Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Following a Dream that started with Tears

Chapter Four

by MissxLove 0 reviews

Yeah, sad chap.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-07-14 - Updated: 2006-07-14 - 345 words

0Unrated
/Chapter four /

'Finally I'm home' I thought to myself as I walked into the driveway.
I am never walking from the stupid diner again. I had a car, why didn't I use it?
I was therefore shocked to find the car, inches from me, parked. Walking closer I looked inside
'No, she wouldn't Would she?" I raced inside to find the living room empty.
From there I moved to the basement which was empty. To the kitchen, empty.
Then I rushed up to my bedroom. Empty. Sighing I sat down on my bed. Looking at my nightstand, I noticed an envelope addressed to me. Opening it I found a letter.

'Dear Brendon,
I wanted to tell you that I am sorry. Sorry for what I did, sorry for what I am about to do. I love you more than you will ever really know. I never intended for things to happen the way they did. I was always loyal to you. I want you to know that. I never even thought, once, about cheating on you. But I have made my decision. By the time you read this I will be on my way to New York with my brother Tommy. He is the one you saw in the diner. Please, don't come and find me. I want to cut off all contact. It is all for the best. I know you'll move on, meet someone, and make a wonderful husband one day. I want you to be happy. Don't worry about me please, I will be fine. I'll never forget you Brendon Urie. I hope you'll never forget me. Send my love to everyone. You're a rising star, and I know you'll be great one day.
Much Love,
Meg '


My eyes filled with tears as I sank to my bed once again. My heart was pounding harder than ever before, and a great lump was stuck in the back of my throat. She was gone. Forever.

A/N-Please don't stop reading. I have more story to write xD It's all in the great notebook.
Sign up to rate and review this story