nibbling on my jaw before looking me in the eyes. I smile at him, my fingers running through his soft hair. I manage to knock his cloth head band off yet again. We both laugh as he squishes me up against the wall.

“You’re so beautiful,” he says. “That’s why I’ve not killed you yet.”

I roll my eyes, “You’ve not killed me yet because I keep you alive.”

“Thing is, I don’t want to be alive. I live because you live…you deserve to live. I’d die without you.”

I smile, blushing a little, “Why did we stay away from each other for so long?”

“We thought it’d be a good idea…you couldn’t get away very often.”

I scoff, “Worst idea we’ve ever had, Ronnie.”

“I agree,” he answers with a smile. “Where should we go, Vi?”

“Far away where Gerard and his clan can’t find me and take me away from you. I wanna go somewhere near the ocean with lots of places to explore and a room with a big ass bed,” I answer, Ronnie and my hip bones touching, causing my breath to catch.

He smirks, “You’re such a naughty girl.”

“At least I’m wearing underwear,” I answer before getting onto his black Harley Davidson.

“Damn you,” Ronnie grumbles as he joins me, kicking the bike to life. “How do figure all this stuff out?”

“I read minds,” I answer.

Ronnie laughs as we speed down the road, weaving between cars. It’s nice to be out and free from the confines of the attic bedroom. I like the way Ronnie catches my eye in his side view mirror, smiling at me. These vampires understand how I feel. They walk the Earth because they’ve got to, not, because they want to. The ‘dark ones’ as Gerard calls them, are more of a family to me than the others ever will be.

After almost two hours Ronnie pulls into a gas station. Handing me a twenty dollar bill he sends me inside while he fills up. I stock up on candy I’ve not been able to have, also buying myself a bean and rice burrito and some coffee. Any food that isn’t cereal and condensed soup will taste amazing.

Once I’ve stowed away my bag of candy and finished my lunch, Ronnie kisses me. I’ve missed him over the last year. Being apart was the dumbest thing we’ve ever done.

“Where are we going?” I ask as we sit at a red light. Ronnie never wears a helmet.

“To the house, my bother is excited to see you.”

Andrew, or Andy as I call him; I accepted the fact he died in the attack. I never let the thought of him living cross my mind. Could he really have survived? A smile creeps across my face.

“Ronnie you better not be shitting me,” I grumble. I’ll kill him if he’s lying.

“Violet I wouldn’t fuck with you about this stuff,” Ronnie answers as we turn onto a small dirt road.

Nodding I lean my head against Ronnie’s back. My fingers silk the ends of his raven hair. I’ve missed the closeness, the silent romance we keep from everyone.

After we stop in front of the brick bungalow Ronnie turns off the bike and holds me, his lips crashing against mine.

“It’s good to have you back Violet.”

I nod as we walk towards the building. Our hands drop as we enter the house. No one would care if we are together but the secrecy keeps things interesting.

A set of strong, tattooed arms wrap around me. I’m picked up off the wood floor and spun around.

“Our angel has returned,” Ronnie says as Andy puts me back down.

“I’ve missed you Violet,” Andy says his eyes traveling over me at lightning speed. “Did they hurt you?”

I shake my head, walking around. Where are all the others? They couldn’t possibly have all died in the battle. Sure we suffered a few loses but not that many.

The ringing of my cell phone pulls me out of my frantic thoughts.

“Where the hell are you Violet?” Frank demands once I’ve answered.

“Wouldn’t you like to know,” I respond before hanging up and tossing my phone.

Ronnie is instantly by my side, the little silver cell phone in his hand, “Who was that?”

“Frank” I reply, spitting out his name as if it is acid.

“Are they still at the safe house? The others are on their way there. We’ve had a spy around the house for weeks. We knew the second you found out you had your powers. The angels are probably on their way to try and destroy you.”

I let out a sigh. I’m glad they others are safe, “No, they are moving on. They knew the angels would be on the move. How are the others going to make it back?”

“Where,” Ronnie asks, ignoring my question.

“I don’t know. Right now they’re probably looking for me,” I answer as Andy tosses a package of blueberry poptarts at me.

I manage to catch the silver wrapped package, tearing it open with my teeth. I never got shit like this with the other clan. As I eat my poptarts the boys lead me over to the red, leather couch. The black, white and red decorations appear to be the same as last time I was here.

Leaning my head on Andy’s shoulder I look at Ronnie who is smiling at me. Andrew knows there’s something between Ronnie and I. The three of us don’t keep secrets from each other.

For a bit of fun I try forcing half my poptart into Ronnie’s brother’s mouth. Eventually Andy sticks his tongue out.

“You never will learn to behave will you?” he says with a growl.

Quickly, Ronnie tightly wraps his arms around me. He bears his teeth as a snarl rips through his throat. Even though I know it’s all just games I get a bit frightened. These creatures are dangerous. I’m very lucky to still be alive.

As my phone buzzes again Ronnie crushes it in his hand. His eyes are still alight, his breathing heavy. I lay my hand gently on his chest, kissing his nose. Sometimes I worry he’ll lose it. Ronnie’s got so much kempt up anger.

“I won’t let them have you, not again.”

I just nod, hugging him, my face buried in his neck. I’m with Ronnie now…everything it going to be alright.

Around three in the morning Ronnie carries me to his bedroom. It’s still brown and warm. The bear rug is lying in front of the burning fire, a maroon blanket thrown out. It’s almost as if he knew I was coming today.

After slipping out of my jeans I lay down, staring into the fire. I’m worried about Mikey. I should have brought him along. I don’t think he’d be much of an outcast here. Sure there would be some hostility but not for too long.

“What are you thinking about?” Ronnie asks as he comes to sit next to me, clad in only black and gold plaid boxers. His muscles are chiseled, arms and chest sporting new tattoos. I locate my favorite and run my fingers along it. It’s a feather with my name down the center in some kind of tribal script.

“The others,” I answer, seeing no point in lying. “I’m worried about what will happen when they find me.”

Ronnie frowns, “I’ll fight them off until they’re all dead or I’m defeated. I love you too much to let you go again.”

“Why do they think you’re evil?”

“Our ideas about living are different. They are pro life where I feel it’d be better if we all just died off. I look to set free while they seek to keep contained. To them you are a life source to us you’re a princess. Each and every one of us would lay down our life for you,” Ronnie explains while his fingers run through my hair, causing goose bumps to rise all over my flesh.

“You shouldn’t die for me…I’m not worth it,” I answer, taking hold of his free hand.

“Never say that, please Violet. We’ll get through this and then I’ll find you that house by the sea with a big ass bed.”

I laugh, “Will you be there with me?”

“Always,” Ronnie answers. “I’ll stay by your side until you send me away and even then I might not leave.”

Again I laugh, lying down. Ronnie follows soon after, his chest pushed up against my back. I miss having the contact while I sleep. It makes me feel safe and wanted.

“Ronnie?” I question, turning my head so I can look at him. “The others…when will they be back?”

“I know what you’re worried about but I won’t let them…only if you’re willing,” he whispers.

“I’ve just not given in a long time. I’m scared my body will start to shut down,” I reply wondering what he’ll say

“We can start slow or not start at all. We don’t just keep you around to feed off of, we have you here because we all enjoy your company,” Ronnie explains, “Me most of all.”

“They had me sleeping in the attic.”

“Did you like it?”

I shrug, “For a while then I got bored and it got cramped. I enjoy your room much better. It’s warm.”

Ronnie laughs, moving a few strands of my red hair out of my face before pressing his lips to my temple. For a very long time we just lie there, watching the fire consume the wood.

I shiver a little causing Ronnie to pull me closer to his chest, I snuggle in. I feel safe with him here. The creatures who seek me can’t get me now. Ronnie will make sure of that. Comforted by these thoughts I kiss my boyfriend’s knuckles.

“I love you, from the bottom of my little black hair,” I say as my eyes begin to flutter closed.

I can feel Ronnie smile against my cheek, “I love you a thousands times more. Sleep Violet…you’re home and you’re safe.”


Author's Note: In case any of you are wondering about the clothe head band, this is what i'm talking about...http://a7xfan666.deviantart.com/art/Ronnie-Radke-216115483
Sign up to rate and review this story