Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Following a Dream that started with Tears

Chapter Three

by MissxLove 0 reviews

Leaving is the hardest thing a person can do

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-07-13 - Updated: 2006-07-13 - 526 words

0Unrated
Chapter Three

We walked into the diner and I was shocked to see my brother Tommy, sitting on a stool smiling at me.
"Hey sissy!" he said as I ran up to him, giving him the biggest hug I have ever given to someone. Apparently Sam called him, and told him everything that happened, and he took the first flight from New York to Las Vegas!
"I'm so sorry I haven't called" I said, as we walked off to sit in a booth. Tommy had his arm around my shoulder, and he laughed "I haven't made an attempt to call either. How have you been?" he asked.
"You have got to be kidding me" Brendon said, as he gave me a look that clearly said I did something wrong. I quickly jumped out of my seat.
"Brendon, no! You don't understand..." but he had already walked out of the door. Looking back at Tommy and Sam, I turned and ran out of the door as fast as I could. Once outside I saw Brendon walking to his car. "Brendon WAIT!" I shouted, as I ran after him. He got into the car and slammed the door. I ran up to the passenger side, and got in quickly.
"Get out" he said, glaring at me
"No"
"Get out of my car!"
"No! I want to talk to you."
"Well I don't care get out now."
"You don't know what really happened
"Yes, I do. You were making out with Ryan, I caught you, I dumped you, and you can't accept it."
"No, you caught Ryan pulling a move on me. I didn't do anything wrong"
And I was surprised to see Brendon look back at me, hurt filling his eyes. "But you didn't pull away.....you didn't pull away." with that, he got out of the car and began the long walk back to his house. I didn't pull away. I should have, but I didn't. Why didn't I pull back?

Brendon's POV
"But you didn't pull away.....you didn't pull away." and I got out of the car.
I was going to walk home, Spencer would drive me back later for the car.
Seeing her made me feel horrible. The entire time we were talking the scene kept playing over and over in my head. But I still love her. I can feel it. I try to be mad but I can't.
I can't be mad. I miss her touch, her smile, her lips, her smell, her hair, her eyes. Her. I miss her. I need her back.

Regular POV
Tears ran down my cheek as I pushed my bag into the over head bin.
I looked out the window as I sat down, and saw L.V light up from the sunset. Tommy grasped my hand
"It's all for the best" he sighed, as the plane began to take off.
Leaving in it's wake my heart. It belonged to the man I love, who was now reading the note I left, his car parked in the driveway, as my heart would be forever.

A/N Next chapter is the last short chapter. Don't wory. Review!!
Sign up to rate and review this story