Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Following a Dream that started with Tears

Chapter Two

by MissxLove 0 reviews

Things heat up when Brendon confronts Ryan

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-07-13 - Updated: 2006-07-13 - 845 words

0Unrated
Chapter Two

It has been 3 weeks since the break up. I refuse to talk to Ryan, and Brendon never returned any of my phone calls. Taylor and Sam have been over 24/7. Literally. They moved in with me until I get over Brendon. The boys are going on tour in 8 weeks. This time they will be gone for 5 months. I have only spoken to Spencer and Brent. They said everything is going great. That's a fucking lie. Brendon has to be pissed at Ryan. He still hasn't called me back, and I know he hasn't forgiven Ryan, or he would have forgiven me. I miss him so much., his hair, his eyes, his smile, his lips, his smell, him. I spend all day dwelling on what he said. 'How could I not see that you were FUCKING MY BEST FRIEND'. I felt dirty. I took five showers a day, and still felt horrible. I can't bare the thought that Brendon thinks I slept with Ryan. I would never sleep with Ryan. It is Ryan fault, all of it. Why did he kiss me? I could kill him. If only I got the chance, I would.
"Hey hunni, get dressed. We're going out to lunch" Sam said, opening the door and walking in. She sat on the edge of the bed, and gave me a smile. I stared at her, and quickly got out of bed. Brushing my hair back I was ready in ten minutes. Ready to eat, I walked with her out to the car. Getting in, we didn't talk much. I don't really talk much anymore. I feel like I might loose my voice soon. Driving into the parking lot, Taylor mentioned someone inside wanted to see me.

Brendon's POV
((Getting back from the club))
'SLAM'
My fist hit the wall harder than it intended to. I can't fucking believe this.
Why would she do this to me? Why would she cheat on me?
How could I not see it. Ryan's hotter than me, that's got to be it.
No. No, that can't be it. He has something I don't.
That ass. I am going to fucking kill him for even thinking about touching her.
What else had they done? Was this a daily thing?
No. He had been screwing Trixie. It wouldn't have worked.
Unless Trixie was just a diversion. So I wouldn't catch on
I collapsed onto my bed, shaking back tears.
"Meg....Why would you do this to me?"

Ryan's POV
((Day after club, band practice))
'He's fucking with my damn lyrics!' I thought, as Brendon sang on.
"Standing out in the rain, soaking, breathing, yet again. Staring down at the two in front of me. How could I not see it" He now stopped singing "THEY'RE FUCKING BEHIND MY BACK!" he stopped. Glaring forcefully at me, breathing heavy.
"What the fuck, stop being an ass! I don't want to be here either. But if we are going to practice do it right. Or your getting kicked out of the damn band."
Spencer and Brent began to pick up, as the two ex-best friends glared at each other, ready to strike.
"Oh yeah, sorry, am I cutting into time you could be spending with Meg? How rude of me. I'll just go" and he turned on spot, and headed upstairs. "I am not going out with her! I hadn't even kissed her before last night. I don't know what came over me" I shouted, running to catch up to him.
"Why the fuck would you do this to me Ryan? Your supposed to be my best friend."
"I am your best friend. I don't know what came over me. I just leaned in and kissed her!"
"Oh, right. She is the whore that wouldn't pull back! I saw the look on her face, it was the look of--"
"SURPRISE! Because I has surprised her! I told her I loved her"
WHAM! Pain in my lower jaw. Brendon just punched me.
"Say it again Ryan. Say it again" he shouted, ready to hit again.
"No. That's the point. I don't know if I do or don't. S-she has always been there for me, and when she hugged me"
WHAM! Punched again.
"STOP DOING THAT!"
"I TOLD YOU TO SAY IT AGAIN"
"NO! I am trying to make a point here." Brendon leaned against the wall. Ready to listen.
"What do you want to say. 'I'm sorry for sleeping with your girlfriend behind your back'"
"STOP! I didn't sleep with her."
"Than what the fuck where you doing?"
"I gave her a kiss. That is all. A kiss. You over reacted."
"Did I now. So, I shouldn't be angry that you kissed my girlfriend."
"Well, you should be angry at me, yeah, but not her. It isn't her fault. It's mine" I stammered. Looking up at him.
"She loves you Brendon, more than you know. She wont answer my calls, she wont come out of the house, and Taylor told me she is now refusing to talk. You need to talk to her"
Sign up to rate and review this story